SQL is displaying on my site?

Bhoward

Jul 17, 2017, 5:34:33 PM7/17/17
to redbeanphp
So, I am using SQL to insert and extract from my database and displaying that information on my site, but the issue is that it runs and posts all of that information about the information being inserted before my page. It is very annoying and distracting.  Any way to stop that from happening? Is there a redbean setting i need to tweak or anyone else have this issue?

Thanks,

charlie

Jul 17, 2017, 5:39:46 PM7/17/17
to redbe...@googlegroups.com
I have had this happen when there is a rogue space somewhere there shouldn't be, after the closing php?> tag ?  I'm trying to remember but can't recall the details, but I know if had this issue before and turned out to be formatting somewhere.

GL,
Charlie

Matthew Frederico

Jul 17, 2017, 5:45:59 PM7/17/17
to redbe...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like you may have debug mode on?

-`;'- Matthew Frederico

Bhoward

Jul 18, 2017, 9:43:49 AM7/18/17
to redbeanphp
how do you turn that off lol it shows the tables, the SQL command, what is being added to the table, etc. and just floods it with unnecessary information.

Bhoward

Bhoward