Uploading Virus to TT's computer.... 5..4..3..2..1

1 view

Stapler

Aug 24, 2009, 11:00:39 AM8/24/09
ZAP....
downloading 3 Terabytes of porn....

Jeff Colby

Aug 24, 2009, 11:06:29 AM8/24/09
"Stapler" <d...@d.com> wrote in news:rWxkm.631$5c6...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

> ZAP....
> downloading 3 Terabytes of porn....

You like gay porn? Wait until Hazelwood sees this...

Javier Gonzalez

Aug 24, 2009, 11:01:54 AM8/24/09
Stapler <d...@d.com> wrote:
> ZAP....
> downloading 3 Terabytes of porn....

LOL, it won't fit beside the already existing 5 Petabytes of Porn.

(C'mon, you damn well KNOW you'd love to have a dedicated NAS for porn! ;)

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 2:54:30 PM8/24/09

Sorry, no porn at all. Tennis, music and games removed from following list:

Directory of C:\torrents

BatmanTheDarkKnight DVDSCR.avi
Bette Davis - Whatever Happened to Baby Jane (1962) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Bronco Billy Xvid Eng 1980 [PaKG][BoYzO].avi
ChasingGhostsBeyondTheArcade[XviD].avi
Deathstalker (1983) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Derusu.Uzara.DvDRip[1954][RUS]
Dragonslayer (1981) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Escape to Witch Mountain (1975) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Fame (1980) DVDRip Tri-Audio Esp-Eng-Comm (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Faye Dunaway - Mommie Dearest (1981) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Himmel �ber Berlin - Wings of Desire (1987-Wim Wenders) DVDRip.XviD
Indiana.Jones.And.The.Kingdom.Of.The.Crystal.Skull[2008]DvDrip-ronakt
Jeremiah Johnson (1972) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Joe Kidd[1972]DivX[WS]DVDrip[Eng]-Atlas47
Journey To The Far Side Of The Sun (1969) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
LuckY LukE TerencE HilL BalocH66
Maid To Order 1987 DvDrip[Eng]-greenbud1969
Man's Best Friend(1993)[DVDRip][XviD]By(KooKoo)[H33T]
Point Blank (1967) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Pretty Baby (1978) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Sorcerer (1977) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Terminator.Salvation.DVDSCR.XViD-ANALSHiT
The Anderson Tapes (1971) DVDRip Dual Esp-Eng (SiRiUs sHaRe)
The China Syndrome
The Gods Must Be Crazy (1980) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
The Great Debaters[2007]DvDrip[Eng]-FXG
The King of Kong.AVI
The Postman Always Rings Twice (1981) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
The Stepford Wives (1975) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
The Time Travelers (1964) VHSRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
The.Great.Silence.1968.560.25fps.864kbs.96abr.Multisub.WunSeeDee
They Shoot Horses, Don't They (1969) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Thunderbolt and Lightfoot.avi
To Kill A Mockingbird (1962) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
Watchmen.DVDRip.XviD
White Hunter Black Heart[1990]DivX[WS]DVDrip[Eng]-Atlas47

Professor X

Aug 24, 2009, 2:56:59 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 7:54 pm, TT <gol...@hawn.org> wrote:
> Javier Gonzalez wrote:
> > Stapler <d...@d.com> wrote:
> >> ZAP....
> >> downloading 3 Terabytes of porn....
>
> > LOL, it won't fit beside the already existing 5 Petabytes of Porn.
>
> > (C'mon, you damn well KNOW you'd love to have a dedicated NAS for porn! ;)
>
> Sorry, no porn at all. Tennis, music and games removed from following list:
>
> Directory of C:\torrents
>
> BatmanTheDarkKnight DVDSCR.avi
> Bette Davis - Whatever Happened to Baby Jane (1962) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
> Bronco Billy Xvid Eng 1980 [PaKG][BoYzO].avi
> ChasingGhostsBeyondTheArcade[XviD].avi
> Deathstalker (1983) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
> Derusu.Uzara.DvDRip[1954][RUS]
> Dragonslayer (1981) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
> Escape to Witch Mountain (1975) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
> Fame (1980) DVDRip Tri-Audio Esp-Eng-Comm (SiRiUs sHaRe)
> Faye Dunaway - Mommie Dearest (1981) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)
> Himmel  ber Berlin - Wings of Desire (1987-Wim Wenders) DVDRip.XviD

I wouldn't post that on the net. You will have the anti-piracy police
on your back :-)

jdeluise

Aug 24, 2009, 3:04:02 PM8/24/09

On 24-Aug-2009, Professor X <suebo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't post that on the net. You will have the anti-piracy police
> on your back :-)

Do they make a big deal of that in Finland?

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 3:07:09 PM8/24/09

Good point. If any anti piracy official reads this, I have already
deleted these from my ccomputer and have moved to Tibet. And of course I
have bought these movies on actual dvd, too...Except Wings of Desire, it
sucked big time! :)

--
"If I was 7-13 against Andre it would be hard to say I was the best of
my generation"

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 3:10:03 PM8/24/09

I think mostly if you have stuff on a server or sell it etc.

Professor X

Aug 24, 2009, 3:11:34 PM8/24/09
On Aug 24, 8:04 pm, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 24-Aug-2009, Professor X <sueboka...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't post that on the net. You will have the anti-piracy police
> > on your back :-)
>
> Do they make a big deal of that in Finland?

Weren't the people who created "thepiratebay" Finnish, and didn't they
get locked up?

Or was that why you asked the question? ;-)

jdeluise

Aug 24, 2009, 3:13:51 PM8/24/09

On 24-Aug-2009, Professor X <suebo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You'll probably make a lot of Finns mad by confusing them with Swedes!

Javier Gonzalez

Aug 24, 2009, 3:00:52 PM8/24/09
TT <gol...@hawn.org> wrote:
> Javier Gonzalez wrote:
>> Stapler <d...@d.com> wrote:
>>> ZAP....
>>> downloading 3 Terabytes of porn....
>>
>> LOL, it won't fit beside the already existing 5 Petabytes of Porn.
>>
>> (C'mon, you damn well KNOW you'd love to have a dedicated NAS for porn! ;)
>

> Sorry, no porn at all. Tennis, music and games removed from following list:

No porn? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!? ;)

jdeluise

Aug 24, 2009, 3:20:01 PM8/24/09

I doubt it, but maybe TT's life is one big porn movie.

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 3:21:56 PM8/24/09

It's ok with me, I'm a proud Tibetian! :)

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 3:23:03 PM8/24/09

If you only knew...
:)

jdeluise

Aug 24, 2009, 3:26:46 PM8/24/09

On 24-Aug-2009, TT <gol...@hawn.org> wrote:

> jdeluise wrote:

> >> No porn? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!? ;)
> >
> > I doubt it, but maybe TT's life is one big porn movie.
>
> If you only knew...
> :)

So girls in Finland like keyboard pounders do they? :)

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 3:27:43 PM8/24/09

Depends on a pounder, I'd say.

Javier Gonzalez

Aug 24, 2009, 3:17:52 PM8/24/09
TT <gol...@hawn.org> wrote:
> jdeluise wrote:

>>> No porn? What the hell is wrong with you?!?!? ;)
>>
>> I doubt it, but maybe TT's life is one big porn movie.
>
> If you only knew...
> :)

<insert cheesy 70's music here, bow-chikawkachikawakachikaBOW>

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 3:33:52 PM8/24/09

Heheh. I have to admit that I went around a loophole though. I have one
clip that contains sexual content, Whisper posted this clip of 97MB
about naked girls playing tennis... (No Sampras backhands though)

Also from that list I posted, I dl'd the movie Deathstalker, ONLY
because it has former playboy bunny Barbi Benton naked...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abLOnGqJOqM&feature=related

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 3:34:39 PM8/24/09

I don't have the moustache, crap...

jdeluise

Aug 24, 2009, 3:43:00 PM8/24/09

Why did you download Pretty Baby?

TT

Aug 24, 2009, 3:50:49 PM8/24/09

LOL!

Good question. Because I haven't seen it. I'm not aroused by 12 year old
girls...although I may make an exception on Brooke Shields(haven't
watched it yet).

But mainly I dl'd it because it's sort of movie that you don't see
often, if I didn't download it now...maybe wouldn't have a second chance
to see it.

Then again you may have a point there...

Also in the list are couple Ally Sheedy movies, of which I used to be
sort of a fan...especially young Sheedy. The movies were quite horrible
though. Nothing like the Bad Boys, Wargames or the Breakfast Club.

Superdave

Aug 24, 2009, 4:15:00 PM8/24/09

The anti-piracy police are thieves. They rob from the poor to give to
the rich. They buy Congressmen to pass laws to feed their greed.
People vote. Corporations don't ! Call your Congressman and remind
them of it.

Whisper

Aug 26, 2009, 8:14:30 AM8/26/09
TT wrote:
> Javier Gonzalez wrote:
>> TT <gol...@hawn.org> wrote:

>>> If you only knew...
>>> :)
>>>

>> <insert cheesy 70's music here, bow-chikawkachikawakachikaBOW>
>
> I don't have the moustache, crap...
> :)

You clean pools at nursing homes & get lucky?

TT

Aug 26, 2009, 1:33:19 PM8/26/09

You have strange fantasies, Whiskers.

TT

Aug 26, 2009, 1:37:26 PM8/26/09

Or maybe you're implying that it would be the only way to score a
lot...without sporting as fine moustache as you?