Bessey parallel clamps at The Borg

k...@notreal.com

May 24, 2018, 9:30:56 PM5/24/18
Just for interest... I noticed that the Borg had reduced the price on
Bessey K-body clamps. $35 for 24", $40 for 50" clamps. That's at
least $10 less than I've seen elsewhere and a *lot* less than places
like Amazon.

Leon

May 24, 2018, 11:38:43 PM5/24/18
Not a bad deal.

But have you noticed any Jorgensen Cabinet Master clamps? Apparently
they are back in business, I think they were bought.
Anyway I have several Bessey Revo, Jet and Cabinet Masters. I much
prefer the Cabinet Masters of the others.

k...@notreal.com

May 25, 2018, 11:49:31 PM5/25/18
On Thu, 24 May 2018 22:38:27 -0500, Leon <lcb11211@swbelldotnet>
wrote:
No, I haven't looked for others. I started buying Besseys about ten
years ago, so have stuck with them. I don't want a mix.