ReDBox meeting at eResearch Australia 2017 Conference

Gavin Kennedy

Jun 6, 2017, 2:33:19 AM6/6/17
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi ReDBox users,

The next eResearch conference is in October and we are interested to know who is planning to attend this year, even if it is just a "likely to/not likely to" response. Feel free to email me directly if you prefer.

Cheers,

Gavin

--
Gavin Kennedy
Ph Sweden: +46 72 382 0070

David Huthnance

Jun 6, 2017, 2:52:57 AM6/6/17
to redbo...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Not likely, someone else is going from my team. I am going to Open Repositories though.

Regards,

Dave

Jun 6, 2017, 6:49:08 PM6/6/17
to redbo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

I’m unlikely to go either. People from my team are going to Open Repositories too!

Cheers,

Amanda

Vladimir Bubalo

Jun 6, 2017, 7:01:36 PM6/6/17
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am going to Open Repositories and will likely be at eResearch too.

Perhaps a catch up at OR would suit more people?

Cheers,

Vladimir

Vladimir Bubalo

Manager, Research and Scholarly Information Services
Library  |  Level 5, C3C Building
Macquarie Drive
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia
1481598515707_unnamed.png
CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print.
This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended

recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed

in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not

necessarily the views of Macquarie University.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ReDBox group. To post to this group, send email to redbo...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to redbox-repo+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/redbox-repo?hl=en

---
[...]

T: +61 2 9850 6579  |  F: +61 2 9850 6516

vladimi...@mq.edu.au  |  mq.edu.au

mq.edu.au/library  |  www.researchonline.mq.edu.au

Macquarie University

CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of Macquarie University.

Christopher McAvaney

Jun 7, 2017, 2:24:02 AM6/7/17
to ReDBox
G'day Gavin,

I will be at eRA 2017, was thinking about Open Repositories too.

Regards,
Christopher

Vicki Picasso

Jun 7, 2017, 2:31:15 AM6/7/17