check this machine out

woodchucker

Oct 15, 2016, 7:37:23 PM10/15/16

notbob

Oct 15, 2016, 8:10:47 PM10/15/16
On 2016-10-15, woodchucker <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Fer making the World most expensive TP or an anally perfect squared
board?

Either way, I can tell it costs a whole Sh*tload of $$$$. ;)

nb

Keith Nuttle

Oct 15, 2016, 9:23:23 PM10/15/16
On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
Why would any one spend all of that money to make this sheets of wooded
toilet paper? ;-)

It looks like it would be a nice machine to have IF you had the volume
to support the expense.

krw

Oct 15, 2016, 9:51:08 PM10/15/16
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 21:23:15 -0400, Keith Nuttle
<Keith_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
>Why would any one spend all of that money to make this sheets of wooded
>toilet paper? ;-)

So you don't get splinters?

Leon

Oct 16, 2016, 12:21:15 AM10/16/16
Takes precision thicknessing to a whole new level and eliminates sanding
that surface.

dadiOH

Oct 16, 2016, 6:31:01 AM10/16/16

"woodchucker" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
> --
> Jeff

Now I know what pizza places use to slice pepperoni.

Unquestionably Confused

Oct 16, 2016, 7:05:58 AM10/16/16
LOL! I was thinking microtome from a biology lab!

J. Clarke

Oct 16, 2016, 8:34:28 AM10/16/16
In article <58035f13$0$12105$b1db1813$1459...@news.astraweb.com>,
puzz...@ameritech.net says...
According to the manufacturer it's a "super surfacer".

Supposedly they're fairly common in Japan with jobsite models being
available for reasonable prices. It's not a veneer machine--the outfit
that made the one in the video also lists veneer machines on their web
site.

John McGaw

Oct 16, 2016, 10:28:51 AM10/16/16
On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Basically a very very expensive wide Japanese plane with power feed? I can
see where it would be useful for the right sort of furniture or cabinet
shop. I don't even want to think about trying to sharpen and then re-align
the blade though -- I have enough trouble with my jointer/planer.

Meanie

Oct 16, 2016, 11:11:19 AM10/16/16
On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

It's a back up when your printer runs out of paper and you don't have
another ream on hand. Make your own.

J. Clarke

Oct 16, 2016, 11:20:21 AM10/16/16
In article <s8MMz.24315$oI2....@fx40.iad>, Nob...@Nowh.ere says...
Supposedly there's a companion machine that sharpens the blade.

John McGaw

Oct 16, 2016, 11:43:53 AM10/16/16
The way I do things there would really have to be!

John McGaw

Oct 16, 2016, 11:45:53 AM10/16/16
That is pretty much what it is except for the scale. You just don't have to
freeze the specimen or embed it in paraffin before slicing.

Swingman

Oct 16, 2016, 12:40:04 PM10/16/16
On 10/15/2016 6:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Monetizing opportunity, to paraphrase a millennial buzzword ... then
again, many may fall for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

dadiOH

Oct 16, 2016, 3:43:45 PM10/16/16

"Unquestionably Confused" <puzz...@ameritech.net> wrote in message
FWIW, there are normally 16 slices of pepperoni in an ounce. There's money
in peddling pizza :)

krw

Oct 16, 2016, 5:22:54 PM10/16/16
That's how they make diet bread, too.

Martin Eastburn

Oct 16, 2016, 10:45:48 PM10/16/16
A plane to kill for.
Nicely done and better setup for the perfect blade height.
Martin

Electric Comet

Oct 18, 2016, 1:42:04 PM10/18/16
On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 19:37:13 -0400
woodchucker <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

artisanal toilet paper

only 44.99 per roll

notbob

Dec 13, 2016, 9:49:22 AM12/13/16
On 2016-10-16, Keith Nuttle <Keith_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Why would any one spend all of that money to make this sheets of wooded
> toilet paper? ;-)

I found the answer! Wooden Kyougi pads.

http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?p=74316&cat=51

nb