Re-starting active RedBeanPHP development

gabor

Mar 21, 2017, 3:17:18 PM3/21/17
to redbeanphp

Hi All,

Sorry for the long delay, I had to earn some money.
I now have my own company and of course that means I have to work very hard... :)
But it's fun!

Anyway it seems I'm gonna use RedBeanPHP for my next projects and I'll have the time to improve it some more.
So just a heads op, RedBeanPHP development (by me at least) is going to speed up again ;)

cheers
Gabor

filis

Mar 21, 2017, 4:14:04 PM3/21/17