Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L

Bob AZ

Aug 21, 2008, 9:37:06 PM8/21/08
I need a manual for a Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L. I seached the Grizzly
site to no avail.

Thanks
Bob AZ

Edwin Pawlowski

Aug 21, 2008, 9:53:21 PM8/21/08

"Bob AZ" <rwats...@aol.com> wrote in message

If they have a phone, you can call them.

Nova

Aug 22, 2008, 12:45:51 PM8/22/08

All of the Grizzly branded tool's model number start with a "G" followed
by four numbers. What's the model number of the saw you have?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Bob AZ

Aug 22, 2008, 4:19:55 PM8/22/08
> > I need a manual for a Grizzly Table Saw TSC-10L. I seached the Grizzly
> > site to no avail.
> > Thanks
> > Bob �AZ
>
> All of the Grizzly branded tool's model number start with a "G" followed
> by four numbers. �What's the model number of the saw you have?

Jack

The model number is TSC-10L.

Last night I did query Grizzly directly about this and this morning,
bless their soul, they sent me a file for the TSC-10L to print out. I
already printed it out so I am good to go.

Thanks for the rsponse.
Bob AZ

settheg...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2012, 8:28:24 AM12/29/12
Any chance you could send that file over my way I have the same saw and can't find anything about it

lan7...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2013, 3:32:34 PM11/15/13
Hi Bob, I have that same saw and need bearing for the arbor and directions on how to change it. If you wouldn't mind, please send me the link or manual that you got from Grizzly
Thanks, Lanny

gcra...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2014, 8:54:18 AM2/3/14
Still got that manual? I could use a copy.

Thanks

Mike Marlow

Feb 3, 2014, 11:33:04 AM2/3/14
gcra...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> All of the Grizzly branded tool's model number start with a "G"
>>> followed by four numbers. ?What's the model number of the saw you
>>> have?
>>
>> Jack
>>
>> The model number is TSC-10L.
>>
>> Last night I did query Grizzly directly about this and this morning,
>> bless their soul, they sent me a file for the TSC-10L to print out. I
>> already printed it out so I am good to go.
>>
>> Thanks for the rsponse.
>> Bob AZ
>
> Still got that manual? I could use a copy.
>
> Thanks

Or - you could do exactly as Bob did and simply get it from Griz. How this
kind of post even makes it onto a newsgroup these days is absolutely
amazing. Have you guys ever heard of the internet and search engines?

Geeze...

--

-Mike-
mmarlo...@windstream.net

Leon

Feb 3, 2014, 1:29:18 PM2/3/14
On 2/3/2014 10:33 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:

> Or - you could do exactly as Bob did and simply get it from Griz. How this
> kind of post even makes it onto a newsgroup these days is absolutely
> amazing. Have you guys ever heard of the internet and search engines?
>
> Geeze...

To a message dated,,,

Mike Marlow

Feb 3, 2014, 2:08:25 PM2/3/14
Ugh! Caught again! You guys clearly pay more attention to headers than I
do. They don't appear in my reader without some slight amount of
manipulation on my part and low and behold, I get caught by this kind of
crap.

--

-Mike-
mmarlo...@windstream.net

Leon

Feb 4, 2014, 10:10:13 AM2/4/14
I'm only paying a little more attention because nailshooter caught me
too. LOL.

tony

Jul 16, 2015, 12:44:05 AM7/16/15
replying to Bob AZ, tony wrote:
> rwatson767 wrote:
>
> Jack
> The model number is TSC-10L.
> Last night I did query Grizzly directly about this and this morning,
> bless their soul, they sent me a file for the TSC-10L to print out. I
> already printed it out so I am good to go.
> Thanks for the rsponse.
> Bob AZ

i need the wiring diagram for this motor

robertoa...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2017, 10:24:55 PM8/10/17

pete...@aol.com

Dec 25, 2018, 12:35:42 PM12/25/18
On Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 8:37:06 PM UTC-5, Bob AZ wrote:
Hi Bob, I have a manual @ pete...@aol.com Ken

Just Another Joe

Dec 26, 2018, 8:51:38 AM12/26/18
In article <fdce5137-441f-485e...@googlegroups.com>,
Perhaps, after 10 1/2 years. Bob may have solved the problem :-)

Joe

BradsCrea...@hotmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 12:43:13 AM1/1/19
I’m in need of the guard and splitter assembly and mounting hardware for the TSC-10L ASAP.

Brad

tedsherman

Aug 18, 2020, 7:44:06 PM8/18/20
replying to BradsCreativeWoods, tedsherman wrote:
I'm the original owner of a TSC-10L and lost my manual/parts list; I've
emailed Grizzly. I also have a broken/cracked trunnion I need to either repair
or replace, if that's even possible. Any suggestions?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/grizzly-table-saw-tsc-10l-434149-.htm

Jason Fitch

Sep 11, 2020, 11:36:47 PM9/11/20
Hi Bob, I need the same Manuel. Any chance you still have a digital copy of it?

dave bradt

Dec 16, 2020, 6:45:07 PM12/16/20
Good day! I have stumbled on a TSC-10 table saw, and am also looking for a manual. I've actually torn the thing down to replace the bearings, but I'm challenged about the piece that I THINK is the holder for the riving knife. a manual would help a ton. thanks in advance . Dave bradt in Campbellford Ontario

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/grizzly-table-saw-tsc-10l-434149-.htm

J. Clarke

Dec 16, 2020, 7:12:32 PM12/16/20
On Wed, 16 Dec 2020 23:45:03 +0000, dave bradt
<d7f3403300da21ea...@example.com> wrote:

>Good day! I have stumbled on a TSC-10 table saw, and am also looking for a manual. I've actually torn the thing down to replace the bearings, but I'm challenged about the piece that I THINK is the holder for the riving knife. a manual would help a ton. thanks in advance . Dave bradt in Campbellford Ontario

If Grizzly can't help you, try Mao Shan in Taiwan
<https://www.maoshan.com/>.

Gary Bisaga

Mar 8, 2021, 11:37:10 AM3/8/21
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 12:43:13 AM UTC-5, BradsCrea...@hotmail.com wrote:
> I’m in need of the guard and splitter assembly and mounting hardware for the TSC-10L ASAP.
>
> Brad
Did anybody ever find a blade guard or splitter for this old saw? I've been using it without either (no idea where it is) and recently I got a good scare from a piece of wood binding up in the blade.

Leon

Mar 8, 2021, 11:56:38 AM3/8/21
Might be time for a Saw Stop.

J. Clarke

Mar 8, 2021, 12:05:48 PM3/8/21
Have you tried <https://www.maoshan.com/>?

Kelvin

May 30, 2021, 9:31:18 PM5/30/21
Looking for a flange and lock nut to hold the blade on the 16mm spindle. Can anyone help me please

Tony Foster

Jun 21, 2021, 9:32:35 AM6/21/21
Bob, I saw your post about the manual. Would you be willing to send me the manual. I inherited the same model when I bought our vacation home and have now started to clean it up for regular use.