Looking For Today's Woodworker, Issue 24, Nov/Dec '92, Cherry Dining Chair Plan

Ed

Mar 22, 2005, 8:39:49 PM3/22/05
I'd really like to build a set of the cherry dining chairs in this
issue. I saw the chair on the Woodworker's Journal web site. The
plans are out of print, and Rockler has no back issues of the magazine.
I've looked on eBay, and scoured the web - no luck.

Appreciate any help. Just the plan is all I need.

Ed Neu
Buffalo, MN

Matt Redmond

May 25, 2018, 1:44:06 PM5/25/18
replying to Ed, Matt Redmond wrote:
Ed, I just found that issue in a pile if old magazines. I was also wanting to
build that table and chairs. I know this is an old post of yours but if you
are still looking, I'd be happy to copy them for you.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/looking-for-today-s-woodworker-issue-24-nov-dec-92-cherr-3690-.htm

Sonny

May 25, 2018, 3:30:14 PM5/25/18
On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 12:44:06 PM UTC-5, Matt Redmond wrote:
> replying to Ed, Matt Redmond wrote:
> Ed, I just found that issue in a pile if old magazines. I was also wanting to
> build that table and chairs. I know this is an old post of yours but if you
> are still looking, I'd be happy to copy them for you.

Matt, how about scanning a pic of the table and post a pic, somewhere (on a free photo site), then give us the link. I'd like to see the table.... and the chairs.

Here's another "Today's Woodworker" option. Don't know if any plans are within the articles.
http://www.rockler.com/todays-woodworker-complete-collection-from-woodworkers-journal

Sonny

Dr. Deb

May 26, 2018, 8:56:58 AM5/26/18
On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 12:44:06 PM UTC-5, Matt Redmond wrote:
Ed and Matt, I have it in ".pdf" format and will send them to whoever wants them.

DerbyDad03

May 26, 2018, 9:07:52 AM5/26/18
You can put it here and then share the link with all of us:

http://www.fileconvoy.com/index.php

(Buyer beware, so let's not get into a heated security discussion over this.)

dpb

May 26, 2018, 9:32:40 AM5/26/18
Not to mention copyrights... :)

Dr. Deb

May 26, 2018, 10:05:11 AM5/26/18
Copyright is not the issue, I stumbled across them in the public domain.

That being said, just let me know which issues you would like me to post. I have Jan/Feb 89 - May/June 98

Dr. Deb

May 26, 2018, 12:33:51 PM5/26/18
On Tuesday, March 22, 2005 at 7:39:49 PM UTC-6, Ed wrote:
IF I could read, I would have seen the requested issues. Oh well, I may be old, but I am slow.. Here are both issues 24 and 25

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r82chc6rrejy1po/1992-6-NovDec.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7cz35lbx3bgu5j/1993-2-MarApr.pdf?dl=0

J. Clarke

May 26, 2018, 12:46:12 PM5/26/18
Unless the holder of the copyright explicitly releases the work into
public domain, it remains under copyright for not less than 70 years
after publication. Jan/Feb 89 will remain in copyright until 2059 at
the earliest and may remain in copyright well into the 22nd century
depending on the details.

dpb

May 26, 2018, 2:09:51 PM5/26/18
On 5/26/2018 9:05 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:

> Copyright is not the issue, I stumbled across them in the public domain.

Somebody else having violated it doesn't make the copyright
invalid...not that anybody's going to pursue it.

Just Wondering

May 26, 2018, 4:57:21 PM5/26/18
For what it's worth, alt.binaries.e-books.magazines
has lots of back issues for a number of woodworking
magazines.