live work truck

已查看 42 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Electric Comet

未读,
2017年10月14日 23:10:012017/10/14
收件人

that fold down deck is one of a kind

like the shot fishing right off the deck

https://boise.craigslist.org/rvs/d/rare-1969-chevy-open-road/6334749172.html

OFWW

未读,
2017年10月15日 02:32:012017/10/15
收件人
Fold down deck was common to the Open Road campers in that day, by now
the overhead bed framing is weak and subject to breaking off. The
whole thing creaks as it is wood framed, and like he said it has Skin
Problems, wood could be too rotten to get a screw to bite into. If he
got 1800 bucks for that thing I'd be very surprised.

cl...@snyder.on.ca

未读,
2017年10月15日 15:45:262017/10/15
收件人
On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 23:31:59 -0700, OFWW <ofww1...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
The '69 C truck is worth more than that -

OFWW

未读,
2017年10月16日 01:37:452017/10/16
收件人
To who?

cl...@snyder.on.ca

未读,
2017年10月16日 09:57:162017/10/16
收件人
On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 22:37:30 -0700, OFWW <ofww1...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 15:45:18 -0400, cl...@snyder.on.ca wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 23:31:59 -0700, OFWW <ofww1...@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Fold down deck was common to the Open Road campers in that day, by now
>>>the overhead bed framing is weak and subject to breaking off. The
>>>whole thing creaks as it is wood framed, and like he said it has Skin
>>>Problems, wood could be too rotten to get a screw to bite into. If he
>>>got 1800 bucks for that thing I'd be very surprised.
>> The '69 C truck is worth more than that -
>
>To who?
Anyone restoring or building/ rebuilding a C series pickup - the cab
is the same as a C10 and is worth over $1500 to a rstorer since it
appears to have solid cab corners and cowl. Cab corners are worth
close to that themselves, and he still has a good powertrain (4 bolt
main block was standard on the C30 of that vintage)

Ivan Vegvary

未读,
2017年10月17日 19:42:462017/10/17
收件人