How to store multiple records

Anthony Bias

Apr 10, 2017, 5:09:28 AM4/10/17
to redbeanphp
When trying to store multiple records (source code in picture) none of the selection records appear to be stored. The order record made at the top of the file gets stored properly though. Any idea what might be causing this? I can provide more information if needed.
selectionmaking.JPG

Matthew Frederico

Apr 11, 2017, 9:06:13 PM4/11/17
to redbe...@googlegroups.com
  • Can you var_dump your $newSelection to make sure it's getting set?
  • I know it's not ideal - can you store R::store($newSelection) at the bottom of your foreach?

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Anthony Bias <abia...@gmail.com> wrote:
When trying to store multiple records (source code in picture) none of the selection records appear to be stored. The order record made at the top of the file gets stored properly though. Any idea what might be causing this? I can provide more information if needed.

-`;'- Matthew Frederico