Polls: Tide turning against Trump

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 10, 2016, 3:56:11 PM6/10/16
Recent polls indicate that Hillary Clinton is pulling away from Trump.

Three weeks ago Rasmussen Report had Trump leading with 5, now Clinton is ahead with 4 percent.
Fox had Trump leading with 3, now they have Clinton ahead with 3.
New Reuters/Ipsos and IBD/TIPP polls have Clinton leading with 8 and 5 percent.

So maybe Fascism isn't coming to America after all?

Max

Gracchus

Jun 10, 2016, 4:00:45 PM6/10/16
So we get a different brand of scum instead. That's something to celebrate?

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 10, 2016, 4:10:15 PM6/10/16
Clinton is pathological liar, maybe even a corrupt criminal.
But that is no reason to give someone like Trump the nuclear codes. Trump is a once-in-a-lifetime evil man.

I don't say this lightly and maybe I shouldn't say that at all - but I wouldn't shed a tear if someone assassinated him.

Max

*skriptis

Jun 10, 2016, 5:30:03 PM6/10/16
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
Fascism is already there in Its highest form. Corporatism,
elitism, imperial wars etc. Backed up with gender queer theories
and quasi liberalism as new myths that glue this evil ideology of
oppression.

Trump will deconstruct it and scale it down to normal nationalism
that will restore America. A common sense man with a healthy
worldview.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

bob

Jun 10, 2016, 5:42:12 PM6/10/16
On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:10:14 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:

>On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 10:00:45 PM UTC+2, Gracchus wrote:
>> On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 12:56:11 PM UTC-7, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
>>
>> > Recent polls indicate that Hillary Clinton is pulling away from Trump.
>>
>> > Three weeks ago Rasmussen Report had Trump leading with 5, now Clinton is ahead with 4 percent.
>> > Fox had Trump leading with 3, now they have Clinton ahead with 3.
>> > New Reuters/Ipsos and IBD/TIPP polls have Clinton leading with 8 and 5 percent.
>>
>> > So maybe Fascism isn't coming to America after all?
>>
>> So we get a different brand of scum instead. That's something to celebrate?
>

>Clinton is pathological liar, maybe even a corrupt criminal.

ya think?

>But that is no reason to give someone like Trump the nuclear codes. Trump is a once-in-a-lifetime evil man.

what did he ever do in his life time that you qualify as evil? "claim"
he'll seal our mexican border? you people from the land of hitler
crack me up, talking "once in a lifetime evil."

let me guess, you must be german?

>I don't say this lightly and maybe I shouldn't say that at all - but I wouldn't shed a tear if someone assassinated him.

for what? bad hair? c'mon max, you're better than this.

>Max

bob

bob

Jun 10, 2016, 6:48:09 PM6/10/16
now you've done it: max just unfriended you.

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 10, 2016, 7:39:39 PM6/10/16
Spoken like a true fascist.

Max

TT

Jun 10, 2016, 7:54:43 PM6/10/16
What do you expect from someone who claims Stalin was a good guy and did
nothing wrong...

He just sent people to holiday camps, didn't know that his political
opponents and peasants were executed and surely didn't kill his wife
either. And Holodomor and Katyn never happened.

He was just a good guy with a five year plan.

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 10, 2016, 7:56:36 PM6/10/16
On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 11:42:12 PM UTC+2, bob wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:10:14 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> >> So we get a different brand of scum instead. That's something to celebrate?
> >

> >Clinton is pathological liar, maybe even a corrupt criminal.
>
> ya think?
>
> >But that is no reason to give someone like Trump the nuclear codes. Trump is a once-in-a-lifetime evil man.
>
> what did he ever do in his life time that you qualify as evil? ...

How you Trumpers ignore everything evil your Fuehrer says and does is breathtaking.
Chilling even when one knows the genesis of the Third Reich.

Max

*skriptis

Jun 10, 2016, 8:01:02 PM6/10/16
Nazi teaches about fascism.
Priceless.

*skriptis

Jun 10, 2016, 9:01:02 PM6/10/16
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
More or less.

You see e.g. Katyn was a planned execution of soldiers of a
hostile state.

But putting things in perspective, Truman nuked Japan and killed
civilians, babies, children, women, all of which who have done
nothing, just to save American lives and you'd want to forbid
Stalin to execute soldiers and ideology makers of a hostile state
that recently led two wars against him and would surely done so
again if given a chance.

Very smart and honest from you like always.

*skriptis

Jun 10, 2016, 9:01:02 PM6/10/16
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
That's why you support Hillary because you know the genesis.
You're loving it.

bob

Jun 10, 2016, 9:50:27 PM6/10/16
trump and the 3rd reich? wtf max have you lost it?

again, what did trump ever do in his lifetime to make you think he's
evil or a fascist for that matter?

the man has never held public office, has never tried to be a part of
gov't in his life before. he's just not a PC scripted speech reader
like you're used to.

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 11, 2016, 6:13:53 AM6/11/16
"Scriptis" sound somehow Russian anyway ...

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 11, 2016, 6:15:11 AM6/11/16
Ghe world view of a quintessential Trumpkin.

Max

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 11, 2016, 6:20:18 AM6/11/16
On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 3:50:27 AM UTC+2, bob wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:56:35 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:

> >> ya think?

> >> what did he ever do in his life time that you qualify as evil? ...
> >

> >How you Trumpers ignore everything evil your Fuehrer says and does is breathtaking.
> >Chilling even when one knows the genesis of the Third Reich.
>
> trump and the 3rd reich? wtf max have you lost it?
>
> again, what did trump ever do in his lifetime to make you think he's
> evil or a fascist for that matter?

What did Hitler do until 1933 to make you think he was evil or fascist?

You simply have to listen what Trump says.
Torture, targeting kids, mocking the disables, insulting Muslims and Mexicans, insulting everybody who disagrees with him, not disawowing the KKK.

Why do you think all European Nazi parties are in love with The Donald? They know that he is one of their own. And can't wait until he gets the nuclear codes ...

Max

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2016, 7:01:03 AM6/11/16
calim...@gmx.de Wrote in message:
> On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 3:50:27 AM UTC+2, bob wrote:

>> >How you Trumpers ignore everything evil your Fuehrer says and does is breathtaking.
>> >Chilling even when one knows the genesis of the Third Reich.
>>
>> trump and the 3rd reich? wtf max have you lost it?
>>
>> again, what did trump ever do in his lifetime to make you think he's
>> evil or a fascist for that matter?
>>

> What did Hitler do until 1933 to make you think he was evil or fascist?

Well for starters he tried to seize power in an armed coup for
which he served prison time in 1920s?

Did Trump do it?

During his prison time he wrote a book expressing his disdain for
parliamentary democracy and setting goals of exterminating Slavs.

Trump married a beautiful Slavic woman.

So, they're not really the same.

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2016, 7:01:03 AM6/11/16
Well I was merely comparing the world of the 1940s. Cross era
comparisons are always bad. Stalin being the best or least worst
of his own era doesn't mean he should be good pick for today.

So let's talk about present? Russia gives asylum to Snowden, a
symbol of the modern world and its struggle for privacy,
individuality and all other rights, while Germany prosecutes
journalists and comedians for doing political satire invoking
some 19th century Kaiser laws for which the chancellor gives and
has to give green light if they were to be enforced.

Bravo.

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 11, 2016, 8:08:31 AM6/11/16
Quintessential German Nazi party position.

Max

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2016, 8:30:02 AM6/11/16
Isn't Nazism banned in Germany so how can they have a party there?
Am I missing something?

Whisper

Jun 11, 2016, 9:39:56 AM6/11/16
On 11/06/2016 11:50 AM, bob wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:56:35 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:
>

> trump and the 3rd reich? wtf max have you lost it?
>
> again, what did trump ever do in his lifetime to make you think he's
> evil or a fascist for that matter?

He called Rosie fat & suggested some woman had her period. Both true
statements?

TT

Jun 11, 2016, 11:20:58 AM6/11/16
11.6.2016, 3:30, *skriptis kirjoitti:
> You see e.g. Katyn was a planned execution of soldiers of a
> hostile state.

It was execution of prisoners of "war" (if you can call Soviet
occupation that), policemen etc. Simply put, execution of political
prisoners in another state.

"In November 2010, the Russian State Duma approved a declaration blaming
Stalin and other Soviet officials for having personally ordered the
massacre"
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11845315

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2016, 12:01:02 PM6/11/16
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
Yes. Very nasty.

Still I think if given the option of xy country decapitating your
country's elite, establishment and soldiers, even in such a cruel
manner, I think you'd chose Stalin's scenario because it's much
more preferable and with greater respect for truly innocent lives
than burning infants, children, women and people in general.

Would you rather be a Polish kid or kid in Hiroshima?

Polish state was and is hostile towards Russia for centuries. Not
that the Russians are innocent there. They both had each other
under occupation at some point in history. And they have major
clashes both being Slavic but belonging to different culture,
Roman Catholic vs Greek orthodox. It's just that Russia grew to a
world power and Poland remained irrelevant so there is much more
bitterness and hostility from their side. Clasic inferiority
complex.

What Stalin did in a geopolitical sense, was cutting off snake's
head. You can't say it wasn't wise.

Gracchus

Jun 11, 2016, 12:27:34 PM6/11/16
On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 9:01:02 AM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:

> Polish state was and is hostile towards Russia for centuries. Not
> that the Russians are innocent there. They both had each other
> under occupation at some point in history. And they have major
> clashes both being Slavic but belonging to different culture,
> Roman Catholic vs Greek orthodox. It's just that Russia grew to a
> world power and Poland remained irrelevant so there is much more
> bitterness and hostility from their side. Clasic inferiority
> complex.

> What Stalin did in a geopolitical sense, was cutting off snake's
> head. You can't say it wasn't wise.

You can make the same argument for murdering any person or group that might decide to take hostile action against you at some point in the future, which Stalin did as a matter of habit. In fact, he proposed doing the same to Germany AFTER WWII was over. Even Churchill was horrified when Stalin said it.

The trouble with this policy is that you can justify killing anyone or everyone because anyone or everyone might oppose or betray you someday. Call that wisdom if you like, but nice to see you finally dropping the earlier facade. Instead of arguing that Uncle Joe was a firm but benevolent leader, here you're defending the "wisdom" of being a ruthless, vicious tyrant.

TT

Jun 11, 2016, 1:55:28 PM6/11/16
11.6.2016, 19:00, *skriptis kirjoitti:
> What Stalin did in a geopolitical sense, was cutting off snake's
> head.

Poland? lol!

Yeah, a real threat to Russia... the story about cavalry against tanks
is a myth but not far from truth...

bob

Jun 11, 2016, 2:04:26 PM6/11/16
in 2016? damn. i was thinking of taking a trip to germany in august,
with a name like mine maybe i oughta stay out?

bob

bob

Jun 11, 2016, 2:08:48 PM6/11/16
i think his view in a nutshell is it was a dog eat dog world and
survival was at stake. i do agree with him, as with tennis, comparing
cross eras is really tough.

but from our american perspective, what we're taught, "uncle joe" was
definitely no saint. i'm sure from the japanes perspective, "uncle
harry" was no saint either. we all have our perspectives....

bob

Gracchus

Jun 11, 2016, 2:11:15 PM6/11/16
Maybe if you switch to upper case "Bob" you'll be ok. :)

bob

Jun 11, 2016, 2:14:55 PM6/11/16
On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 03:20:16 -0700 (PDT), calim...@gmx.de wrote:

>On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 3:50:27 AM UTC+2, bob wrote:

>> >How you Trumpers ignore everything evil your Fuehrer says and does is breathtaking.
>> >Chilling even when one knows the genesis of the Third Reich.
>>
>> trump and the 3rd reich? wtf max have you lost it?
>>
>> again, what did trump ever do in his lifetime to make you think he's
>> evil or a fascist for that matter?
>>

>What did Hitler do until 1933 to make you think he was evil or fascist?

are you trying to equate "the art of the deal" to "mein kampf" for ex?

>You simply have to listen what Trump says. Torture, targeting kids, mocking the disables, insulting Muslims and Mexicans, insulting everybody who disagrees with him, not disawowing the KKK.

trump did not say we would send the mexicans to auschwitz, he said we
would secure our border by building a wall and would actually let many
mexicans into the country legally. but i've no problem with a wall,
what country in teh world can you just show up at an airport with no
passport, no papers, and say "hey, i'm here, lemme in!" i like mexican
people for most part, and they're good workers too, and IMO crime by
mexicans is likely equal or less than gen population. but they can NOT
just come across disobeying laws on their own accord.

can i do that in germany? can i do that in mexico???

>Why do you think all European Nazi parties are in love with The Donald? They know that he is one of their own. And can't wait until he gets the nuclear codes ...

oh my.

bob

bob

Jun 11, 2016, 2:17:29 PM6/11/16
On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 23:39:50 +1000, Whisper <beav...@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:
maybe he's gonna "nuke" rosie?

max is really nutso over this, but i don't hold it against him because
coming from his perspective he may be ultra sensitive to certain
things, as we are over other things.

bob

Gracchus

Jun 11, 2016, 2:27:32 PM6/11/16
On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 11:08:48 AM UTC-7, bob wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 09:27:32 -0700 (PDT), Gracchus
As we've discussed before, certainly what we're taught it school establishes the lens we see the world through. Some people are content to stick with that their whole lives, but others are not and challenge beliefs the system instills in us. I think both of us choose to do that. Personally I try to explore as many sources as possible, across cultures and different points in time. One of the things I love about history, in fact, is that there is never a single version of history that contains the full truth. But the more we dig, the closer we can get to the most balanced version of reality.

But you are cutting too much slack here, IMO. In trying to be fair, one can go too far and reach the extreme end of the spectrum: "It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is right in their own way." But they really aren't. I wouldn't deny that U.S. presidents have wreaked more than their share of mayhem across the world in the last 200 or so years (often covertly), and I have no stake in defending them. But this Stalin-Truman parallel is a completely bogus construct by skriptis, and I think you know it too.

bob

Jun 11, 2016, 2:37:20 PM6/11/16
lol. or that means they might lock me up twice as long.

bob

bob

Jun 11, 2016, 2:42:31 PM6/11/16
i try very hard to consider other perspectives, even see if they make
sense at all. the problem is people also can lie.

> Personally I try to explore as many sources as possible, across cultures and different points in time. One of the things I love about history, in fact, is that there is never a single version of history that contains the full truth. But the more we dig, the closer we can get to the most balanced version of reality.

sure, the more sources from more variety of origins, more info. couple
that with what makes sense. but sometimes i suppose things happen that
defy good sense - magic bullet, or whatnot. then you have to think
what possible motivation would someone have to lie?

>But you are cutting too much slack here, IMO. In trying to be fair, one can go too far and reach the extreme end of the spectrum: "It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is right in their own way."

i get your pt, but i'm not saying they're "right" in their own way, or
i "agree" with their own way...i'm saying "THEY believe" in their own
way and aren't necessarily lying or trolling in defending it.

> But they really aren't. I wouldn't deny that U.S. presidents have wreaked more than their share of mayhem across the world in the last 200 or so years (often covertly), and I have no stake in defending them. But this Stalin-Truman parallel is a completely bogus construct by skriptis, and I think you know it too.

i don't have a huge problem with what truman did, although i think the
perfect sol'n was what you and i both said - drop on empty land first,
see if they surrender.

but as max says, "i must be american." :-)

bob

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2016, 7:01:03 PM6/11/16
Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
1. I am not justifying anything. After all we are all analysts
here. Some better, some worse.

2. The part where I praised his wisdom is hardly controversial.
It's indisputable he was a wise man. In fact that's his biggest
quality of the few he had. Without it he would never become a
leader, nor survived as a leader in a postrevolutionary chaos,
nor end up as a winner in war. I am surprised with you actually.

My only intention was to put some light on his wisdom and explain
the pragmatic approach he had. Your stupid angloamerican
propaganda has him as some kind of a freak who killed for fun
when in fact, even in a case of his probably most monstrous crime
it's clear the intent was securing his county by slaying the
dragon ie elite and military personell of a hostile
country.

Undoubtedly a disgusting crime but in a world with no rules, how
do you actually behave, tell me? It's easy to spew shit from US
point of view when every war for you happens abroad, and also
being in 2016 now. But for countries that border each other, war
means horror at home and is something that is to be avoided at
all cost, and at the time he had experience of several wars, two
with very same Poland, so you can't really say he was overly
paranoid.

And it still does classify as kinda benevolent compared to actions
Truman or Churchill took when dealing with their enemies so I am
totally missing your point.
Surely you'd agree it's worse to raze cities to ground, bomb them
with fire bombs or nukes in order to inflict maximum pain and to
terrorize civilian population and to destroy their moral than to
kill military personnel ie those who already committed murders
themselves or who chosed that career path anyway.

3. We have facts how the western allies treated Germany, bombing
and burning hundreds of thousands of people in cities like
Dresden, full of refuges, civilians, cities that often had no
strategic military importance etc and the one who authorized all
that ie Churchill was "horrified" with Stalin's plans?

Sounds like some Graf fan being "horrified" with some Seles nut plans.

Yeah, let's not talk awhat Parche did, let's talk what some Seles
nut wanted to do.

*skriptis

Jun 11, 2016, 7:01:03 PM6/11/16
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
Hey it's easy to judge now after all is done.

I bet you weren't thinking Nadal's match vs Federer at 2009, after
Nadal played for 5 hours with Verdasco would be formality.

From present point of view it seems like a walk in a park but
before that match or during that match?

Likewise, ussr in early 1940s isn't so superior vs Poland as it
was after the ww2.
Stalin had no nuclear weapons at the time, not to mention other
less interesting stuff.

Gracchus

Jun 11, 2016, 8:33:59 PM6/11/16
On Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 4:01:03 PM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:

> 3. We have facts how the western allies treated Germany, bombing
> and burning hundreds of thousands of people in cities like
> Dresden, full of refuges, civilians, cities that often had no
> strategic military importance etc and the one who authorized all
> that ie Churchill was "horrified" with Stalin's plans?

Well that's true. And before WWII, Churchill also advocated using poison gas against native populations of colonized countries, etc. I suspect that what really horrified him was how the British public would react. Even though they had no love for the Germans, "decapitating" their military by executing hundreds of officers not charged with war crimes would probably have been an unpopular act.

Guypers

Jun 11, 2016, 8:46:58 PM6/11/16
Winnie could teach Adolf a few lessons, he starved 4 millions Bengali Indians to death, taking their food to feed the British army!?

undecided

Jun 11, 2016, 9:22:51 PM6/11/16
On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 3:56:11 PM UTC-4, calim...@gmx.de wrote:
> Recent polls indicate that Hillary Clinton is pulling away from Trump.
>
> Three weeks ago Rasmussen Report had Trump leading with 5, now Clinton is ahead with 4 percent.
> Fox had Trump leading with 3, now they have Clinton ahead with 3.
> New Reuters/Ipsos and IBD/TIPP polls have Clinton leading with 8 and 5 percent.
>
> So maybe Fascism isn't coming to America after all?
>

> Max

Umm, totalitarianism is what the liberals want in this country so I don't think Hillary is peaches either.

jdeluise

Jun 11, 2016, 9:31:14 PM6/11/16
undecided <cos...@gmail.com> writes:

> Umm, totalitarianism is what the liberals want in this country so I
> don't think Hillary is peaches either.

Hillary Clinton is a liberal? Not in my book.

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 12, 2016, 10:54:09 AM6/12/16
You should try to get an invitation from the National Democratic Party. They love Donald Trump. You can have some nice discussions with them.

Max

Carey

Jun 12, 2016, 11:32:56 AM6/12/16
Hear, hear.

bob

Jun 12, 2016, 1:40:00 PM6/12/16
how do they feel about bernie sanders?

max, how many refugees have you taken into your home btw?

bob

calim...@gmx.de

Jun 12, 2016, 4:03:42 PM6/12/16
That was not necessary. The government built enough refugee homes.
German society copes. Less whining than in the USA.

Max

bob

Jun 12, 2016, 8:19:36 PM6/12/16
that's a hoot. we read here that there's not nearly enough homes and
not nearly adequate.

btw where's the old max, you know the anti obama and reid/pelosi
hater? did you turn in your national democrat card willingly or did
they just boot your out?

bob