Please help me to start Red5

Cristian Rusu

Jan 13, 2011, 4:28:10 AM1/13/11
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I installed 0.9.1 from released tar
It works on a Centos 5 just fine, but on another server this is what I get and it hangs here

Setting default logging context: default
[INFO] [main] org.red5.server.Launcher - Red5 Server 0.9.1 $Rev: 4059 $ (http://code.google.com/p/red5/)
Red5 Server 0.9.1 $Rev: 4059 $ (http://code.google.com/p/red5/)
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Refreshing org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@175078b: startup date [Wed J
an 12 21:27:05 EST 2011]; root of context hierarchy
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer - Loading properties file from class path resource [red5.properties]
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory - Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@14d77
45: defining beans [placeholderConfig,red5.common,red5.core,context.loader,pluginLauncher,tomcat.server]; root of factory hierarchy
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext - Refreshing org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext@134ce4a: startup date [Wed J
an 12 21:27:06 EST 2011]; root of context hierarchy
[root@ID4032 player]# [INFO] [main] org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer - Loading properties file from class path resource [red5.properties]
[INFO] [main] org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory - Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1f01a
29: defining beans [placeholderConfig,red5.server,jmxFactory,jmxAgent,serializer,deserializer,statusObjectService,rtmpCodecFactory,rtmptCodecFactory,remotingCodecFactory,streamableFileFactory
,filePersistenceThread,sharedObjectService,streamService,providerService,consumerService,bandwidthFilter,schedulingService,warDeployService,remotingClient,object.cache,keyframe.cache,flv.impl
,flvreader.impl,mp4reader.impl,mp3reader.impl,org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean#0,org.springframework.beans.factory.config.MethodInvokingFactoryBean#1,streamE
xecutor,playlistSubscriberStream,clientBroadcastStream]; root of factory hierarchy
[WARN] [main] org.springframework.beans.GenericTypeAwarePropertyDescriptor - Invalid JavaBean property 'enableRmiAdapter' being accessed! Ambiguous write methods found next to actually used [
public void org.red5.server.jmx.JMXAgent.setEnableRmiAdapter(java.lang.String)]: [public void org.red5.server.jmx.JMXAgent.setEnableRmiAdapter(boolean)]
[WARN] [main] org.springframework.beans.GenericTypeAwarePropertyDescriptor - Invalid JavaBean property 'enableSsl' being accessed! Ambiguous write methods found next to actually used [public
void org.red5.server.jmx.JMXAgent.setEnableSsl(java.lang.String)]: [public void org.red5.server.jmx.JMXAgent.setEnableSsl(boolean)]
[WARN] [main] org.springframework.beans.GenericTypeAwarePropertyDescriptor - Invalid JavaBean property 'enableMinaMonitor' being accessed! Ambiguous write methods found next to actually used
[public void org.red5.server.jmx.JMXAgent.setEnableMinaMonitor(java.lang.String)]: [public void org.red5.server.jmx.JMXAgent.setEnableMinaMonitor(boolean)]

Cristian Rusu
Web Developement & Electronic Publishing

======
Crilance.com
Crilance.blogspot.com

Cristian Rusu

Jan 13, 2011, 4:57:37 AM1/13/11
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
after a while something time out and server starts

here is the log

[ERROR] [main] org.red5.server.jmx.JMXAgent - {}
java.io.IOException: Cannot bind to URL [rmi://:9999/red5]: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 64.237.38.185; n
ested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out]
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectorServer.newIOException(RMIConnectorServer.java:818) [na:1.6.0_17]
at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectorServer.start(RMIConnectorServer.java:431) [na:1.6.0_17]

Caused by: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: null
etc

Any idea what is this about?

Cristian Rusu
Web Developement & Electronic Publishing

======
Crilance.com
Crilance.blogspot.com

Mondain

Jan 13, 2011, 11:02:26 AM1/13/11
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
Its a bit of a shot in the dark, but try opening port 9999 on 64.237.38.185.
--
http://gregoire.org/
http://code.google.com/p/red5/

Cristian Rusu

Andrey Bloschetsov

Jan 14, 2011, 3:26:27 AM1/14/11
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
Because this port is needed for RMI registry.

2011/1/14 Cristian Rusu <cri...@gmail.com>:

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Андрей Блощецов.

Cristian Rusu

Andrey Bloschetsov

Jan 14, 2011, 3:56:47 AM1/14/11
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
If you do not use the Managed Beans on Red5, you can disable the JMX service.

Andrey Bloschetsov

Jan 14, 2011, 4:04:04 AM1/14/11
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
Or you can try include jmx.rmi.host=localhost param in the Red5 settings file.

14 января 2011 г. 11:56 пользователь Andrey Bloschetsov