I have a cheap but new rocker/recliner I would like to add a swivel to it.anybody out there that could give me any suggestions on how to go about getting one put on ?? Or is it even possible to do???

TROSS

Jun 24, 2017, 3:14:07 PM6/24/17
It is a Simmons from biglots, not wanting to spend slot on adding a swivel if
possible. Please "Help"

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/i-have-a-cheap-but-new-rocker-recliner-i-would-like-to-add-a-809615-.htm

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Jun 24, 2017, 4:27:37 PM6/24/17
On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 19:14:05 GMT, TROSS
<caedfaa9ed1216d60ef...@example.com> wrote:

>It is a Simmons from biglots, not wanting to spend slot on adding a swivel if
>possible. Please "Help"

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware/page.aspx?cat=3,44013&p=40584

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jun 24, 2017, 7:59:17 PM6/24/17
But for proper use, PLEASE install it right side up!!! You want the
tilt to rotate, you don't want it to tilt sideways when rotated!

hub...@ccanoemail.ca

Jun 24, 2017, 8:23:54 PM6/24/17
Is this a bad personal experience ?
John T.

Spalted Walt

Jun 24, 2017, 8:44:29 PM6/24/17

cl...@snyder.on.ca

Jun 24, 2017, 9:19:16 PM6/24/17
Not personal experience installing, but I've sat in at least one that
was not properly installed - and I tend to catch things like that when
I look at pictures of stuff.