1.6 Release

Duncan Dickinson

Mar 27, 2013, 10:20:00 PM3/27/13
to ReDBox User List, ReDBox Developer List
Hi All,

We'll start the release process for ReDBox 1.6 on Tuesday morning. It takes about a day to release the various modules so that they are publicly available.

It's been a longer road than we'd anticipated but a number of bugs and issues have been resolved over these past weeks. I'd like to thank the University of Newcastle team for their rigorous testing of the reporting functionality and to our developers for their intensive efforts.

I'll update you once the 1.6 release is available for you to implement in your institutional builds.

I hope you all have a safe and relaxing long weekend.

--
Cheers,

Duncan

Duncan Dickinson
QCIF Project Manager
Central Queensland University

Contact me:
monday to thursday
ph: 07 3138 2084
m: 0432 402 511
skype: de.dickinson

website | calendar | LinkedIn

Duncan Dickinson

Apr 2, 2013, 12:11:06 AM4/2/13
to ReDBox User List, ReDBox Developer List, The Fascinator group
Hi All,

Li has pushed out the ReDBox 1.6 release and we're just waiting for it to be picked up by the central repository*. Once the system is live in the central repository you'll be able to update you local build to point to 1.6.

Cheers,

Duncan

Duncan Dickinson

Apr 2, 2013, 6:38:59 PM4/2/13
to ReDBox User List, ReDBox Developer List, The Fascinator group
Hi all,

ReDBox and Mint version 1.6 and The Fascinator version 1.1.3 have been picked up by the central Maven repository. This means that your dev teams should be right to switch your institutional builds over to the new versions.

For those eager to move to the new version and receive goodies such as reporting, please make sure you check our sample config file against your own: https://github.com/redbox-mint/redbox-build-dev-local/blob/master/src/main/config/home/system-config.json (esp grab line 543 down).

I will work to update doco and the demo website in the coming week. As always, please send any issues through to the list and we'll see where we can help.

Cheers,

Duncan