ShopSmith Mark V for sale in Austin

Vic

Jun 28, 2004, 9:33:38 PM6/28/04
Hi there. I hope you all forgive me for posting when I am not a
regular member of this group.

We need to make room in our garage so it's time for one of the
ShopSmith's to go (yes, we have two!).

We have a ShopSmith Mark V for sale in Austin, TX.

It includes: 2 extension tables, rip fence, sanding disk, 10" saw
blade with arbor, arbor wrench, miter gauge, tailstock, drive center,
drill chuck, retractable casters and original manual. It does not
include a saw guard, safety grip or lathe tool rest.

It's in great working shape - just used it yesterday. I recently
overhauled the inside for maintenence.

Asking $350

Please email ta...@bigtate.com for more info.

Hank

Jan 18, 2017, 8:44:04 PM1/18/17
replying to Vic, Hank wrote:
I would to see this item am interested in purchase

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/shopsmith-mark-v-for-sale-in-austin-247271-.htm