100 MPH Wind / Listing Incident on EotS

peter

Mar 17, 2010, 9:17:55 AM3/17/10
"We have been triggered in writing this as a result of the the cruise
line not coming forward themselves. When it occurred we were informed
that this was a freak incident. We have subsequently found out that this
is totally untrue. It was due partially due to human error that on 2/28
at 4am the ship tilted 45 degrees - Guest lodging on level 3 were under
water, the Promenade was a titanic disaster, crew quickly left stations
to report to lifeboat stations, tv's crashing, objects in cabins flying
around. At 4:30am the Captain addresses the passengers and admitted to
"losing control of the ship- but they were back in control" The tilt
lasted a good two and a half minutes. Passengers were brought for care
while in Puerto Rico."

Plus one contradiction and one confirmation.

"As per a ship employee- they were told to keep all quiet."

http://www.cruisejunkie.com/events.html