ReDBox get together at eResearch Australasia

Andrew White

Aug 30, 2016, 6:47:57 PM8/30/16
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that QCIF will be arranging our regular informal get together of the ReDBox Community at the eResearch Australasia Conference this year for those who are attending.  It will probably be held during the lunch time break on Wed 12 October.  We are putting together a list of topics to cover and will send them out to the group closer to the event.

We are still planning to hold the annual virtual ReDBox User Group and Technical User Group Meetings in November with the appropriate representatives from each institution invited.

Hope to see you there.

Regards

Andy

Andrew White
QRIScloud National Relations Manager
T: +617 3735 6735 | M: 0468 989 096 | E: a.w...@qcif.edu.au

Gavin Kennedy

Aug 30, 2016, 7:46:50 PM8/30/16
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, ReDBox Developer List
Just to note key topics will include the 1.9 release scheduled for October and planning for the 2.0 release. Andrew Brazzatti and I will be there.

Gavin

Gavin Kennedy
Outreach and Engineering Manager
QCIF
gavin....@qcif.edu.au
www.qcif.edu.au
Mob: 0413 337 819
Ph: +617 3138 1588

--
-- Website: http://www.redboxresearchdata.com.au

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ReDBox group. To post to this group, send email to redbo...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to redbox-repo+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/redbox-repo?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ReDBox" group.

Gavin Kennedy
Ph: 0413 337 819
Email: gka...@gmail.com

Andrew White

Oct 11, 2018, 12:02:14 AM10/11/18
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We look forward to seeing those attending the  eResearch Australasia Conference  next week.

QCIF will be arranging our regular informal get together of the ReDBox Community during the lunch break on Thur 18 October in Lake Room 3..  Get an update on what is happening with ReDBox and bring any questions you would like answered.  Everyone welcome.

Just a reminder of the following events we will be involved with at the conference:
  • ReDBox 2 Workshop on Monday, October 15, 9am-12pm.
  • Implementing a Model for Integrated Research Data Services Management on Wednesday, October 17, 14:40.
  • Soup to Nuts: A Panel Discussion on Implementing a Research Life Cycle in the Design of Research Services on Wednesday, October 17, 15:20.
The annual virtual ReDBox User Group and Technical User Group Meetings will be held early next year.  Details will be posted once we get closer to the date.

Regards

Andy

Andrew White
QCIF Project Manager