OT Sears Canada RIP

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Jun 22, 2017, 8:30:46 AM6/22/17
.. not sure how Sears is doing in the USA - but the once proud
retailer has been going downhill for several years here in Canada.

Stock trading halted this morning.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/sears-canada-creditor-protection-1.4170901

John T.

Electric Comet

Jun 27, 2017, 12:21:40 PM6/27/17
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 08:34:09 -0400
hub...@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

> .. not sure how Sears is doing in the USA - but the once proud
> retailer has been going downhill for several years here in Canada.

lot longer than several years here but we must keep appearances
think of a hockey stick but not the way they like to show it instead
imagine the shaft is the downhill part and the blade is horizontal
sears has been on the blade for a long time but not unique to sears

most brick and mortar retail is a potemkin village

but harbor freight seems to be chugging along for example