RE: O/T: Shopping

Lew Hodgett

Jul 23, 2015, 4:31:18 PM7/23/15
Enjoy

Lew
Subject: Shopping at Bass Pro

I went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a small
9mm for home protection.

When I was ready to pay for the gun and bullets,
the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about
the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as
she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally
subsided, I found out she was referring to how I
should place my credit card in the card reader!!!

I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a
little clearer.

I still don't think I looked that bad .