"Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again."

Blue Bottlejack

Feb 11, 2016, 5:17:34 PM2/11/16
to reCAPTCHA
I'm getting a huge nuissance:

When trying to access webpages. Some are "protected" by captcha, the page loads and once I click that I'm not a robot, it triers to load the captcha. But then I'm getting this. "... google.com says"..."Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again." Trying again doesn't help but at times the captcha does show up.
Help FAQ give no answer (of course they don't...).

This is a stupid nuissance and Google needs to fix this ASAP.
It's not a protection, it's putting people off. It's a f**ing nuissance- thanx to Google!

Fix it Google or there'll be a Twitter hashtag #GoogleNuissance.
Or does Google have no shame anymore after avoiding to pay tax in many countries using cheap accounting tricks- so they can keep annoying people.

Why don't these guys realise what captcha does when it doesn't work? Communist leaders also didn't understand what their decisions did to the people.

So Google: remove it. NOW!

vidnie...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2016, 4:47:50 AM2/13/16
to reCAPTCHA
Same problem!!! How to fix Google???

Dev FMAG

Feb 22, 2016, 4:13:13 AM2/22/16
to reCAPTCHA
I have started seeing this error as well - however it is for just 1 user (out of 40) and only in chrome, a temporary fix is for us to use another browser - do you really want us to go away from using your own browser?

Jorge Polo

Feb 24, 2016, 12:24:27 PM2/24/16
to reCAPTCHA
I have the same problem. I took three months waiting for google and can not solve it.

I can not buy, or get into some of my accounts.
I'm pretty tired.
Google , resolve this. It can not be you're as vague.

651

Sergey Rozhenko

Feb 27, 2016, 3:07:45 PM2/27/16
to reCAPTCHA
Same problem, started yesterday. On all sites with this thing.
Google's services are generally very unreliable. I heard from many people they can't download certain files hosted on my sites.google.com site.

Sergey Rozhenko

Feb 27, 2016, 3:12:48 PM2/27/16
to reCAPTCHA
Oh, it actually works now! Been down for a day or so. Same as with files on my site which become inaccessible for a period of time for some people.

jhon frazer

Feb 27, 2016, 6:28:09 PM2/27/16
to reCAPTCHA

Jenny H

Mar 1, 2016, 5:08:40 AM3/1/16
to reCAPTCHA
I am also getting this problem now, I have not had problems in the past. I think it may be some kind of caching issue, however when I clear my cache, close the browser & reboot my laptop the problem does not go away. I have several websites some fairly basic html/php and also a wordpress site that uses the contact from 7. They were all working for me until I did a bit of updating on one of the sites. When I tested the form I got the error 'Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again'. The developer console shows an error 400 to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/frame?. For me the problem happens in Chrome and Firefox but not in IE. It is not just happening on the website that I was updating but all my websites that use recaptcha, which I have not changed.. I have other devices that that work successfully with chrome.

On my problem laptop I have been able to use recaptcha successfully on a site that I do not own. I hope this helps if someone is looking into the problem.

Ash Jacobs

Mar 1, 2016, 9:09:10 PM3/1/16
to reCAPTCHA
I'm having the same problem trying to sign up with EA games. recaptcha wont load then says check youre connection

Mark Putnam

Mar 2, 2016, 1:51:03 AM3/2/16
to reCAPTCHA
I get captcha error while signed in to webmaster tools! Clearly not a bot. Gonna add captcha to gmail email next?

Juliana

Mar 9, 2016, 4:17:12 AM3/9/16
to reCAPTCHA
I have the same problem as of recent. This is happening always when on a PS Vita, even google's own demo test.

Anderson

Mar 12, 2016, 6:56:24 PM3/12/16
to reCAPTCHA
"Fix it Google or there'll be a Twitter hashtag"
????????
 "Communist leaders also didn't understand what their decisions did to the people."
???????? ????????

James Deen

May 4, 2016, 7:45:46 PM5/4/16
to reCAPTCHA
Yeah this is a load of crap, I'm having it happen constantly and it's blocking access to all sorts of things I need access to. Like what a fucking joke, I don't need some automated Captcha, I can answer questions if you want, but fuck off for telling me that you can't contant reCaptcha... I have a GREAT internet connection. This is NOT on my end. Figure this shit out! If you're going to create a fucking lock, make sure it doesn't randomly not accept keys. Fucking pricks.

Rumah Bordil

Aug 17, 2016, 7:27:10 PM8/17/16
to reCAPTCHA
Just try for the alternative way, you may not use the google's browser or don't use the google device, just try the other browser like internet explorer etc or use microsoft pc with firefox , to enter the web you want..

Rumah Bordil

Aug 17, 2016, 7:28:03 PM8/17/16
to reCAPTCHA

Rumah Bordil

Aug 17, 2016, 7:29:34 PM8/17/16
to reCAPTCHA

Philip

Sep 20, 2016, 9:21:39 PM9/20/16
to reCAPTCHA
I am having this same problem as well, Google. I cannot submit any forms that require RECAPTCHA, regardless of which browser I use.

retir...@att.net

Sep 29, 2016, 1:16:52 AM9/29/16
to reCAPTCHA
Same Issue - only for me - it was embedded in my Quicken program update. Now I cannot log into my Quicken (for past 6 months) because this thing does not work correctly. I try to check the images and it times out within milliseconds and never checks anything - I just get new pictures. Hundreds of hours on phone with Quicken Tech Support and they say it is not their program and they did not include it. Doesn't matter which browser is installed on my computer. I'm not using a browser when trying to open my Quicken. I HATE THIS reCAPTCHA THING and want it off my computer. Anyone know how to do that? Only thing I have of Google on my computer is Google Earth - but maybe I need to delete that also. I am frustrated beyond words!

Wen

Dec 26, 2016, 3:08:01 PM12/26/16
to reCAPTCHA
Same here. Tried on pc, mac, iphone/ipad, android, all different browsers. NO LUCK AT ALL.

retir...@att.net

Apr 12, 2017, 12:54:17 AM4/12/17
to reCAPTCHA
OK - STILL NOT WORKING - WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ANYBODY LISTENING - Like a programmer or developer of this stupid widget! The stupid thing works on other websites and other programs that have deployed it - just not in Quicken. It won't allow me to sign in to the program. I am over a year now not able to access my records or do my bookkeeping.

I know - how about a law suit. That should solve all my problems!

Rakib Islam

Apr 13, 2017, 12:15:23 PM4/13/17
to reCAPTCHA
stop using all google product ..google now worst caused this type of garbage recaptcha

sultan akuka

Jun 24, 2017, 12:52:59 PM6/24/17
to reCAPTCHA

Gyula Eszenyi

Jun 24, 2017, 2:26:09 PM6/24/17
to reCAPTCHA
A szerzői joggal nem vonatkozik mig 30 percig katogatju mig aktiválódik a captcha igy kattintásokat lopja!

Gyula Eszenyi

Jun 24, 2017, 2:54:45 PM6/24/17
to reca...@googlegroups.com
mert csak én panaszkodok több 100 tagok!

Darkvadasz

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (darkva...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

A szerzői joggal nem vonatkozik mig 30 percig katogatju mig aktiválódik a captcha igy kattintásokat lopja!

Sanjog Sigdel

Sep 23, 2017, 9:43:29 AM9/23/17
to reCAPTCHA
I'm also getting this recaptcha nuisance. What the heck, ain't here any concerned developer of staff from Google listening to all users' issues?
Is is a reason because my blog  techjhola.comis hosted on blogger?

Ivan Popov

Sep 25, 2017, 1:21:15 AM9/25/17
to reCAPTCHA
Hell All,

Did someone of you all realize what is the problem with Recaptcha v.2 yet. Of course we can find another computer to solve captcha, but is it serious enough?

Thank you

Ivan Popov

Sep 25, 2017, 1:31:50 AM9/25/17
to reCAPTCHA
Very funny: Recaptcha works with Firefox, but not with Crome - eeeh ....
Try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan Popov

Sep 25, 2017, 1:48:44 PM9/25/17
to reCAPTCHA
Guys,

From my point of view the problem is no in Recapcha, but in Chrome browser. With Firefox there is no:
Capcha error
no connection etc.
In Firefox the load is fast, no endless selection and always run - I tried it in Firefox more than  handred times and there were no any problems - it is faster than other capcha's. Probably we address our compaints not to the right people.

Gyula Eszenyi

Sep 25, 2017, 2:46:41 PM9/25/17
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Mért kell ilyen meg vitatni egy google. vezérlő se andriton se működ a kapcák többször próbálkoznak nem egy munkatársaim is panaszkodnak hogy nem működnek rendesen 1 óra mire valamely képet aktiválni lehet!Nem én dolgom ki javítani a hibát!

Darkvadasz

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (john...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

jerryho...@gmail.com

Jerry Petrek

Oct 27, 2017, 10:58:35 PM10/27/17
to reCAPTCHA
The same problem , but only on Trisquel , Ubuntu is OK
After few minutes Google disconnect my ISP, sometime disconnect almost instantly
Getting tired of computers , all becomes garbage.

Howar31

Nov 9, 2017, 10:02:14 PM11/9/17
to reCAPTCHA
Not true

Ашот Бабаджанян

Nov 13, 2017, 7:58:43 AM11/13/17
to reCAPTCHA
Похоже проблему у многих и  Google не собирается ее решать, на многочисленные запросы они тупо молчат,не сервис, а какой то хлам((((

пятница, 12 февраля 2016 г., 3:17:34 UTC+5 пользователь Blue Bottlejack написал:
Я получаю огромное нюансы:

при попытке доступа к веб-страницам. Некоторые из них «защищены» по капчу, страница загружается, и как только я нажимаю на нее, я не робот, это трир для загрузки captcha. Но потом я получаю это. «... google.com говорит« ... »Не могу связаться с reCAPTCHA. Проверьте свое соединение и повторите попытку». Повторное повторение не помогает, но время от времени появляется подсказка.
Справка FAQ не дает ответа (конечно, они не ...).

Это глупое нюанс, и Google необходимо исправить это как можно скорее.
Это не защита, это отводит людей. Это приложение nuissance-thanx для Google!

Исправьте его Google или там будет хэштаг Twitter #GoogleNuissance.
Или Google больше не стыдится, избегая уплаты налогов во многих странах, используя дешевые трюки для бухгалтерского учета, поэтому они могут продолжать раздражать людей.

Почему эти ребята не понимают, что делает captcha, когда это не работает? Коммунистические лидеры также не понимали, что их решения сделали с народом.

Поэтому Google: удалите его. ТЕПЕРЬ!

ahajj...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2017, 8:03:51 AM11/13/17
to reCAPTCHA
Message has been deleted

co...@appgrotto.com

Feb 17, 2018, 12:05:03 AM2/17/18
to reCAPTCHA
I have this issue but have found a "work around".  I log in or go to the site from my iphone and click the captcha "im not a robot" radio button (which passes the test).  Then i go back to laptop and visit the site and it works or doesn't ask.  So, somehow the problem seems to be my computer, and an attachment to IP location address(though i don't know very much about networks).
hope it helps for today....

Marion Mowing

Sep 10, 2019, 5:15:59 PM9/10/19
to reCAPTCHA
I have found a solution that has worked for me numerous times. Its so simple and its the last thing I expected to actually work.

Just refresh the page.

That's is.