Yamaha tennis racquet?

1 view

Fred A Richard

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
I'm looking for Yamaha tennis racquets ... in particular, I'd like to
find the following model,

Yamaha EX-97S tour model (black frame)

I bought mine about 2 and a half years ago online, but I can't seem to
find any Yamaha racquets for sale anymore. In fact I doubt that the
racquet I bought was meant by Yamaha to be sold in America, since the
warrenty postcard from Yamaha was entirely in Japanese.

New or used....both OK or other models of Yamaha racquets.

thanks.

--
Fred Richard
Lincolnton,NC

"I would have written a shorter letter, but I didn't have the time".
--Ernest Hemingway

Fred A Richard

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00

tennis4you.com

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
Fred,
Try posting your tennis needs at tennis4you.com 's classifieds
under the wanted section.

Best of luck!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

hobb...@my-deja.com

Feb 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/14/00
In article <38a5dae4...@news.conninc.com>,

fric...@bemail.org (Fred A Richard) wrote:
> I'm looking for Yamaha tennis racquets ... in particular, I'd like to
> find the following model,
>
> Yamaha EX-97S tour model (black frame)
>
> I bought mine about 2 and a half years ago online, but I can't seem to
> find any Yamaha racquets for sale anymore. In fact I doubt that the
> racquet I bought was meant by Yamaha to be sold in America, since the
> warrenty postcard from Yamaha was entirely in Japanese.
>
> New or used....both OK or other models of Yamaha racquets.
>
> thanks.
>
> --
> Fred Richard
> Lincolnton,NC
> fric...@bemail.org
>
> Fred: I still have some new Yamaha ex 97 frames, but they are the
last version available.They are yellow, the same color as the one
sabatini last used. I think I have about 4 new ones, and maybe one
used. If you are interested send me an e-mail to ios...@aol.com.Happy
tennis! Walt Hobbs owner, Center Court Tennis, www.centercourttennis.com
PS these Yamaha frames are not on my web site

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.