Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

NASA releases their software

閲覧: 8 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Fakey's Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus

未読、
2017/03/06 15:20:552017/03/06
To:
https://software.nasa.gov

now fakey can analyze their klimateKatastrophe software and prove all of
his looney theories! :O

--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

-

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's
description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of
social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement
which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online
movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets
punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." -
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white
males are violent in Message-ID:
<MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March
2016

Trump Team

未読、
2017/03/06 21:34:552017/03/06
To:
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA,
socked up as Fakey's Bitch, in
<news:Cuadnb1Wmtk8WSDF...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> https://software.nasa.gov
>
> now fakey can analyze their klimateKatastrophe software and prove all of
> his looney theories! :O

It's not their software that's the proof of them manipulating the
data, it's the data itself, you half-wit. If you had an IQ higher than
57, you'd know that.

<https://realclimatescience.com/history-of-nasanoaa-temperature-corruption/>

Fag. LOL
k0ok. LOL
Idiot. LOL
57 IQ? LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Spankard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
BleatTard. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
LotusLoser. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Obsessed Retard. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Lying Regex Thief. LOL
Cracky McCrackhead. LOL
Incompetent Forger. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Photofuckering Fuckwit. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In Usenet History. LOL

<snicker>

--

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey)
5907 Stanton Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA
(412) 853-6395
(412) 799-0532
(412) 665-8289
(412) 404-8757

DildoRider admits he's stoooopid:
MID: <c65504c436778934...@dizum.com>
>> it appears I've kicked your ass so hard it's
>> damaged your brain, DildoRider.

> then it appears that you like shooting fish in
> barrels, intellectually lazy fuckhead that you are.

Well, you've just admitted that intellectually kicking your ass is
akin to shooting fish in a barrel... IOW, you've admitted that you're
stoooopid. No un-ringing that bell.

<snicker>

DildoRider admits he's "really stupid" (his words). LOL
MID: <8a9faed11123abfa...@dizum.com>
> so what you're saying is that your targets for attack
> have to be really stupid or else you can't manage?

DildoRider admits much more about himself:
MID: <36c6802852caf4f7...@dizum.com>
"absolutely and completely retarded, insane, gay, ugly, smelly,
toothless, dirt-poor, incontinent and possibly homeless"

This is a libtard's method of "winning", for fuck sake.

150 IQ? LOL

No... 57 IQ. The paperwork *you* posted proves it. LOL!

Fakey's Dog Whistle Holder Emeritus

未読、
2017/03/08 0:05:592017/03/08
To:
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 03:27:57 +0100 (CET), LO AND BEHOLD; "Trump Team
<Team...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<e871bb5a59106a05...@dizum.com>:

>Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
>Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka DildoRider,
>aka Teh Mop Jockey) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA, socked up as
>Fakey's Bitch, in <news:Cuadnb1Wmtk8WSDF...@giganews.com>
>did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:
>
>>https://software.nasa.gov now fakey can analyze their klimateKatastrophe
>>software and prove all of his looney theories! :O
>
>It's not their software that's the proof of them manipulating the data,
>it's the data itself, you half-wit. If you had an IQ higher than 57,
>you'd know that.
>
><https://realclimatescience.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Goddard

Sea ice[edit]
One of Goddard's earliest writings, an article for The Register, asserted that the National Snow and Ice Data Center's (NSIDC) data underlying a chart depicting 2008 Arctic sea ice loss was incorrect and that NSIDC seemed to demonstrate "a consistent pattern of overstatement related to Arctic ice loss."[4] Ten days later, however, Goddard acknowledged that the data on which the graph was based was accurate.[5] In 2012, another of Goddard's blog posts attracted attention. The post argued that increases in Antarctic sea ice balanced out decreases in Arctic sea ice, and accused the NSIDC of being "dissonant" about the topic.
Mark Serreze, director of the NSIDC, responded to the post by saying that the increases in Antarctic sea ice were "not a surprise to us".[6]

Claims of NASA manipulation of temperature data[edit]
In June 2014, Goddard attracted considerable media attention for his claims that NASA had manipulated temperature data to make it appear that 1998 was the hottest year in United States history. In fact, he claimed, it was 1934, but NASA had started incorrectly citing 1998 as the hottest year beginning in 2000.[7] Goddard had been promoting these claims for years before this, including in a chapter of a book by Don Easterbrook,[8] but the mainstream media had not paid significant attention to it before then.[9] Those who promoted the claim included Christopher Booker, in a June 21 article in the Daily Telegraph,[10] and Fox News Channel host Steve Doocy three days later in a Fox and Friends segment.
The claim was dismissed by Politifact.com, which rated it as "pants on fire"—its lowest possible rating. Politifact contacted Berkeley Earth energy systems analyst and environmental economist Zeke Hausfather,[11] who told them that the problem with Goddard's analysis was that it ignored the changes the network of U.S. weather stations had undergone over the last eighty years.[12] Goddard's claims were also criticized by fellow climate skeptic Anthony Watts, who argued that his assertions of data fabrication were "wrong", and criticized him for using absolute temperatures rather than anomalies in his analysis.[13]
In a response to Politifact on his blog, Goddard argued that while NASA has official reasons for the adjustments they make to temperature data, "their adjustments are highly subjective, and are subject to software and algorithm errors. Politifact’s claim is the result of a failure to understand the topic, for the following reasons. There is no question that the temperature record has been dramatically altered, to turn a long term cooling trend into a long term warming trend. No one disputes this. Anthony Watts was discussing a different specific topic related to missing station data, and has since admitted he was wrong. If you actually contact him, you will find that out."[14]
Noted global warming skeptic Judith Curry characterized Goddard's analysis of NASA's data as "bogus." [15]
Claims for the cause of high Venus surface temperatures[edit]
Goddard claims that the very high surface temperatures on Venus are largely attributable to its "extremely high atmospheric pressure" and that the composition of the Venusian atmosphere, which is 96% carbon dioxide, has little influence over surface temperatures on the planet.[16] Though he does not cite him specifically, Goddard's claim echoes the ideas outlined in a 2003 paper authored by Hans Jelbring, which also posits that surface temperatures on a planet are directly influenced by the size of the mass of the atmosphere.[17]
Goddard's theory on the reason for high Venusian surface temperatures challenges accepted planetary science theories which contend that surface temperatures on celestial bodies with atmospheres are largely a function of the rate at which incoming light radiation is received by a celestial body and the rate at which infrared emissions from the planet's body are blocked by greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.[18]
Claims of deliberate scientific fraud[edit]
On his blog and Twitter feed, Goddard frequently injects his challenges to scientific theories about global warming with accusations that many climate scientists have been corrupted by a liberal political agenda, referring to them as “criminals pushing a scam” who are “blatantly lying"[19] and dismisses anthropogenic global warming as "the biggest fraud in history."[20]

>history-of-nasanoaa-temperature-corrupti
>on/>
>
>Fag. LOL k0ok. LOL Idiot. LOL 57 IQ? LOL Moron. LOL Tranny. LOL Libtard.
>LOL Spankard. LOL Crackhead. LOL BleatTard. LOL GableTard. LOL
>DildoRider. LOL LotusLoser. LOL Bad Musician. LOL Stick Figure. LOL
>Terrible Liar. LOL Obsessed Retard. LOL Sinewave Spammer. LOL Lying
>Regex Thief. LOL Cracky McCrackhead. LOL Incompetent Forger. LOL
>Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL Photofuckering Fuckwit. LOL Talentless
>FrothMonkey. LOL Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL Klimate Katastrophe Kook.
>LOL Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
>Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In Usenet History. LOL
>
><snicker>

Believer of Pseudoscience Shills. LOL
ga�ble
'gab?l/
noun
the part of a wall that encloses the end of a pitched roof.
a wall topped with a gable.
noun: gable end; plural noun: gable ends
a gable-shaped canopy over a window or door.

http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,1213138,00.html
Gable
Gabled roofs are the kind young children typically draw. They have two
sloping sides that come together at a ridge, creating end walls with a
*triangular extension*, called a gable, at the top. The house shown here
has two gable roofs and two dormers, each with gable roofs of their own.
The slant, or pitch, of the gables varies, an inconsistency that many
builders try to avoid.

LOL

-

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'

Oohoohooh oooh

Sit down, take a look at yourself
Don't you want to be somebody
Someday somebody's gonna see inside
You have to face up, you can't run and hide

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on tryin'

Unlucky in love, least that's what they say
He lost his head and he gabled his heart away
He still keeps posting though there's nothing left
Staked his heart and lost, now he has to pay the cost

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on cryin'

"Fag. LOL", he smiles and says
Though this RMS is driving him crazy
He don't show what goes on in his head
But if you watch very close you'll see it all

Sit down, take a look at yourself
Don't you want to be somebody
Someday somebody's gonna see inside
You have to face up, you can't run and hide

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Beaten by the queen of Pembroke each time
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
He's a loser, but he still keeps on cryin'

Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Have you heard about the lotusLoser
Now tell me have you heard about the lotusLoser

-

LOL

well i guess if we went to:

http://mkweb.bcgsc.ca/color-summarizer/

and gave it the URL to the image THAT YOU POSTED IN POST:
<617072d3bd042b96...@dizum.com>

<http://i.imgur.com/gchDiBs.png>

I took that on my way to eat lunch. I tried to make an index card with
backward writing so the SPANKY-SPANKY! reflection would show up with
frontward writing, but apparently I can't write backward legibly, so
you gets what you gets."

it would say "definitely not green", right???

http://i.imgur.com/1CkNIDC.png

D'OH!!!!

*SPNAKITY-SPNAKITY*

-

"People didn't cause the Great Depression, Liberal ko0kTarD. Governmental policy did." - Fakey in MID <7880b90ad2ecebe35ba01b4557597d80%40dizum.com>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Great_Depression
"The initial stock market crash triggered a "panic sell-off" that made the stock market go even lower."

so... so the "government" panicked, snickers?

funny that a bona-fide conservative horatio alger hero type would want the government stepping in to save the stock market.

"Current theories may be broadly classified into two main points of view and several heterodox points of view.

First, there are demand-driven theories, from Keynesian and institutional economists who argue that the depression was caused by a widespread loss of confidence that led to underconsumption. The demand-driven theories argue that the financial crisis following the 1929 crash led to a sudden and persistent reduction in consumption and investment spending.[1] Once panic and deflation set in, many people believed they could avoid further losses by keeping clear of the markets. Holding money therefore became profitable as prices dropped lower and a given amount of money bought ever more goods, exacerbating the drop in demand.

Second, there are the monetarists, who believe that the Great Depression started as an ordinary recession, but that significant policy mistakes by monetary authorities (especially the Federal Reserve), caused a shrinking of the money supply which greatly exacerbated the economic situation, causing a recession to descend into the Great Depression. Related to this explanation are those who point to debt deflation causing those who borrow to owe ever more in real terms."

wait? what? no major "third" konservative k0okTheory blaming the government for everything mentioned?

odd, that. eh, lotusLoser?

-

the never-ending saga of fakey's "lotus"...
https://web.archive.org/web/20160408001051/http://i.imgur.com/e3OrQSq.png

-

"sines, sines, everywhere there's sines
blocking up the snickerTurds, breaking his mind"
http://i.imgur.com/Z4p1Z55.png

-

FNVWe attempts to rewrite physics texts in Message-ID: <3dcad3dd0a0d3972...@dizum.com>

">>let's not forget that mine also had the correct applied mathematics
>> equations unlike fakey the supposed know-it-all:
>>
>> phase A: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x)
>> phase B: 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi)
>>
>> voltage difference between phase A and phase B at any point x in time:
>> 120*sin(2*pi*60*x) - 120*sin(2*pi*60*x+pi) = 240*sin(2*pi*60*x)

Wrong, as has already been proven. What does it say below, you fecking *moron*?

"The _sum_ E(θ) ≡ E(a) + E(b) can be written thusly:""

it says that you don't even know how to correctly apply mathematics to real-world AC electricity, snickerTurds. it says that you're in denial about the inversion of your AC legs.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/textbook/alternating-current/chpt-10/single-phase-power-systems/
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/02170.png
"To mathematically calculate voltage between �hot� wires, we must subtract voltages, because their polarity marks show them to be opposed to each other:"
http://sub.allaboutcircuits.com/images/12112.png

http://www.samlexamerica.com/support/documents/WhitePaper-120240VACSingleSplitPhaseandMultiWireBranchCircuits.pdf

on page 2:

** NOTE: The phase of Hot Leg 2 (Phase B) is in the
opposite direction - i.e., 180� apart from the phase
of Hot Leg L1 (Phase A)

*COUGH*
SPNAK!!

-

i know a guy on the internet who will draw a triangular sine wave in ASCII art if you ask nicely.</GROUCHO MARX>
see: Message-ID: <4ba4a50aaaebc7fb...@dizum.com>

-

snickerTurds can't seem to refute the following:

- begin snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --
/*
HOW TO RUN: download arbitrary precision libraries from:

http://www.hvks.com/Numerical/arbitrary_precision.html

place those files in a directory and save this file as snickerSinewaveStew.cpp inside that same directory.

compiles with:

gcc -Wall -I. precisioncore.cpp snickerSinewaveStew.cpp -lstdc++

run with:

/a.out

enjoy the LULZ ;)

*/
#include <fprecision.h>
#include <iostream.h>

using namespace std;

int main(){

//float_precision MIN=float_precision(0);
//float_precision MAX=float_precision(0);

float_precision STEP=float_precision(.0001);
float_precision t=float_precision(0); // time variable
float_precision sum=float_precision(0); // sum of SnickerTurd's ridiculous sinewave mess
float_precision snickerPrediction=float_precision(2550.25); // snickerTurd's erroneous k0oK-k'lame Sum
float_precision PI;
PI =_float_table(_PI,25);

// this while loop will run forever, but snickers doesn't understand why
while(sum < snickerPrediction){

// fakey's Sinewave Stew(TM) see: MID: <db672705e57e4932...@dizum.com>
sum = (float_precision(150) * float_precision( sin(float_precision(120)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) + (float_precision(20.25) * float_precision( sin(float_precision(33)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) + (float_precision(1400)* float_precision( sin(float_precision(150)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) +(float_precision(20)* float_precision(sin(float_precision(5013)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) + (float_precision(600)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(13)*float_precision(2)*PI*t))) + (float_precision(360)*float_precision(sin(float_precision(1209)*float_precision(2)*PI*t)));

// perhaps show a few values larger than +2300 to educate teh snickerTurds
if(sum>float_precision(2300)){
cout << "t=" << t << " sum=" << sum << std::endl;
}
t = t+STEP;
}
/*

"Oh, yeah... it's 2550.25 volts... so why does your graph not even reach 2500 volts, given that eventually all the sinewaves will
constructively interfere (ie: *add* to each other) to *sum* to 2550.25 volts?"

Fakey, it doesn't reach 2500 volts because the summation of your sinewaves never reaches that. They never reach their max values at the same time. That's how stupid you are.

"I most certainly *did* prove otherwise. It can't even arrive at the correct sinewave summation voltage of 2550.25 volts"

Fakey, you only *proved* that you are too inept to graph the equations and notice a few things about the interactions of their frequencies when summed.

the next line of code is never executed, but snickers DEFINITELY can't figure out why it isn't and instead has a bunch of lame excuses while still having not produced a value for t where the sum=2550.25, as he has k0okily proklamed in many usenet messages that are archived FOREVER.

*/
cout << "snickerTurds was right! the sum is " << sum << " at time t=" << t <<endl;
}
- end snickerSinewaveStew.cpp --

-

Fakey irrationally demands a theme song to foam to:
"all I really want your pathetic pwned ass to do is write me a classic rock song as tribute to your Usenet Lord and Master..." <f4f9193fa7d28b76...@dizum.com>

-

Somewhere Abouts Round Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:25:03 -0500, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus <FN...@altusenetkooks.xxx> wrote:

<snicker>

Fag. LOL
Idiot. LOL
Moron. LOL
Tranny. LOL
Libtard. LOL
Crackhead. LOL
GableTard. LOL
DildoRider. LOL
Bad Musician. LOL
Stick Figure. LOL
Terrible Liar. LOL
Sinewave Spammer. LOL
Outerfilthing Stalker. LOL
Talentless FrothMonkey. LOL
Math Challenged Halfwit. LOL
Klimate Katastrophe Kook. LOL
Defeated Tearful Spankard. LOL
Waster Of Time To Save $10. LOL
Worst Maker Of Sinewaves In The History Of Usenet. LOL

<the band strikes up a rousing version of "on top of old smokey">

on top of old snick-ers, all covered with Fag. LOL
is where my usenet lord and mas-ter
can go straight to hell*

*hell doesn't exist. hope everybody is having a productive evening.

-

http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

-

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers containing "ro...@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try: http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

-

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
The Gish Gallop is often used as an indirect argument from authority � as it appears to paint the galloper as an expert in a broad range of subjects or with an extensive knowledge of an individual one. Simultaneously it presents opponents (in spoken debates) or refuters (in written, Internet-based ones) as incompetent bumblers who didn't do their homework before the debate. Such emphasis on style over substance is the reason many scientists disdain public debates as a forum for disseminating opinions. - Page #1 from the Gospel of SnickerTurd

-

Coming soon! To a newsgroup near you!:

$ perl fakeyBot.pl
FakeyBot> I'm FakeyBot. What's your name so I can Google-stalk you, look you up on Radaris, and hurl invective and probably-illegal harrassing bile from behind an anonymous dizum account? <snicker>
You> Robert Michael Wolfe
FakeyBot> Oh look, you're back again to polish my size 16 steel-toed boot with your colon and listen to me talk about bestiality and cocks, Robert. <snicker>
Robert> you talk about cocks a lot.
FakeyBot> Oh, I talk about sex a lot?
Robert> gay sex, mostly...
FakeyBot> Fag!

(just as useful as the original!)

-

snickers the wonderturd describes how he alerted lots of his kiddie pr0n friends to the ensuing FBI sting in message <b5e7da79a455d0c9...@dizum.com>:
"That's easy enough to do... how do you think my crew uncovered the largest CP ring using Tor and I2P, which we promptly turned over to the FBI? I discovered a way to uncover the IP addresses the I2P users were using, and a way of tracking Eepsites back to their IP addresses, then we figured out that we could DDOS a Tor IP address and modify Tor headers while checking whether a Tor hidden service was still up, then using process of elimination to pinpoint the IP address hosting that hidden service. It's not rocket science.

_The I2P community got all up in arms when I discussed on their forum how I was doing it, and that it'd be a good way of cleaning up I2P so it can get on with being a platform to research anonymous communication... my distinct impression was that the "anonymity research platform" story was just a cover story to allow pervs to trade CP._ (NOTE: admits to participating in what he "suspected" was a kiddie pr0n network.)

That Silk Road 2.0 was taken offline in the ensuing FBI Operation Onymous was just icing on the cake."

Trump Team

未読、
2017/03/08 1:41:562017/03/08
To:

<news:7rSdnYgAyuOtDCLF...@giganews.com> did thusly jump
head first into the wood chipper again:

> On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 03:27:57 +0100 (CET), LO AND BEHOLD; "Trump Team
> <Team...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <e871bb5a59106a05...@dizum.com>:

>> Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka DildoRider,
>> aka Teh Mop Jockey) of 5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA, socked up as
>> Fakey's Bitch, in <news:Cuadnb1Wmtk8WSDF...@giganews.com>
>> did thusly jump head first into the wood chipper again:

>>> https://software.nasa.gov now fakey can analyze their klimateKatastrophe
>>> software and prove all of his looney theories! :O

>> It's not their software that's the proof of them manipulating the data,
>> it's the data itself, you half-wit. If you had an IQ higher than 57,
>> you'd know that.
>>
>> <https://realclimatescience.com/history-of-nasanoaa-temperature-corruption/>

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Goddard
>
> Se<SMACKADILDORIDER!>

Your copypasta blathering doesn't take into account the entirety of
the evidence, DildoRider. See below and get to explaining... oh, you
can't, can you?

Nor can you explain the following:

The 1981-2010 mean is used as a benchmark (taken from weather.gov's
historical temperatures for Pittsburgh, PA).
1981-2010 mean: 1871-2016 mean:
Jan 28.4 29.56 <---- Colder modern times
Feb 31.1 30.95 <---- Little change
Mar 39.6 39.63 <---- Colder modern times
Apr 50.9 50.69 <---- Little change
May 60.1 61.19 <---- Colder modern times
Jun 68.7 69.56 <---- Colder modern times
Jul 72.6 73.54 <---- Colder modern times
Aug 71.5 71.89 <---- Colder modern times
Sep 64.1 65.42 <---- Colder modern times
Oct 52.7 54.04 <---- Colder modern times
Nov 42.9 42.65 <---- Little change
Dec 32.4 33.10 <---- Colder modern times

The numbers don't lie, you halfwit. LOL

> Believer of Pseudoscience Shills. LOL

Yeah, that must be why that NOAA whistleblower stepped forward, right?

That must be why UK Met has called NOAA's "PauseBuster" paper a load
of bunk. That must also be why the computer used to process the
"PauseBuster" paper 'crashed' irretrievably so no one else could
process the data, because NOAA kept that information secret.

That must be why so many climatologists have left the IPCC, stating
that it's a politicized propaganda machine, not a climate research
unit.

Why can't any of you libtards explain why the solar insolation value
baseline for 1980 dropped from 1365 Wm^2 to 1361 Wm^2 so the current
drop in TSI didn't seem so large?

Why can't any of you libtards explain how it is the NOAA issued a
report in 1989 stating that no warming had taken place from 1895 to
1987, but today's charts show massive warming for the same period? Did
the instruments change so much that a recorded flatline in temperature
suddenly became a hockey stick?

===============================
<http://phys.org/news/2014-08-global-temperature-conundrum-cooling-climate.html>
"We have been building models and there are now robust
contradictions," says Liu, a professor in the UW-Madison Center for
Climatic Research. "Data from observation says global cooling. The
physical model says it has to be warming."
===============================

===============================
<http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/12/14/gavins-admission-about-the-satellite-record-versus-the-surface-temperature-record/>

Of course, Phil Jones of the scandal-plagued University of East Anglia
admitted the same thing. In Feb 2010 Phil Jones, answering a BBC
interviewer's questions about why he lost his job (for faking climate
data, which was outed by the ClimateGate 1.0 and ClimateGate 2.0 email
hackings)... the BBC asked him outright:

"Is it true it hasn't warmed since 1998?"

His answer?

"There has been no warming since '98, and a very slight cooling that
is not statistically significant."
===============================

===============================
Taken from the hacked ClimateGate 1.0 and ClimateGate 2.0 emails:
<http://tomnelson.blogspot.com/2012/01/email-4141-glimpse-into-climate-science.html>

"I think the notion of telling the public to prepare for both global
warming and an ice age at the same time creates a real public
relations problem for us." - Asher Minns, "climate scientist" from
scandal-rocked University of East Anglia, letting the cat completely
out of the bag.

You'll note he doesn't say "global cooling", he specifically says "an
ice age"... that's telling, don't you think? LOL
===============================

Why can't any of you libtards explain how it is that right at the time
when the sun goes into a quiescent phase, suddenly we're setting new
temperature lows, it's snowing in the Middle East and glaciers the
world over are expanding?

The end of the 20th century saw solar insolation levels higher than
the planet had experienced in the past ~11,000 years. F10.7 averaged
~128. It is currently ~75. Below ~100 denotes global cooling. The
magnetic minimum is 64... and NASA has stated that solar cycle 25 and
26 will be "off the bottom of the charts". The Royal Astronomical
Society has predicted that the sun will be in a quiescent phase out to
2053, each successive solar cycle colder than the last, with solar
activity falling by as much as 60%.

Combine that with the Milankovitch cycle, and it becomes clear that
the planet's in for a long stretch of brutal cold.

Pay attention, now...
---------------------------
The decreasing-phase obliquity will promote an overall cooling trend,
while apsidal precession will cause seasons to *start* *earlier* in
the year,
---------------------------

Got that? Not "zOMG! Anfroopumootruck JelloBowl Woarmeeng!
DDUUURRRHH!"... a completely natural occurrence.

axial precession will contribute to northern hemisphere winter
warming (and an overriding summer cooling, contributing to global
cooling, given the lower southern hemisphere overall solar
insolation), and the orbital inclination relative to the invariable
plane of only 1.57 degrees means we're very near the point where
another glaciation period will start.
<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/MilankovitchCyclesOrbitandCoresRecaptioned.png/800px-MilankovitchCyclesOrbitandCoresRecaptioned.png>

Why can't any of you libtards explain exactly how CO2 causes global
warming, when it's been proven time and again to cause cooling?

<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2015GL066749/full>

As the surface is generally warmer than the atmosphere, the total
long-wave emission to space is commonly less than the surface
emission. However, this does not hold true for the high elevated areas
of central Antarctica. For this region, the emission to space is
higher than the surface emission; and the greenhouse effect of CO2 is
around zero or even negative, which has not been discussed so far.

Cooling of Atmosphere Due to CO2 Emission
Rudolf W. Gunnerman Energy and Environment Laboratory; University of
Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA; Institute of
Oceanology of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
<http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.306.3621&rep=rep1&type=pdf>
The writers investigated the effect of CO2 emission on the
temperature of atmosphere. Computations based on the adiabatic theory
of greenhouse effect show that increasing CO2 concentration in the
atmosphere results in cooling rather than warming of the Earth's
atmosphere.

<http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2012/22mar_saber/>
"Carbon dioxide and nitric oxide are natural thermostats", explains
James Russell of Hampton University, SABER's principal investigator.
"When the upper atmosphere (or 'thermosphere') heats up, these
molecules try as hard as they can to shed that heat back into space."

For the three day period, March 8th through 10th, the thermosphere
absorbed 26 billion kWh of energy. Infrared radiation from CO2 and NO,
the two most efficient _coolants_ in the thermosphere, re-radiated 95%
of that total back into space.

<https://i0.wp.com/i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r565/Keyell/SpectralCoolingRates_zps27867ef4.png>
Notice how CO2 has a cooling effect right from the lower stratosphere
and up into the mesosphere, its peak cooling effect around the
stratopause, while ozone has a clear warming effect in the lower
stratosphere (and even into the troposphere) but a cooling effect like
CO2 in the middle and upper stratosphere.

You'll further note that CO2 has a slight cooling effect all the way
to the bottom of the troposphere. Where's the warming from CO2
supposed to be taking place, again? LOL

Oh, look... here's that proof you keep running away from:

<http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Paleoclimatology_OxygenBalance/>
The Oxygen-18:Oxygen-16 ratio can be used as a long-term temperature
proxy which is amazingly accurate. As temperature decreases, O-18
declines in ice core samples, concentrates in sea water and
concentrates in mollusk shells because O-18 condenses more readily and
requires more energy to evaporate than O-16, so less O-18 makes its
way to the polar ice.
<http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Paleoclimatology_OxygenBalance/images/oxygen_18_precipitation_rt.gif>

Now take a look at the short-term 1940 to 2000 O-18:O-16 ratio:
<http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Paleoclimatology_OxygenBalance/images/malindi_18o_rt.gif>
It's *declining*, indicating a short-term *cooling* trend.

Now take a look at the long-term 542 million-year-ago to today
O-18:O-16 ratio, and note especially the past ~90 million years:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_isotope_ratio_cycle#/media/File:Phanerozoic_Climate_Change.png>
It's *declining*, indicating a long-term *cooling* trend. Further note
the designation of 'hot' at the top of the chart, and 'cold' at the
bottom, and note that the planet is just about as cold as it's ever
been in the past half-billion years, and still trending down.

Say, why does the US Army state that satellite atmospheric drag
reduces during periods of low solar activity to 400 km, whereas high
solar activity, drag occurs up to 600 km? Could that be because the
atmosphere cools and contracts?

What is the current solar activity, Paul? Oh, F10.7 at ~75 is only ~11
above the absolute magnetic minimum of 64, and it's projected to go
even lower... and stay that way until ~2053.

Reference: Journal of Space Weather and Space Climate, Volume 4,
id.A18, 8 pp.
"The Earth's upper atmosphere has shown signs of cooling and
contraction over the past decades. This is generally attributed to the
increasing level of atmospheric CO2, a coolant in the upper
atmosphere."

See above, a coolant all the way to the bottom of the troposphere, and
increased CO2 concentration only accounts for ~60-70% of the
thermospheric contraction...
<http://images.slideplayer.com/35/10485054/slides/slide_3.jpg>

Combined with a quiescent sun (the other 30-40% of the effect), that
means the thermosphere has contracted to an unprecedented degree,
which is why space junk is projected to stay in space as much as 25%
longer than it otherwise would have. That's a problem for the military
and for NASA, as they rely upon the natural degradation of orbit
caused by atmospheric drag to 'clear out' space junk so their
satellites and space station don't get hit.

Libtards are willfully stupid. That's why they lost the election, and
why their party is dying.

<snicker>

--

Robert Michael Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka
DildoRider, aka Teh Mop Jockey)
新着メール 0 件