AmNRL Round 1 results

1 view

Aaron Gibson

Jun 2, 2001, 3:13:47 PM6/2/01
2001 season is underway!!!

Glen Mills Bulls vs. Philadelphia Fight
Round 1 - Thursday, May 24 at 7:00pm
Jack Pearson Field, Glen Mills
Glen Mills Bulls 54 d. Philadelphia Fight 14

Bulls Scorers:
Tries: Cory Sheridan 3, Shayne Mains 2, Tim Griffiths, David Niu, Fred
Koniecki, Alex Plowman, Carl Barr
Goals: Alex Plowman 4, David Niu 1

Fight Scorers:
Tries: Jay Neely, Dan Kateusz, Sean Herron
Goals: Jay Neely 1

Media Mantarays vs. New Jersey Sharks
Round 1 - Wednesday, May 30 at 7:00pm
Elwyn Field, Media
Media Mantarays 48 d. New Jersey Sharks 40

Bulls Scorers:
Tries: Ric Dortone 2, Dave De Velerio 2, Warren Hellig 2, Dan McHugh,
Chris Cahill
Goals: Alan Chimeliewski 8,

Fight Scorers:
Tries: Fred Backhaus, 2 Sal Rannielo 2, Ryan McGough, Justin Zadnik,
Derek Tulley
Goals: Ryan McGough 6

Half Time: Mantarays 8 - Sharks 28
(Note, sharks were up 8 - 38 bbefore losing!!!)

------
Aaron Gibson
http://groups.yahoo.com/narl (North American Rugby League discussions,
now open!!)

http://www.amnrl.com (American National Rugby League home page)

Jeff

Jun 2, 2001, 3:20:34 PM6/2/01

"Aaron Gibson" <aarone...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks for this post on the US RL scene..... much appreciated. Keep us
informed on future games over there and stuff.

Cheers,
Jeff.

Aaron Gibson

Jun 2, 2001, 9:18:55 PM6/2/01
> Thanks for this post on the US RL scene..... much appreciated. Keep us
> informed on future games over there and stuff.
>

> Cheers,
> Jeff.

Will do what I can

Aaron
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/narl (North American Rugby League Chat)
ICQ: 44845177

Jamal Hamidi

Jun 3, 2001, 3:12:47 AM6/3/01

"Aaron Gibson" <aarone...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for this post on the US RL scene..... much appreciated. Keep us
> > informed on future games over there and stuff.

Aaron,

Can you post this stuff on aus.sport.rugby-league as well?

Cheers,
Jamal

Erasmus

Jun 3, 2001, 4:50:19 AM6/3/01

"Jeff" <je...@wisdomteeth.tpizone.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
A good website too

Ricky Wright

Jun 3, 2001, 6:20:51 AM6/3/01
In article <9fbean$q9j$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Jeff"
<je...@wisdomteeth.tpizone.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

>Thanks for this post on the US RL scene..... much appreciated. Keep us
>informed on future games over there and stuff.

Just wondered off the back of this, and like Jeff said thanks for the info, but
how is the league scene in Canada? Good to see NRL clubs supporting the game in
the US, I hope British clubs can do the same both there and in France more.

Rick

Aaron Gibson

Jun 3, 2001, 8:44:31 PM6/3/01

"Ricky Wright" <dz...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

Ah yes, the True North Strong and Free...

I know there is a comp in Ontario, but that's all I know about it, hopefully
someone up north will fill us in.

AaronG
44845177
http://www.geocities.com/aaronegibson (North American Rugby League Fansite,