Problems with connection

Raivis

Jun 22, 2010, 4:27:47 AM6/22/10
to reCAPTCHA
Hello,

I have been trying to figure out connection problem on my own for some
while.
Captcha shows on my registration form, bet when I press submit and try
to verify what user wrote, I got "Could not open socket". In the lib
"recaptcha.php", I found where is this error, and changed what "die"
outputs, on output I added $errno and $errstr. Now my site shows me
"Could not open socket 110-Connection timed out"
I tried to generate new keys. Didn't work.
I tried different codes, even the sample doesn't work.

Best Regards
Raivis Strogonovs

Adrian Godong

Jun 22, 2010, 5:56:18 AM6/22/10
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Try updating the library?

reCAPTCHA moved to Google infra some time ago, this might be your problem.

Adrian Godong
adrian...@gmail.com

Raivis

Jun 22, 2010, 7:22:21 AM6/22/10
to reCAPTCHA
I just downloaded the library, every server in library is google.

On Jun 22, 12:56 pm, Adrian Godong <adrian.god...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try updating the library?
>
> reCAPTCHA moved to Google infra some time ago, this might be your problem.
>

> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Raivis <raivu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > I have been trying to figure out connection problem on my own for some
> > while.
> > Captcha shows on my registration form, bet when I press submit and try
> > to verify what user wrote, I got "Could not open socket". In the lib
> > "recaptcha.php", I found where is this error, and changed what "die"
> > outputs, on output I added $errno and $errstr. Now my site shows me
> > "Could not open socket 110-Connection timed out"
> > I tried to generate new keys. Didn't work.
> > I tried different codes, even the sample doesn't work.
>
> > Best Regards
> > Raivis Strogonovs
>
> > --
>
> --
> Adrian Godong
> adrian.god...@gmail.com

reCAPTCHA Support

Jun 22, 2010, 7:41:23 AM6/22/10
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Could you be behind a firewall or proxy that is preventing outbound or inbound access to http://www.google.com/recaptcha or any of Google's IPs?

Colin

reCAPTCHA: stop spam, read books
http://recaptcha.net

Raivis

Jun 22, 2010, 8:24:52 AM6/22/10
to reCAPTCHA
I'm behind the firewall, but port 80 is open.

By the way here the form I'm trying to create with captcha
http://raivucis.lv/modules.php?name=users&do=register
When you hit submit my debug comes up.

On Jun 22, 2:41 pm, reCAPTCHA Support <supp...@recaptcha.net> wrote:
> Could you be behind a firewall or proxy that is preventing outbound or
> inbound access tohttp://www.google.com/recaptchaor any of Google's IPs?
> > <recaptcha%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<recaptcha%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

> > > --
> > > Adrian Godong
> > > adrian.god...@gmail.com
>
> > --
>
> --
> reCAPTCHA: stop spam, read bookshttp://recaptcha.net

Raivis

Jun 22, 2010, 8:38:16 AM6/22/10
to reCAPTCHA
Firewall incoming packets were denied! Now everything works :D