[0.9.1] File consumer exception

Nicolas Leonard

Mar 29, 2010, 10:15:02 AM3/29/10
to red5
Hi there,

I just got this exception, while using streams in "record" mode

[INFO] [NioProcessor-1] org.red5.server.stream.ClientBroadcastStream -
Consumer connect
Exception in thread "Thread-33" java.nio.BufferOverflowException
at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.put(Unknown Source)
at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.put(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.write(Unknown Source)
at org.red5.io.flv.impl.FLVWriter.writeTag(FLVWriter.java:254)
at
org.red5.server.stream.consumer.FileConsumer.write(FileConsumer.java:
333)
at
org.red5.server.stream.consumer.FileConsumer.doWrites(FileConsumer.java:
292)
at org.red5.server.stream.consumer.FileConsumer
$1.run(FileConsumer.java:180)

I also have a bunch of "o.r.s.stream.consumer.FileConsumer - Tag was
not written" warnings

Mondain

Mar 29, 2010, 12:41:00 PM3/29/10
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
It would seem that you are having a problem writing to wherever your files are located, is it on a network share? To track this further, you will need to turn up the logging for the flv writing. Add this to your red5/conf/logback.xml file

<logger name="org.red5.io.flv">
<level value="DEBUG" />
</logger>

Paul

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to red5interest+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
http://gregoire.org/
http://code.google.com/p/red5/

Nicolas Leonard

Mar 29, 2010, 1:34:31 PM3/29/10
to red5
No, it's not located on a network share.
Ok, I'll turn the logs on and give you more informations.

Thanks