Keywords for bean properties

Mike Whiting

Nov 13, 2016, 9:50:13 AM11/13/16
to redbeanphp

Are there certain keywords for bean properties which should be avoided?

I'm getting these errors when I use 'dob' and 'when':

Warning: [2] Illegal string offset '_type' on line 487 in file /var/www/vendor/gabordemooij/redbean/RedBeanPHP/OODBBean.php

Notice: [8] Uninitialized string offset: 0 on line 487 in file /var/www/vendor/gabordemooij/redbean/RedBeanPHP/OODBBean.php

Many thanks,
Mike

Mike Whiting

Nov 13, 2016, 9:52:44 AM11/13/16
to redbeanphp

On closer inspection it seems the issue is caused because both 'dob' and 'when' are arrays and it's the 'import' method that is failing.