redboxresearchdata.com.au domain issues

ReDBox

Sep 16, 2014, 10:16:42 PM9/16/14
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just letting you know we are having some issues with our redboxresearchdata.com.au domain which means that all servers that are using it as well as our email addresses are currently not accessible. We are working to resolve these issues and will let you know when everything is back to normal.

Thanks,
Andrew

andrew

Sep 17, 2014, 8:50:48 PM9/17/14
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, redbo...@googlegroups.com
We are still in the process of restoring access to all our servers however our documentation site, build server and emails are back online. If you sent someone from the team an email in the last few days and haven't received a reply, could you please send it through again?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Andrew