RedBeanPHP 4.1 Beta 5

gabor

Sep 26, 2014, 8:08:30 AM9/26/14
to redbe...@googlegroups.com

Just released a new beta of RedBeanPHP 4.1

This beta version contains some interesting improvements:

  • Performance improvements because I removed some reflection logic from Association Manager in frozen mode
  • Performance improvements for cascading parents (now only saves parents that have changed)
  • FindOne will ask the QueryWriter to add LIMIT 1 if no limit clause is detected
  • R::tagged and R::taggedAll now accept 2 extra arguments: $sql and $bindings to implement pagination
  • Performance improvements in tagging system

Due to the architectural changes in cascaded saving, a bean will no longer be saved if marked 'tainted'.

Although tainted beans will still process all storage actions and connect to their FUSE models, actual saving to the database now depends on the 'changed' flag.

This strategy allows us to distinguish two kinds of 'tainted': tainted = one of my relations has changed, changed = my own properties have changed.

Try the new beta here:

http://redbeanphp.com/roadmap

cheers,

Gabor