מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

David Quinn-Jacobs

לא נקראה,
6 בספט׳ 2015, 4:48:336.9.2015
עד redbeanphp
Just trying to install and get it running, there is no "rb.php" in the distribution, when installing via composer with the following composer.json file:

{
  "require": {
    "gabordemooij/redbean": "dev-master"
  }
}

There is a large hierarchy of directories in the installation, and a number of .php files 5 levels down under a folder called "RedBeanPhp".  There is a file called "R.php", which I tried to require rather than the stated "rb.php", but that left me with undefineds.

Do I have the wrong distribution, somehow, or is the documentation very out of date?

Thanks in advance.

gabor

לא נקראה,
6 בספט׳ 2015, 6:22:466.9.2015
עד redbeanphp

The best way to run RedBeanPHP is to just download the tarball from the website.
The composer approach is not really compatible, but it's for those who prefer composer and want to deal with the incompatibilities anyway.

cheers
Gabor
השב לכולם
השב למחבר