ReDBox User Group Meeting

Andrew Brazzatti

Apr 16, 2015, 6:09:11 PM4/16/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, ReDBox Developer List
Hi all,

With the upcoming release of version 1.8 of ReDBox and Mint, we think now is a great time to again meet up with everyone in the community. QCIF's new Outreach and Engineering Manager Gavin Kennedy will chair the meeting and we'll demonstrate the new features in this release as well as talk about future directions for the ReDBox product. The meeting details are:

Topic: ReDBox User Group Meeting
Time: Apr 28, 2015 10:00 AM (GMT+10) Brisbane

Agenda
  1. ReDBox sustainability
  2. ReDBox cloud project outcomes
  3. ReDBox 1.8 Release Overview
  4. ReDBox 1.8 Release Schedule
  5. ReDBox 1.8 Release Update Assistance
  6. ReDBox 2.0 Planning and Priorities
We will also run a similar meeting for technical staff the following week to discuss the upgrade process and new customisation options at a more technical level.

The meeting is open to everyone. If you have any queries please let us know!

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Brazzatti

Apr 17, 2015, 12:09:35 AM4/17/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, ReDBox Developer List
Hi everyone,

It's been pointed out to me that I haven't given you an indication of length. It shouldn't take more than an hour :)

Apologies,
Andrew

Jay van Schyndel

Apr 20, 2015, 1:59:03 AM4/20/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, redbo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Andrew. I've booked this into my calendar.

Andrew Brazzatti

Apr 26, 2015, 7:07:20 PM4/26/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, ReDBox Developer List
Hi all,

Just a reminder about the User Group meeting tomorrow. If you'd like a calendar invite please respond to me directly and I'll send one through!

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Brazzatti

Apr 30, 2015, 12:50:23 AM4/30/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, ReDBox Developer List
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the meeting on Tuesday. For those that were not able to attend but would like to know what was discussed, I have uploaded a recording of the meeting to Youtube.