6" jointer for sale, Ohio

bf

Jul 11, 2005, 12:25:22 PM7/11/05
I'm selling the following jointer:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006ANS5/qid=1121098571/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_ur_1/002-9908847-6408000?v=glance&s=hi&n=507846

It is the JJ-6CSX. Jet 6", closed base.

It includes an extra set of blades (never used, still in original
packaging). Also, it includes a HTC base already assembled and bolted
to the bottom of the jointer (with a piece of 3/4 plywood, of course).
According to Amazon, these two additional features are worth over $100
new. The jointer is 3 or 4 years old. It's in great condition. There's
a few slight discolorations on the surface
(very small). The top is sound and smooth. It's been coated with
TopCoat on a regular basis, and kept inside in a basement under
reasonable temperatures. The motor runs fine.

I'm asking $399 for it. I'm in the Columbus area.

My email is bfor...@yahoo.com Please put a good title if you email, as
this email address is overwhelmed with spam, and I don't want to miss
it.

Thanks.

mat

Oct 17, 2017, 10:14:06 PM10/17/17
replying to bf, mat wrote:
hi im very interested in jointer could you please email some pics and model#
pipewe...@yahoo.com

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/6-jointer-for-sale-ohio-29192-.htm

Doug Miller

Oct 18, 2017, 7:12:53 AM10/18/17
mat <caedfaa9ed1216d60ef...@example.com> wrote in

> replying to bf, mat wrote:
> hi im very interested in jointer could you please email some pics and model#
> pipewe...@yahoo.com

He's probably sold it by now... considering that the post you're replying to is from 2005.