Breaking News: John Cena Found Dead

MikeM

Jul 27, 2008, 10:29:19 PM7/27/08
John Cena was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis,
Minnesota. He was 31.

No cause of death has been reported, Cena is survived by his father, mother
and five brothers Dan, Matt, Steve and Sean.

According to WCCO-TV in Minneapolis, Cena was found at the Marriott City
Center hotel. Police arrived on site around 7:30 p.m. Attempts were made to
revive Cena, according to a police spokesperson.

At 8:45 pm CT, Vince McMahon held a press conference in Minneapolis to talk
about Cena. The press conference is available online at WWE.com.

During the press conference, McMahon explained that he and HHH came in from
Phoenix the night before, and checked into the hotel around 12:30 p.m. He
was scheduled to meet his Cena for dinner, but got a call instead from
hotel security saying that Cena did not respond to his 4 p.m. wake-up call.
McMahon went with security to Cena's room, and found him on the floor. A
call was then placed to 911.

Tonight's combined Raw and Smackdown! tapings will be a four-hour tribute
to John Cena, airing over two nights. During the press conference, Vince
McMahon confirmed that he will air his thoughts on the show, rather than
head home immediately.

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Jul 27, 2008, 10:43:02 PM7/27/08

"MikeM" <Michae...@vzw.blackberry.net> wrote in message

You are a thoughtful, intelligent and well-liked person.

(I can make up lies too)

David E. Powell

Jul 27, 2008, 11:49:29 PM7/27/08

Drudge has nothing right now. MSN news search has nothing rught now.
AP and Reuters searches have no results for John Cena. Google news
search has house show results:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&tab=wn&ned=us&q=John+Cena

Nothing on Cena passing away out there.

Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~

Jul 27, 2008, 11:59:06 PM7/27/08

--

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

......the expectation from the audience that ECW was being brought back only
served to be a monumental letdown.

By comparison, if someone were to resurrect The Beatles and say: "You know
what, we want to make them more globally accepted, so we're going to have a
white guy, an Asian female, a Hispanic Bisexual and an African-American with
a Scottish accent."

In the land of WWE that actually makes sense.

But no matter how you look at it, it's just not the Beatles.

--Paul Heyman to Simon Rothstein, "Why I Left The WWE"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/heyman/article762131.ece

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~

Jul 28, 2008, 12:04:48 AM7/28/08
>.....Cena is survived by his father, mother

> and five brothers Dan, Matt, Steve and Sean.

NOOOOOOOBODY EXPECTS JOHN CENA'S BROTHERS

THE 5 BROTHERS ARE DAN, MATT, STEVE, AND SEAN FOOOUUUR BROTHERS......

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Jul 28, 2008, 12:31:38 AM7/28/08

"Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~" <tit...@marcocable.com> wrote in message

= snip =

Close the closet door on your way out please. Chad hates drafts.

trijcomm

Jul 28, 2008, 1:11:48 AM7/28/08
On Jul 27, 10:49 pm, "David E. Powell" <David_Powell3...@msn.com>
wrote:
> Nothing on Cena passing away out there.- Hide quoted text -

Nothing on the WCCO-TV website either. Bob Rainey did die, though.

The Citizen

Jul 28, 2008, 1:57:11 AM7/28/08
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 22:11:48 -0700 (PDT), trijcomm
<trij...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Drudge has nothing right now. MSN news search has nothing rught now.
>> AP and Reuters searches have no results for John Cena. Google news
>> search has house show results:
>>
>> http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&tab=wn&ned=us&q=John+Cena
>>
>> Nothing on Cena passing away out there.- Hide quoted text -
>

>Nothing on the WCCO-TV website either. Bob Rainey did die, though.

Bob Rainey? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

--
The Citizen
"And how can we win when fools can be kings?"

Message has been deleted

sinistersteve

Jul 28, 2008, 5:07:48 AM7/28/08

> John Cena was found dead

Dead serious about going to Itchy and Scratchy land!

¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

Jul 28, 2008, 5:32:05 AM7/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 04:29:19 +0200 (CEST), MikeM
<Michae...@vzw.blackberry.net>wrote:

>From: MikeM <Michae...@vzw.blackberry.net>
>Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf
>Subject: Breaking News: John Cena Found Dead
>Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 04:29:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Chad

Riley77

Jul 28, 2008, 9:17:54 AM7/28/08
Bascially a cut and paste job of the Eddie Guerrero and Curt Henning
stories.

Nice try, bud. You had me for about...eh..five seconds.

"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" <sck...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Benjamin Pavsner

Jul 28, 2008, 12:17:07 PM7/28/08

"MikeM" <Michae...@vzw.blackberry.net> wrote in message

Thanks for the scoop. Such a big scoop that no news organization on planet
Earth has followed up. Nor does the WWE website say anything. Congrats on
the mega exclusive.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

Jul 28, 2008, 4:42:14 PM7/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:17:54 GMT, "Riley77"
<rileyf...@hotmail.com>wrote:

>Bascially a cut and paste job of the Eddie Guerrero and Curt Henning
>stories.
>
>Nice try, bud. You had me for about...eh..five seconds.

Those in the know, know 5 seconds is 3 seconds more then Chad averages

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Jul 29, 2008, 1:16:51 AM7/29/08

"chadbryant.net" <rs...@chadbryant.net> wrote in message

>> On Jul 27, 10:29 pm, MikeM <MichaelML...@vzw.blackberry.net> wrote:
>>> John Cena was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in
>>> Minneapolis, Minnesota. He was 31.
>
>>> According to WCCO-TV in Minneapolis, Cena was found at the Marriott
>>> City Center hotel. Police arrived on site around 7:30 p.m.
>
> That tells you it's fake right there.
>
> --

I wish you were fake. Maybe your sons would have a chance to grow up normal.

Hack-Man

Jul 30, 2008, 6:41:25 PM7/30/08
"Riley77" <rileyf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Bascially a cut and paste job of the Eddie Guerrero and Curt Henning
> stories.

Needed more Brian Pillman.

--Hack-Man (wondering what WWE star will die when Raw is in
Minneapolis on 2008/09/29)

--
http://www.shareapic.net/gallery.php?user=3255
rs...@HackMan.com Video/C/Unix geek http://Hack-Man.com/Wrestling

F~A~R~V~A: Morning (The Death of Night)

Jul 30, 2008, 10:48:37 PM7/30/08
does cena have a cenotaph?

--
>>> _
>>> /'_/)
>>> ,/_ /
>>> / /
>>> /'_'/' '/'__'7,
>>> /'/ / / /" /_\
>>> ('( ' /' ')
>>> \ /
>>> '\' _.7'
>>> \ (
>>> \ \

"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
---Scott Hall

#1 ranked poster in RSPW history....

Peck

Jul 31, 2008, 2:17:12 AM7/31/08
On Jul 27, 9:29 pm, MikeM <MichaelML...@vzw.blackberry.net> wrote:
> John Cena was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis,
> Minnesota. He was 31.
>
> No cause of death has been reported, Cena is survived by his father, mother
> and five brothers Dan, Matt, Steve and Sean.

(buzzer) that's only 4

> According to WCCO-TV in Minneapolis, Cena was found at the Marriott City
> Center hotel. Police arrived on site around 7:30 p.m. Attempts were made to
> revive Cena, according to a police spokesperson.
>
> At 8:45 pm CT, Vince McMahon held a press conference in Minneapolis to talk
> about Cena. The press conference is available online at WWE.com.
>
> During the press conference, McMahon explained that he and HHH

(buzzer) no news story would call him "HHH"

> came in from
> Phoenix the night before, and checked into the hotel around 12:30 p.m. He
> was scheduled to meet his Cena for dinner, but got a call instead from
> hotel security saying that Cena did not respond to his 4 p.m. wake-up call.
> McMahon went with security to Cena's room, and found him on the floor. A
> call was then placed to 911.

Again, one of the biggest unsolved mysteries of Eddie Guererro's
death:

guy doesn't respond to his wake up call, so hotel security wants to go
into his room?

Greg Grant of 333

Jul 31, 2008, 3:20:24 AM7/31/08

"Peck" <Peckt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dollars to donuts: Chavo and Benoit cleaned up the scene, then placed a
call of "concern" to security.

Peck

Jul 31, 2008, 9:25:11 PM7/31/08
On Jul 31, 2:20 am, "Greg Grant of 333" <Victo...@myplace.com> wrote:
> "Peck" <Pecktacu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I'm sad to say I probably agree w/ this post...at the very least,
SOMETHING is being covered up

dino.al...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2015, 3:52:12 PM2/10/15
Its very sad , especially my self I feel very sorry for this news just five min. I got to know and I will never forget him rest of my life. every week I used to see him in the wwe raw and Smackdown.

del...@wembleyps.vic.edu.au

Jan 10, 2017, 6:10:14 AM1/10/17
you guys did the best job you could at faking cena's death

Jason Todd!!!

Jan 10, 2017, 12:25:57 PM1/10/17
On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 6:10:14 AM UTC-5, del...@wembleyps.vic.edu.au wrote:

> you guys did the best job you could at faking cena's death

That's not funny.

The man is dead. Show some respect.

Jason

jmfabi...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2017, 2:22:10 PM1/10/17
Not real. Because you didn't phrase it in the New RSPW Style. "John Cena was a contestant on Celebrity Bucket Kickers."

hobb...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2017, 2:58:34 PM1/10/17
On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 6:10:14 AM UTC-5, del...@wembleyps.vic.edu.au wrote:
> you guys did the best job you could at faking cena's death

And you're an idiot for exhuming a nearly 10 year old thread borne of sarcasm and disrespect by a moron named Mottola.

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2017, 11:27:34 PM1/10/17
And yet, Chadlee Anvil Bryant still lives. :-( Life is not fair.

snowo...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2020, 11:24:00 PM1/10/20
IS THIS TRUE