Deploy wars with app start

Alex P.

Jun 19, 2016, 3:36:32 PM6/19/16
to red5
hi, I'm trying to run a fresh install of red5 on Ubuntu, and ./red5.sh is stuck on

[INFO] [Loader:/live] org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer - Loading properties file from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/red5-web.properties]

[INFO] [Loader:/live] org.red5.server.Context - Setting parent bean factory as core

[INFO] [Loader:/live] org.red5.server.Server - Add mapping global: default host:  context: live

[INFO] [pool-4-thread-1] org.red5.server.tomcat.WarDeployer - Deploy wars with app start

[INFO] [pool-4-thread-1] org.red5.server.tomcat.WarDeployer - Deploy wars with app start

[INFO] [pool-4-thread-1] org.red5.server.tomcat.WarDeployer - Deploy wars with app start

it's been that way for half an hour already and only repeating that info line.

Mondain

Jun 19, 2016, 3:43:51 PM6/19/16
to red5
That's a perfectly normal looking log; I see nothing amiss. WarDeployer runs at an interval and will print that each time.

--

---

Alex P.

Jun 19, 2016, 3:46:24 PM6/19/16
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
Ohh, I figured there'd be some sort of message that the server is running etc. But I guess that's higher up then! thank you! (I'm a total noob at this as you can see)

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "red5" group.