OT - Women's World Cup Soccer

Sonny

Jun 28, 2015, 1:59:28 PM6/28/15
Semi-Finals:

The US women play Germany on Tuesday, June 30th @ 7PM EST and will be aired on FOX network. Germany and the US are ranked 1 & 2, resp., so it aught to be a good match.

Japan and England play on Wednesday, July 1st @ 7PM

Winners play on July 5th @ 4PM for the World Cup

Canada is hosting the games. ^5 for Canada. I was pulling for them to beat England, yesterday, but alas, not to be.

Sonny

Bill

Jul 7, 2015, 4:06:16 AM7/7/15
Sonny,

This wasn't even on my radar screen until you mentioned it. But it was
fun to follow and watch the US win this one! Exciting finish too (one
player getting 3 goals in rapid succession)!

Bill

Sonny

Jul 7, 2015, 1:41:26 PM7/7/15
On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 3:06:16 AM UTC-5, Bill wrote:

> This wasn't even on my radar screen until you mentioned it. But it was
> fun to follow and watch the US win this one! Exciting finish too (one
> player getting 3 goals in rapid succession)!
>
> Bill

There's a replay of the Championship Match at 2PM, today, on FOX Sports 1 network. Replay of US-Germany going on right now (12:30).

Sonny