Version 1.8 - upgrade

Christopher McAvaney

May 24, 2016, 8:34:03 AM5/24/16
to ReDBox
G'day all,

A quick e-mail to express my excitement of a very protracted upgrade project.
We (Deakin) are finally live in production with v1.8 - somebody break open the champagne and/or beer!

Regards,
Christopher

Katrina Trewin

May 24, 2016, 4:57:38 PM5/24/16
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Bravo, well done to you and your team!

--
-- Website: http://www.redboxresearchdata.com.au

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ReDBox group. To post to this group, send email to redbo...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to redbox-repo...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/redbox-repo?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ReDBox" group.

Gavin Kennedy

May 25, 2016, 12:32:47 AM5/25/16
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Great news for all concerned. Thanks for your support for ReDBox and your commitment to the ReDBox community. Will bring open source champagne down in October.

Gavin

--
Gavin Kennedy
Ph: 0413 337 819