Router set for sale

Harri Ojanen

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
Router kit for sale:

Sears/Craftsman 1 1/2 HP router with carrying case and
owners manual

Multipurpose router guide: for
circular designs
edge trimming
inside corner cuts
trimming and beveling laminates
etc.

Bits:
1/4" and 3/4" straight
corner rounding bit with pilot, 1/2" radius

Book "Router Handbook: basic and advanced router techniques"

All of these are little used and in excellent condition. I'm selling
them since I will be moving to Europe this summer and can't take them
with me.

I would like to sell this as a set. The price is $60 + shipping (COD),
with a seven day money back period. This is an excellent deal, the
router itself is about $58 at Sears.

If you would like to inspect the set before bying, that's certainly
possible (I live in Central New Jersey).

If you are interested, drop me note by e-mail.

Harri Ojanen
oja...@math.rutger.edu