Noviceuser - Simple questions on CRUD, Beans, Tables, and Caching

inmn

May 18, 2016, 3:29:18 PM5/18/16
to redbeanphp

Does bean cache similar to having a DB object in a class? So instead of having to put data from SQL into DB class, we load the bean, and its much the same?

For CRUD, we dispense a bean, we can then update, load, etc. It seems the beans must match table names, correct?

Does that mean we must always use runontablenameswithnospaces? ie user_favorites must be userfavorites?

I saw this:

Does that mean user_favorites could work, but does that need a foreign key to users' id?