anti noise built in

Electric Comet

Aug 21, 2016, 4:54:03 PM8/21/16
any tools have anti noise built in to the tool

this would be the best thing and the best place to do it

with compute tech so cheap if it is not available now i would guess
it is not far away

my planer is so loud it may be unholy

-MIKE-

Aug 21, 2016, 6:22:27 PM8/21/16
When that technology is developed, surely automated punctuation can't be
far behind.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com
mi...@mikedrumsDOT.com

Unknown

Aug 21, 2016, 9:54:48 PM8/21/16
Electric Comet <electri...@mail.invalid> wrote in news:npd4d8$648$1
@dont-email.me:
Yes, lots of them. It runs the gammit from link belts to automotive
style belts on the Ridgid 3650 TS, to noise absorbing foams inside the
head of a Fein.

There's no doubt about it, your planer is unholy. It's a man-made object
and can be used for God's purposes but it is inherently not holy. It's
better that way, for it can be what it is: just a tool.

Puckdropper

Larry Blanchard

Aug 22, 2016, 12:17:55 PM8/22/16
On Sun, 21 Aug 2016 13:53:38 -0700, Electric Comet wrote:

> any tools have anti noise built in to the tool

I've got some pretty quiet hand tools :-).

carrying a cross.

woodchucker

Aug 22, 2016, 1:14:06 PM8/22/16
On 8/22/2016 12:17 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2016 13:53:38 -0700, Electric Comet wrote:
>
>> any tools have anti noise built in to the tool
>
> I've got some pretty quiet hand tools :-).

same here. After 10 , I have to goto hand tools when the wife is back in
school.

--
Jeff

Phil Kangas

Aug 22, 2016, 7:16:52 PM8/22/16

Electric Comet wrote:

>> any tools have anti noise built in to the tool

All power tools have such a feature. If it is
too noisy when running, look for a switch
labeled on/off and move the button to off.

Electric Comet

Aug 23, 2016, 2:34:05 PM8/23/16
On Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:17:51 +0000 (UTC)
Larry Blanchard <lbl...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> I've got some pretty quiet hand tools :-).

some are some are not

hammer is loud

even handsaw at a good pace is loud

plane is not bad

sanding is loud

screwdriver is quiet

chisel plus mallet is loud

Casper

Aug 23, 2016, 4:19:19 PM8/23/16
-MIKE- <mi...@mikedrumsDOT.com> was heard to mutter:

>On 8/21/16 3:53 PM, Electric Comet wrote:
>> any tools have anti noise built in to the tool
>>
>> this would be the best thing and the best place to do it
>>
>> with compute tech so cheap if it is not available now i would guess
>> it is not far away
>>
>> my planer is so loud it may be unholy
>
>When that technology is developed, surely automated punctuation can't be
>far behind.

x2 <snort>