Error In Create Bean

Carlos Moreno

Mar 31, 2015, 2:32:56 PM3/31/15
to redbe...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, I'm trying to create a bean but I don't know why when I test the program, this return an error, here is My code:

Now, I have a class named Producto and inside this class I have some methods, for example: obtenerProducto(), obtenerValor(), and so on.
I instance that class in another class (ProductoCrear), specifically in crearProducto and then, I call some methods like 'obtenerNombre()' or 'obtenerValor()', this methods return a variable.
Why is the error? Thanks.

Matthew Frederico

Mar 31, 2015, 3:38:20 PM3/31/15
to redbe...@googlegroups.com