Free for Jeff Gordon fans

Mike Marlow

Nov 19, 2015, 11:52:17 AM11/19/15
Hey guys:

I have a Jeff Gordon jacket from back in his earlier years. Received it as
a gift, and it's never been worn. Free to any interested Gordon fan, just
interested in covering the cost of shipping it to you. It's a size M and
it's made by Chase Authentics.

I've posted pics on
http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/mike9369/library/Jeff%20Gordon?sort=3&page=1

Yell back if you're interested.

--

-Mike-
mmarlo...@windstream.net

Mike Marlow

Nov 19, 2015, 11:53:37 AM11/19/15
Sorry - posted to the wrong group...

--

-Mike-
mmarlo...@windstream.net

Leon

Nov 19, 2015, 3:10:35 PM11/19/15
so we are not good enough? ;~)

DanG

Nov 25, 2015, 5:31:04 PM11/25/15
Probably gone by now, but, Mike, I have a grandson who things Jeff
Gordon hangs the moon. If you still have it, I would be interested.

Mike Marlow

Nov 26, 2015, 6:38:25 AM11/26/15
DanG wrote:

> Probably gone by now, but, Mike, I have a grandson who things Jeff
> Gordon hangs the moon. If you still have it, I would be interested.

Sorry - it is gone. I got a reply within almost minutes after posting it on
the nascar newsgroup. Similar situation - a regular there said his son
would love it and so I shipped it off to him. Now it's a Christmas present.
Sorry...

--

-Mike-
mmarlo...@windstream.net