Garage sale glory

Michael

Jun 26, 2016, 12:28:25 AM6/26/16

Swingman

Jun 27, 2016, 9:46:34 AM6/27/16

Leon

Jun 27, 2016, 10:51:44 AM6/27/16
On 6/25/2016 11:28 PM, Michael wrote:
A heck of a deal and man how that stuff has gone up in price.
IIRC I paid less the $50 for the set quite a few years ago.

http://www.leevalley.com/US/gifts/page.aspx?p=61448&cat=4,104,53220,61448

Bob Villa

Jun 27, 2016, 11:53:29 AM6/27/16
On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 11:28:25 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:
> Veritas scraper holder: $2
>
> http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/153367/Scraper-Holder-w-Scraper.aspx

I got this old 2-speed Bosch for $6 at a moving sale...heavy, but it *is* powerful!
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/BoschBSndr_zpslqotr9x3.jpg

Leon

Jun 27, 2016, 2:35:51 PM6/27/16
Cool!

Is that red button on top a trigger lock or speed switch or......?

Unquestionably Confused

Jun 27, 2016, 2:36:12 PM6/27/16
On 6/27/2016 10:53 AM, Bob Villa wrote:
And when it dies and you can't sand, head down to the pier, hop in your
boat and go fishing. You've got a new anchor! ;)

Bob Villa

Jun 27, 2016, 2:43:15 PM6/27/16
Old stuff never dies! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bob Villa

Jun 27, 2016, 2:45:19 PM6/27/16
Hi-low.

Unquestionably Confused

Jun 27, 2016, 9:00:08 PM6/27/16
Forward and Reverse, dummy! Those card scrapers only have one speed! ;)