Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Why we should be afraid of nuclear weapons....

조회수 47회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 4. 오후 6:12:2116. 8. 4.
받는사람
TT: Sorry for fear mongering, but I found the article below extremely
interesting... especially the part where they list "that was close"
situations. Did you know for example that USA B-52 bomber crashed in
1961 and almost accidentally detonated a couple of hydrogen bombs. Each
of those bombs would exceed the yield of all munitions (outside of
testing) ever detonated in the history of the world by TNT, gunpowder,
conventional bombs, and the Hiroshima and Nagasaki blasts combined.
Scary stuff.

-

Nervous about nukes again? Here’s what you need to know about The
Button. (There is no button.)

Let’s talk fingers and buttons.

“He shouldn’t have his finger on the button,” Hillary Clinton said about
Donald Trump in June.

“I will not be a happy trigger like some people might be,” Trump said on
the “Today” show in April, adding: “I will be the last to use nuclear
weapons.”

“A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear
weapons,” Clinton said during her convention speech July 28 in Philadelphia.

On Wednesday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough claimed that Trump asked a
foreign-policy adviser three times why, if we have nuclear weapons,
can’t we use them? (A Trump spokeswoman denied that this happened.)

One reason: The detonation of 100 nuclear warheads — there are about
15,000 on the planet right now — could kill 2 billion people, according
to International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War.

In a presidential campaign, America confronts its own destructive power
and the single person entrusted with it: Whose finger is on the button?

Fact check: There is no button.

There is a briefcase, though.

It follows the president everywhere — onto Air Force One, onto the golf
course, onto elevators. Inside is a manual for conducting nuclear war. A
how-to, really.

The briefcase is aluminum, 45 pounds, clad in leather and descends from
a line of durable, airtight cases made specially for Erle P.
Halliburton, the oil-field engineer who founded the company that would
become infamous because of its associations with Dick Cheney, the Iraq
war and the Deepwater Horizon oil leak.

Carrying the briefcase is a job shared among five military aides, one
from each branch of the U.S. armed forces. The manual inside is more
like a takeout menu, but instead of picking between numbered Chinese
dishes, the president would choose cities or military installations in,
say, Russia or China (or both) to attack.

Zero Halliburton is the company that has been known to make these
briefcases, but it’s not certain about the current football; the White
House, which refused comment on football matters, bought a bunch about
eight years ago and hasn’t yet ordered more. Zero Halliburton has also
supplied cases as props for the TV series “24” and the Arnold
Schwarzenegger movie “True Lies.” In both, nuclear weapons explode with
an unsettling degree of ease. Since the beginning of the atomic age,
it’s an image we’ve seen again and again. In popular culture, nukes are
detonated by keys, buttons and — in the case of “The Dark Knight Rises”
— countdown clocks.

The briefcase is referred to as “the football,” the card as “the biscuit.”

Jimmy Carter is rumored to have sent the biscuit to the dry cleaners
accidentally.

Bill Clinton allegedly misplaced the biscuit and didn’t tell anyone for
months.

After Ronald Reagan was shot, hospital staff cut off his suit and the
biscuit fell with it to the ground; it was later scooped up as evidence
by the FBI, which initially refused to return it to the military.

The biscuit was presumably in one of President Obama’s pockets in May as
he became the first sitting president to visit Hiroshima, where 160,000
Japanese people were killed or injured by the first combat use of a
nuclear weapon 71 years ago Saturday.

“We have a shared responsibility to look directly into the eye of
history,” Obama said there, “and ask what we must do differently to curb
such suffering again.”

At the president’s disposal right now are about 2,000 nuclear warheads
deployed on various “delivery vehicles” around the planet. Some sit atop
missiles buried in the ground in Montana, North Dakota, Wyoming,
Nebraska and Colorado. Some are carried by submarines that are
patrolling the North Atlantic and western Pacific. Others are ready to
be loaded onto aircraft in Missouri, North Dakota, Belgium, Germany,
Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey.

Some of these warheads can be launched within minutes of the president’s
order, hit anywhere in the world within a half hour, and deliver 20
times the explosive force of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. The
president can order this without consulting Congress, without being
checked by the Supreme Court.

“The longer I’m in the Senate, the more I fear for a major error that
somebody makes,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) told CQ last month
after a hearing on plans to develop a new nuclear cruise missile that
could cost $20 billion. “One man, the president, is responsible. He
makes an error and, who knows, it’s Armageddon.”

America just nominated two people to inherit this ultimate power. The
winner will also inherit an unnerving history of close calls.

In 1961, a B-52 bomber broke up over North Carolina and dropped two
warheads to the earth; each had the potential to explode with the force
of 200-plus Hiroshimas.

In 1979, Carter’s national security adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, was
told that hundreds of missiles were on their way from the Soviet Union;
a minute before he called the president to coordinate a devastating
response, he was told that the military had misinterpreted a training
exercise.

[Yes, “The Day After” was really the profound TV moment “The Americans”
makes it out to be]

In 1983 and 1995, Moscow came within minutes of retaliating against
false alarms — the first prompted by sunlight reflecting off clouds, the
second by a NASA research rocket.

In 2007, six warheads were mistakenly flown from North Dakota to
Louisiana before anyone realized that nuclear weapons had been in the
air over the United States.

In 2012, an 82-year-old Catholic nun and two fellow peace activists
easily intruded into a weapons site in East Tennessee that is nicknamed
“the Fort Knox of Uranium” and hosts perhaps the biggest stockpile of
fissile material in the world.

In March, 14 airmen at a Wyoming base that manages nuclear missiles were
suspended for illegal drug activity.

Obama, in his first speech abroad as president in 2009, said humanity
should seek “the peace and security of a world without nuclear weapons.”
Now we’re readying to spend $1 trillion over the next 30 years to
modernize the U.S. arsenal, according to the James Martin Center for
Nonproliferation Studies, and essentially keep it operational into the
2080s.

And the Doomsday Clock, a symbolic estimation of global peril, has
ticked closer to the midnight of Armageddon since 2010. It was six
minutes to midnight then. In 2012, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
moved the clock to five minutes to midnight. Last year, to three.

Ticktock. Ticktock.

What if Trump is elected? Clinton?

“I have one of the great temperaments,” Trump said on ABC Sunday in
reply to Clinton’s line about baiting him with a tweet. “I have a
winning temperament.”

North Korea tested a nuclear bomb in January and may be readying another.

Troops are massing along European borders with Russia, which deployed
nuclear-capable forces after it annexed Crimea in 2014. In May, NATO
began operating a U.S. missile-defense system in Romania, just across
the Black Sea.

From 2010 to 2014 the National Nuclear Security Administration was
hacked 19 times, according to documents obtained by USA Today.

In the past two years there have been 2,700 cases of illicit trafficking
of radiological material around the world.

Former defense secretary William Perry witnessed three false alarms
during his service in government, which ended nearly 20 years ago. And
yet: “The likelihood of a nuclear catastrophe is greater today than
during the Cold War,” Perry said last month in Washington at a dinner
with journalists.

There’s the possibility of accident or miscalculation, he said.

Or the threat of nuclear terrorism.

Or tensions between India and Pakistan.

Then again, the scariest thing about the football and the biscuit may be
that they exist at all. So thought the late Jesuit priest and peace
activist Richard McSorley, who once pegged nuclear weapons as the father
of all conflict — as devices that damage even if we don’t detonate them.

“The taproot of violence in our society today,” he wrote, “is our intent
to use nuclear weapons. Once we have agreed to that, all other evil is
minor in comparison.”

One’s mind goes to armed drones. To assault rifles. To violence against
women, against police, against protesters.

“So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap
out of them, would you?” Trump told his supporters at a rally earlier
this year. “Seriously.”

There may be only one biscuit and one football, but there are buttons
everywhere.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/nervous-about-nukes-again-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-button-there-is-no-button/2016/08/03/085558b6-4471-11e6-8856-f26de2537a9d_story.html?wpisrc=nl_rainbow&wpmm=1

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 4. 오후 6:43:0916. 8. 4.
받는사람
Convention bump

*skriptis

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 4. 오후 7:30:0216. 8. 4.
받는사람
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
> [...]
>
> There?s the possibility of accident or miscalculation, he said.
>
> Or the threat of nuclear terrorism.
>
> Or tensions between India and Pakistan.
>
> Then again, the scariest thing about the football and the biscuit may be
> that they exist at all. So thought the late Jesuit priest and peace
> activist Richard McSorley, who once pegged nuclear weapons as the father
> of all conflict ? as devices that damage even if we don?t detonate them.
>
> ?The taproot of violence in our society today,? he wrote, ?is our intent
> to use nuclear weapons. Once we have agreed to that, all other evil is
> minor in comparison.?
>
> One?s mind goes to armed drones. To assault rifles. To violence against
> women, against police, against protesters.
>
> ?So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap
> out of them, would you?? Trump told his supporters at a rally earlier
Great post.

Tells us openly and honestly why is Hillary such a threat to human
race.

Former defense secretary Perry saying we've never been closer to
nuclear annihilation and doomsday clock moved to three minutes to
midnight.

Under whose administration?
Clinton was an active part and a guarantee of continuation of that
policy.

Stocking tanks at russian border doesn't help to ease the tension
or build a trust.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 6:14:2416. 8. 5.
받는사람
Not sure if we read the same article...

> Former defense secretary Perry saying we've never been closer to
> nuclear annihilation and doomsday clock moved to three minutes to
> midnight.
>
> Under whose administration?
> Clinton was an active part and a guarantee of continuation of that
> policy.

Actually the doomsday clock was moved two minutes closer to midnight
because of global warming.

You know who doesn't believe in global warming.

> Stocking tanks at russian border doesn't help to ease the tension
> or build a trust.

That's true. But there's a good reason why Russia's neighbours want to
line up with NATO. Putin can only blame himself.

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 8:28:3116. 8. 5.
받는사람
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 13:14:25 +0300, TT <as...@dprk.kp> wrote:

>You know who doesn't believe in global warming.

he just doesn't believe it's caused by humans, like many others.
i strongly disagree.

bob

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 8:47:0416. 8. 5.
받는사람
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 01:12:22 +0300, TT <as...@dprk.kp> wrote:

>Let’s talk fingers and buttons.
>
>“He shouldn’t have his finger on the button,” Hillary Clinton said about
>Donald Trump in June.
>“I will not be a happy trigger like some people might be,” Trump said on
>the “Today” show in April, adding: “I will be the last to use nuclear
>weapons.”
>“A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear
>weapons,” Clinton said during her convention speech July 28 in Philadelphia.
>On Wednesday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough claimed that Trump asked a
>foreign-policy adviser three times why, if we have nuclear weapons,
>can’t we use them? (A Trump spokeswoman denied that this happened.)
>One reason: The detonation of 100 nuclear warheads — there are about
>15,000 on the planet right now — could kill 2 billion people, according
>to International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War.
>In a presidential campaign, America confronts its own destructive power
>and the single person entrusted with it: Whose finger is on the button?
>Fact check: There is no button.

>There is a briefcase, though.
>It follows the president everywhere — onto Air Force One, onto the golf
>course, onto elevators. Inside is a manual for conducting nuclear war. A
>how-to, really.

does it follow you to lewinsky's apartment?
could've been in any of a dozen women's apartments. probably
mistakenly stuck inside one of their nintendo games...
curious, does the order need to be verbal? or must it be face to face?
or can a hacker give the order from hillary's computer, similate the
IP of her basement line?

>America just nominated two people to inherit this ultimate power. The
>winner will also inherit an unnerving history of close calls.

more than 2 people btw. but i'll play along since the system is rigged
anyway.
that's for sure.

>Or tensions between India and Pakistan.
>Then again, the scariest thing about the football and the biscuit may be
>that they exist at all. So thought the late Jesuit priest and peace
>activist Richard McSorley, who once pegged nuclear weapons as the father
>of all conflict — as devices that damage even if we don’t detonate them.
>“The taproot of violence in our society today,” he wrote, “is our intent
>to use nuclear weapons. Once we have agreed to that, all other evil is
>minor in comparison.”
>One’s mind goes to armed drones. To assault rifles. To violence against
>women, against police, against protesters.

>“So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap
>out of them, would you?” Trump told his supporters at a rally earlier
>this year. “Seriously.”

no, NUKE EM!

nice fiction.

bob

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 9:14:0016. 8. 5.
받는사람
5.8.2016, 15:28, bob kirjoitti:
> On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 13:14:25 +0300, TT <as...@dprk.kp> wrote:
>

>> You know who doesn't believe in global warming.
>
> he just doesn't believe it's caused by humans, like many others.

If you believe that then you're not interested in solving it either.
What if you were wrong...

> i strongly disagree.
>
> bob

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 10:35:2316. 8. 5.
받는사람
like i said, i strongly disagree. if trump's wrong, what will it
change, the whole world needs to fix global warming, not the USA only.

bob

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 11:13:1716. 8. 5.
받는사람
5.8.2016, 15:47, bob kirjoitti:
> does it follow you to lewinsky's apartment?

Good question...

> curious, does the order need to be verbal? or must it be face to face?
> or can a hacker give the order from hillary's computer, similate the
> IP of her basement line?

Well in movies the president gets a call in his office to a yellow or
red phone, especially for that purpose.

I believe in reality defence secretary has to confirm the authenticity
of president's order. And that's it. Probably not even that if army
calls the president instead of vice versa.

Makes one wonder that what if "they" use EMP first...
Of course there are then subs etc missiles all over the world.

>> >“So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap
>> >out of them, would you?” Trump told his supporters at a rally earlier
>> >this year. “Seriously.”
>

> no, NUKE EM!

You got the comparison... disproportionate use of force.

Gracchus

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 11:24:1616. 8. 5.
받는사람
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 8:13:17 AM UTC-7, TT wrote:

> > curious, does the order need to be verbal? or must it be face to face?
> > or can a hacker give the order from hillary's computer, similate the
> > IP of her basement line?

> Well in movies the president gets a call in his office to a yellow or
> red phone, especially for that purpose.

> I believe in reality defence secretary has to confirm the authenticity
> of president's order. And that's it. Probably not even that if army
> calls the president instead of vice versa.

> Makes one wonder that what if "they" use EMP first...
> Of course there are then subs etc missiles all over the world.

There must be safeguards in place, because even the most cautious president could have a psychotic episode and order missiles launched. So at least one other person would have to authorize. But there couldn't be TOO many safeguards, or else there might not be time to order a counter-strike if another nation launched first.

I'd prefer to think it's like that Star Trek TOS episode where they went through a self-destruct sequence for the Enterprise, and each senior officer had to give his personal passcode for it to initiate. But what if one of them dies...?

I'll bet a lot of people really believe there's just a big red button you press and that's it.

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 11:31:2716. 8. 5.
받는사람
Doesn't certainly help the cause if US president completely ignores it...

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 11:33:2116. 8. 5.
받는사람
...Actually I think Trump has said he would even overturn Obama's small
efforts to try and control global warming...

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 11:52:3616. 8. 5.
받는사람
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 18:13:18 +0300, TT <as...@dprk.kp> wrote:

>5.8.2016, 15:47, bob kirjoitti:
>> does it follow you to lewinsky's apartment?
>
>Good question...

well i'm sure they left it behind when he rode the lolita express. oh
let me guess, that's another republican conspiracy.

>> curious, does the order need to be verbal? or must it be face to face?
>> or can a hacker give the order from hillary's computer, similate the
>> IP of her basement line?
>>
>Well in movies

yeah, i know you believe a lot of what 's in the movies.

> the president gets a call in his office to a yellow or
>red phone, especially for that purpose.
>I believe in reality defence secretary has to confirm the authenticity
>of president's order. And that's it. Probably not even that if army
>calls the president instead of vice versa.
>Makes one wonder that what if "they" use EMP first...
>Of course there are then subs etc missiles all over the world.

>> no, NUKE EM!
>
>You got the comparison... disproportionate use of force.

trump self funds private rallies at private venues. at least for the
past 12 months, going forward not sure.

if the sole purpose is to show up and try to disrupt the event and not
let the speakers speak, i say remove the people in a peaceful way. if
someone showed up to your wedding at a rented hotel conf room, and
insulted your bride for 3 hrs, you may call security, no?

freedom to peacably protest is absolutely fine, i'm all for it. but
you cannot come into my living room to do it.

i say the same for hillary. btw, at a PUBLIC venue in atlanta last
year, a public university, she had public police throw out members of
BLM who kept interrupting her. mayor reed, congressman lewis and rev
jesse jackson had POLICE remove them from a PUBLIC venue.

bet you didn't see that on CNN, did you?

bob

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오전 11:58:3816. 8. 5.
받는사람
Did they report at Fox that Trump doesn't let media he doesn't like to
his rallies?

*skriptis

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:01:0216. 8. 5.
받는사람
Gracchus <grac...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Kirk and another two officers had to give their code.

I am not sure about the episode, but I think Kirk, Spock and
Scotty were the ones.
In the search for Spock, it was Kirk, Scotty and Chekhov. Chekov
was "acting science officer"

When I watched TOS in early 2000s I was amazed they used the same
code, like they did later in the movie, which I saw first,
obviously.

It's reckless imo.

Gracchus

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:01:1216. 8. 5.
받는사람
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 8:52:36 AM UTC-7, bob wrote:

> freedom to peacably protest is absolutely fine, i'm all for it. but
> you cannot come into my living room to do it.

Damn. Then I'll probably never get to meet Jimbo. :)

> i say the same for hillary. btw, at a PUBLIC venue in atlanta last
> year, a public university, she had public police throw out members of
> BLM who kept interrupting her. mayor reed, congressman lewis and rev
> jesse jackson had POLICE remove them from a PUBLIC venue.

> bet you didn't see that on CNN, did you?

I didn't know that. I only saw the footage of that protester interrupting her. IMO it is an obnoxious way to protest, same as when BLM tried to hijack a Sanders appearance. Have to admit that I had a good laugh at Hillary "going Cujo" over it though.

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:06:5816. 8. 5.
받는사람
of all issues, environment is probably more important to me than any
other. like abortion with some, guns to others.

trump's stance (if i believe it) is way off on global warming IMO,
it's in line with bush's. of course coal is an almost limitless
virtually free form of energy, good for economy. but it's one of the
many reasons i don't like trump. if you'd prefer hillary on
environment though, she's no al gore and she'll dump renewables in 2
mins flat if it'll help the economy and her #s.

bob

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:08:2016. 8. 5.
받는사람
i hope there's no loose cords or banana peels on the floor, etc.

bob

Gracchus

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:09:1316. 8. 5.
받는사람
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 9:01:02 AM UTC-7, *skriptis wrote:
> Gracchus wrote in message:

> > I'd prefer to think it's like that Star Trek TOS episode where they went through a self-destruct sequence for the Enterprise, and each senior officer had to give his personal passcode for it to initiate. But what if one of them dies...?

> Kirk and another two officers had to give their code.

> I am not sure about the episode, but I think Kirk, Spock and
> Scotty were the ones.

Yes, it was them. The episode was "Let This Be Your Last Battlefield." They artfully used extreme facial close-ups to rev up the drama. But bad for Nimoy because he shaved carelessly that day.

> In the search for Spock, it was Kirk, Scotty and Chekhov. Chekov
> was "acting science officer"

> When I watched TOS in early 2000s I was amazed they used the same
> code, like they did later in the movie, which I saw first,
> obviously.

> It's reckless imo.

Good point.

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:19:4816. 8. 5.
받는사람
i went to one of his rallies and there was all kind of media there for
CNN. you must be reading CNN again???

bob

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:30:3716. 8. 5.
받는사람
On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 09:01:04 -0700 (PDT), Gracchus
<grac...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 8:52:36 AM UTC-7, bob wrote:
>
>> freedom to peacably protest is absolutely fine, i'm all for it. but
>> you cannot come into my living room to do it.

>Damn. Then I'll probably never get to meet Jimbo. :)

i met jimbo a few times, at wimbledon particularly. he made a
ridiculous gesture mimicking the british saying over and over "the
championships, the championships" in a bad british accent. i'll
actually be in santa barbara next month wonder if he hits on the
public courts anymore like he used to.

>> i say the same for hillary. btw, at a PUBLIC venue in atlanta last
>> year, a public university, she had public police throw out members of
>> BLM who kept interrupting her. mayor reed, congressman lewis and rev
>> jesse jackson had POLICE remove them from a PUBLIC venue.
>
>> bet you didn't see that on CNN, did you?

>I didn't know that. I only saw the footage of that protester interrupting her.

the footage you saw was likely of that lone female protester, and i
believe it was in north carolina. the one where hillary got mad and
pionted her finger.

in atlanta last fall 3 blocks from my office a group from BLM
protested her rally at public venue. hillary got mad there too. mayor
reed and john lewis first asked them to be quiet, they wouldn't, then
he directed the police to remove some of them, and they did.

but credit mayor reed, he didn't offer to pay the legal bill for any
broken bones.

> IMO it is an obnoxious way to protest, same as when BLM tried to hijack a Sanders appearance. Have to admit that I had a good laugh at Hillary "going Cujo" over it though.

she goes cujo a lot. secret service will attest.

bob

Gracchus

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:41:3316. 8. 5.
받는사람
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 9:30:37 AM UTC-7, bob wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 09:01:04 -0700 (PDT), Gracchus

> > IMO it is an obnoxious way to protest, same as when BLM tried to hijack a Sanders appearance. Have to admit that I had a good laugh at Hillary "going Cujo" over it though.

> she goes cujo a lot. secret service will attest.

A marked contrast with her "serene stateswoman of noble ideals" persona epitomized in the convention speech.

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:47:3116. 8. 5.
받는사람
Translation: you're willing to ignore Trump's extreme position on
anything...

Maybe Trump will handle the global warming problem with nuclear winter.

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:48:3416. 8. 5.
받는사람
You believe bob's "secret service will attest"?
I do not.

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:52:1216. 8. 5.
받는사람
everyone knows trump gets irritated at things, spouts off script. it's
become the expected norm. but when he brings out her "cujo" next few
months it'll be a shock for some.

bob

soccerfan777

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:53:5016. 8. 5.
받는사람
Yes, blast the moon into smithereens. That will solve all our problem. That fucking retarded and worthless moon ;-)

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:55:0716. 8. 5.
받는사람
>anything...Maybe Trump will handle the global warming problem with nuclear winter.

translation: no candidate believes what i do 100%. sanders came closer
than trump or clinton.

i also said last yr i wasn't going to vote for a dishonest washington
insider anymore, it's gotten us nowhere, and i'm willing to bend some
principles to get others.

bob

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:55:5116. 8. 5.
받는사람
some already have, google it, that's where i got it from.

bob

Gracchus

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 5. 오후 12:56:3916. 8. 5.
받는사람
Some already have. But one doesn't need testimony. You can see it on her face whenever she gets irked in unscripted situtation. If she looks like a nice cheery lady to you, well there's not much else to say.

jdeluise

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 7. 오전 9:11:3516. 8. 7.
받는사람
bob <b...@nospam.net> writes:

> translation: no candidate believes what i do 100%. sanders came closer
> than trump or clinton.
>
> i also said last yr i wasn't going to vote for a dishonest washington
> insider anymore, it's gotten us nowhere, and i'm willing to bend some
> principles to get others.

LOL. Trump and principles don't belong in the same sentence. You're so
desperate for "change" you'll hand the keys to a fucking
moron... unbelievable lack of foresight.

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 7. 오전 10:44:2916. 8. 7.
받는사람
Yup. And if you're somehow still wondering if Trump is a moron or just
pretending to be one... remember the birther issue.

-

His latest stupidity is saying that Japanese would just watch their Sony
TVs when USA is attacked.

In reality Japan pays around half of the cost of having US bases in
Japan. USA also gets lots of money from its partners from selling them
weapons... not to mention maintaining stability and other trade in the
region.

And let's not forget historic background on USA-Japan treaty, which
obviously Trump doesn't know/understand...

"Japan has this day signed a Treaty of Peace with the Allied Powers. On
the coming into force of that Treaty, Japan will not have the effective
means to exercise its inherent right of self-defense because it has been
disarmed."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_Treaty_Between_the_United_States_and_Japan

bob

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 7. 오전 11:45:2716. 8. 7.
받는사람
1951.

bob

TT

읽지 않음,
2016. 8. 7. 오후 2:10:2316. 8. 7.
받는사람
Exactly.

One has to understand the history to understand contemporary world.
Trump understands neither.
새 메시지 0개