drill press help

Michael

Mar 29, 2005, 6:43:28 PM3/29/05
I just bought a used drill press and have been unable to find any
references to it. The tag on the front has

Olympic
DP 16
Heavy Duty
Drill Press
MFG No

then the various speeds. the mfg and no have not been stamped. It is green
the same as a jet. Big 1/2" chuck 1/2 horse motor, and it is a bench model.

Any help in finding parts/owners manual etc would be much apprecciated.

mike

will post a couple of pics after the software gets re-installed

Joe

Mar 29, 2005, 11:01:09 PM3/29/05

Jet DPs are tan or white, right? Like this:
http://www.irvansmith.com/images/jet_drill_press_JDP14J.jpg

Grizzly DPs look sorta like this:
http://www.northcoastknives.com/GrizzlyDrillPress1.jpg

Would like to see your pics... Also, try asking in rec.crafts.metalworking
as more DP people might be there than here IMHO.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-drill.com
V8013

In or near NJ and ride a Motorcycle: http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8

Young Life? eMail me!

PaulB

Aug 25, 2016, 10:14:03 PM8/25/16
replying to Michael, PaulB wrote:
Mike, did you ever get any info on the Olympic drill press. I too am looking
for a few parts. Need a new head stock. Has a bit of a wobble. It's been a
long time sense your post so not expecting any reply. Thanks Paul

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/drill-press-help-1593-.htm