Edge to retire soon?

Smart Ape shall be knighted one day

Jun 3, 2010, 11:32:42 AM6/3/10
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10012248.shtml

WWE star Edge (a/k/a Adam Copeland) discussed a home he purchased in
Ashville, N.C. during an interview with the Citizen Times and said it could
be his retirement home. "I'm coming up on my 20th year, and I've definitely
had some injuries that have shortened my career," Edge said.

"That's part of the reason I bought up here - we want to retire and listen
to the wind in the trees, and we want to do it fairly soon. I may have two
more years. With each injury, it's harder and harder to come back." To read
the full story, visit Citizen-Times.com. [Thanks to Dot Net reader Terri
Bey]

Powell's POV: Edge noted that he lives with his girlfriend Charissa and
their four dogs. He did the interview to promote Friday's house show in the
area. As for the retirement talk, it's certainly possible given the injuries
he's suffered over the years, but seeing is believing in the pro wrestling
business.
--
--- "Damn, dirty fleas."

jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu

Jun 3, 2010, 11:57:08 AM6/3/10
On Jun 3, 11:32 am, "Smart Ape shall be knighted one day"

Copeland has always seemed like one of the smarter, more level-headed
performers in the WWE (as well as being one of the best all-around
workers, mic + ring, face & heel). While I enjoy watching him, I hope
he gets out with his heart, mind, and body intact. -- Joe (n.j.) [mWo]

Jason Todd

Jun 3, 2010, 12:30:13 PM6/3/10

> "That's part of the reason I bought up here - we want to retire and listen
> to the wind in the trees,

FAG

Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!

Jun 3, 2010, 12:35:22 PM6/3/10

"Smart Ape shall be knighted one day" <Za...@POTA.com> wrote in message

> http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10012248.shtml
>
> WWE star Edge (a/k/a Adam Copeland) discussed a home he purchased in
> Ashville, N.C. during an interview with the Citizen Times and said it
> could be his retirement home.

How close is Ashville to Cameron?

Be cool if Edge and Matt ended up drinking beers on each others porches and
talking about what a bitch Lita was... :-)

LG
--
"Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

ajj...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2010, 3:43:52 PM6/6/10
On Jun 3, 9:35 am, "Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster!"
<lord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Smart Ape shall be knighted one day" <Za...@POTA.com> wrote in messagenews:hu8hur$utn$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

> >http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10012248.shtml
>
> > WWE star Edge (a/k/a Adam Copeland) discussed a home he purchased in
> > Ashville, N.C. during an interview with the Citizen Times and said it
> > could be his retirement home.
>
> How close is Ashville to Cameron?
>
> Be cool if Edge and Matt ended up drinking beers on each others porches and
> talking about what a bitch Lita was... :-)
>
> LG
> --
> "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

He banged his friends girlfriend. Hope someone bangs Charissa.