Bota house build

swalker

May 21, 2018, 1:24:02 PM5/21/18

I have a house on a small lake. A seawall of poured concrete 8 inches
thick keeps the dirt in place and when it was installed a boat slip
approx. 16' X 14' was made. I want to cover the slip with a wooden
frame boat house. The sides will be either open or covered in lattice.

The question I am cogitating on is how to attach the 6X6 support posts
to the seawall top. I first thought of using wedge anchors and L
brackets but saw some supposed very strong adhesives that might work
in junction with a stand-off bracket -Simpson Strong Tie ABU66Z Z-MAX
Uplift Post Base- to keep the posts clear of the concrete aand
moisture..

Anybody use these new adhesives and have an opinion as to the
suitability for my application?

Thanks for any help.

Jim in AL