Attention Toddler...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 29, 2019, 3:15:21 PM11/29/19
That's all you really want, right?

Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army

Nov 29, 2019, 5:51:40 PM11/29/19
On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 3:15:21 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
> That's all you really want, right?

PKB.

]v[etaphoid

Nov 29, 2019, 6:35:16 PM11/29/19
Fuck Emperor Trump & His Shit Eating Redneck Army formulated the
question :
> On Friday, November 29, 2019 at 3:15:21 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> That's all you really want, right?
>
> PKB.

Proof is in the pudding.

If by pudding, you mean the twenty separate threads you just started,
begging for attention...

Freezer

Nov 29, 2019, 7:54:30 PM11/29/19
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> That's all you really want, right?

Says the Australian, hanging out in a mostly-American group, trying
to school Yanks on American politics.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

Jason Todd!!!

Nov 29, 2019, 9:33:28 PM11/29/19
You're acting like this is the first time I've ever spoofed being a member of the Robby Cabal. You really DON'T pay attention to anything that doesn't involve your boyfriend Trump, do you?

Jason (Apparently you don't even realize what those "20 separate threads" are about, do you? N00b)

Jason Todd!!!

Nov 29, 2019, 9:34:22 PM11/29/19
His boy Scooter has -- LITERALLY - made 1100+ posts in just two months' time.

But yeah, I'M the attention whore.

Jason

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2019, 6:30:34 AM11/30/19
Jason Todd!!! expressed precisely :
Yes, yes you are "20 posts in two hours" screaming for some
attention...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2019, 6:32:07 AM11/30/19
Freezer was thinking very hard :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> That's all you really want, right?
>>

> Says the Australian, hanging out in a mostly-American group, trying
> to school Yanks on American politics.

Yes, "mostly American" global group fucknozzle.

P.S. Australian is not an insult, no matter how zenophboic you may
be...

]v[etaphoid

Nov 30, 2019, 6:33:41 AM11/30/19
I'm not acting at all.

I acknowledge you history of screaming for attention and your response
acknowledging as much...

Scooter

Nov 30, 2019, 2:08:48 PM11/30/19
Toddler is one of those post counting, header sniffing, obsessed
spankees.

%

Nov 30, 2019, 2:16:01 PM11/30/19
he couldn't even find the post counts

Scooter

Nov 30, 2019, 2:53:02 PM11/30/19
windy, bored, dont even feel like rolling one up

%

Nov 30, 2019, 3:14:58 PM11/30/19
i haven't had one in about two days ,
having trouble with my eyes ,
i might have to start posting with ,
a voice to text program

Scooter

Nov 30, 2019, 3:16:17 PM11/30/19
damn, i have to wear glasses to post, the wife wants me to drag out
the xmas crap today.

%

Nov 30, 2019, 3:24:55 PM11/30/19
i wear different glasses for different stuff , 3 pairs ,
i got all the boxes of lights for outside yesterday ,
now the fun of picking out the burned out ones

Freezer

Nov 30, 2019, 8:51:39 PM11/30/19
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> Yes, yes you are "20 posts in two hours" screaming for some
> attention...

ANd you answered half of them, so...

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://freezer818.livejournal.com/

Freezer

Nov 30, 2019, 8:53:50 PM11/30/19
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> P.S. Australian is not an insult, no matter how zenophboic you
> may be...

And I'm not sure why you thought it was. I'd have said the same
thing about a Canadian. The point was you're trying to tell us the
way things are in a place you have no first hand knowledge of.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://freezer818.livejournal.com/
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

%

Nov 30, 2019, 8:56:58 PM11/30/19
On 2019-11-30 6:53 p.m., Freezer wrote:
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> P.S. Australian is not an insult, no matter how zenophboic you
>> may be...
>>

> And I'm not sure why you thought it was. I'd have said the same
> thing about a Canadian. The point was you're trying to tell us the
> way things are in a place you have no first hand knowledge of.

some of canada is good

Scooter

Dec 1, 2019, 3:42:02 AM12/1/19
On Sun, 1 Dec 2019 01:51:32 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> Yes, yes you are "20 posts in two hours" screaming for some
>> attention...
>>

>ANd you answered half of them, so...

adds half to the list

]v[etaphoid

Dec 1, 2019, 6:32:19 AM12/1/19
Freezer wrote :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> Yes, yes you are "20 posts in two hours" screaming for some
>> attention...
>>

> ANd you answered half of them, so...

Yet again, you lie, you slow, stupid fuck...

https://imgur.com/a/iaKGWeu

Of the 20 threads which Toddler started in an hour, 18 of them went
unanswered by *anyone* at all - nevermind me. I posted in one of the
twenty threads, begging Robert to answer your desperately like-minded
ally, if only to satisfy his attention seeking.

But you've never let facts get in the way of one of your self-pitying
stories, so don't start now on my behalf...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 1, 2019, 6:36:12 AM12/1/19
It happens that Freezer formulated :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> P.S. Australian is not an insult, no matter how zenophboic you
>> may be...
>>

> And I'm not sure why you thought it was.

Mainly because of your preceding sentence and the response you deleted
from your post. There's no "US" is rec.sport.pro-wrestling, so you can
spare us your xeniphobic "only Americans can comment in here"
whining...

> I'd have said the same thing about a Canadian.

You'd call a Canadian an "Australian" end quote?

You're stupider than you sound even when you're clutching at straws.

> The point was you're trying to tell us the
> way things are in a place you have no first hand knowledge of.

Of course! Confirmation does not work if you have to entertain opinions
from people who do not come from the same background and feel the same
way you do!

For shame - you are the biggest racist in this group...

Usenet Guru

Dec 1, 2019, 2:18:52 PM12/1/19
In article <XnsAB17CA0558FAAf...@46.165.242.75>,
free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...

> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
> > Yes, yes you are "20 posts in two hours" screaming for some
> > attention...
> >

> ANd you answered half of them, so...

Why must you lie?

Freezer

Dec 2, 2019, 12:44:40 AM12/2/19
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> There's no "US" is rec.sport.pro-wrestling,

Upwards of 95% of regular RSPW posters are American. Therefore
"mostly American group."

I know being conservative atrophies your reading comprehension
skills, but TRY and keep up, eh?

]v[etaphoid

Dec 2, 2019, 5:48:40 AM12/2/19
It happens that Freezer formulated :
> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> There's no "US" is rec.sport.pro-wrestling,
>
> Upwards of 95% of regular RSPW posters are American. Therefore
> "mostly American group."
>
> I know being conservative atrophies your reading comprehension
> skills, but TRY and keep up, eh?

"Upwards of" horseshit - three of the top ten posters in here come from
Australia and Canada alone! Now stop making up numbers. You fabricate
86% of the statistics you quote on Usenet!

Besides, we all tired of your lies and inventions after yesterday's
claim that half of The Toddler's 18 unanswered threads had been
responded to. But you disappeared from that thread when depantsed as
usual...

me

Dec 2, 2019, 4:29:42 PM12/2/19
3 out of 10 is still a minority. The majority of posters on here are American.

Scooter

Dec 2, 2019, 5:49:07 PM12/2/19
What a fucking racist.

me

Dec 2, 2019, 5:50:35 PM12/2/19
It must be liberating for you, unashamedly letting your ignorance shine through.

Scooter

Dec 2, 2019, 6:03:39 PM12/2/19
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 14:50:30 -0800 (PST), me
In seconds only...wow I hope I didn;t keep you waiting long.

me

Dec 2, 2019, 7:46:55 PM12/2/19
lack of denial noted.

Scooter

Dec 2, 2019, 8:21:13 PM12/2/19
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 16:46:52 -0800 (PST), me
The team has met and we have determined that you are qualified for a
couple awards. As the acting FNVW I am nominating you for the Looney
Maroon award and you hold a close 2nd with Nemo and Chad for the Tin
Foil Hat award.

You have met the standards by

1.never providing proof for your accusations
2.redundantly pulling reruns with no refute.
3. copying otheres material due to your lack of originalty.
4. snipping and editing posts to run from the truth.
5. Massive IKYABWAIs
and lets not forget he's a lib.

You may accept the awards and give a confirmation speech or you may
appeal in which case everything you say will be used against you.

Stand tall and accept your fate, it could be your one last chance.

If you refuse to show then a defaulkt judgement will be given.

Seconds?

%

Dec 2, 2019, 8:44:04 PM12/2/19
> If you refuse to show then a default judgement will be given.
>
> Seconds?

the order is now a policy and failure to comply ,
can lead to a vetoed post

Janithor

Dec 2, 2019, 8:47:01 PM12/2/19
x-no-archive: yes
Seconded.

Scooter

Dec 2, 2019, 9:26:59 PM12/2/19
bringing out the big guns Yay

Scooter

Dec 2, 2019, 9:28:35 PM12/2/19
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 17:46:58 -0800, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:
It's done and by decree I give "me" 24 hours to respond or he will go
down in history as a certified kook and my now reside in AUK.

Libtard

Dec 3, 2019, 1:40:44 AM12/3/19
Congratulations! You two kooks just earned yourselves the first two of
December's batch of Tinfoil Sombreros!

<chortle>

Signed,
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler -- the REAL one.

Oh, and the nomination and second are of course denied, since awarded
kooks like you two may not nominate, second, or vote.

Meanwhile, early polling is looking good for Ted to win *November*'s LMA.
Hard cheese for you, Janithor, I know, but /c'est la vie/. Still, there
are four more days of voting to go so there is yet a ray of hope for you
to cling to.

--
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

Janithor

Dec 3, 2019, 2:07:51 AM12/3/19
x-no-archive: yes
but Paul, you're not the FNVW, Skeeter is.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 3, 2019, 4:05:57 AM12/3/19
me used his keyboard to write :
Idiot...

kensi

Dec 3, 2019, 4:46:13 AM12/3/19
Fiction can be fun! But here in the real world, you're still losing to
Ted. :)

in here." ~Checkmate

%

Dec 3, 2019, 11:56:13 AM12/3/19
well enough's enough , if they wanna screw around like this ,
fk em , i'll just veto them into compliance with the FNVW

%

Dec 3, 2019, 11:57:19 AM12/3/19
.

vetoed

Scooter

Dec 3, 2019, 12:08:43 PM12/3/19
That "me" guy sure is a racist.

Scooter

Dec 3, 2019, 12:13:06 PM12/3/19
>Congratulations! You two <SLAP>

Pay no attention to the post humping Libtard. <afterall the name says
it all>

He fought hard to be an FNVW and was defeated by a landslide, now he's
butthurt and doing all he can to play the libtard role. Let him cry
and stomp his feet. The only reason he hasn't got an award is he's
been given a formosa ruling. For more silly antics from the butthurt
libtard also see "Nads" Kensi" Paul Derbyshire"

Scooter

Dec 3, 2019, 12:14:30 PM12/3/19
On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 11:46:08 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 12/3/2019 2:07 AM, Janithor wrote:
>> On 12/2/2019 10:40 PM, Libtard wrote:
>>> Meanwhile, early polling is looking good for Ted to win *November*'s LMA.
>>> Hard cheese for you, Janithor, I know, but /c'est la vie/. Still, there
>>> are four more days of voting to go so there is yet a ray of hope for you
>>> to cling to.
>>
>> but Paul, you're not the FNVW, Skeeter is.
>
>Fiction can be fun! But here in the real world, you're still losing to
>Ted. :)

This is Libtards sock. It's cute how the little varmint jumped in this
thread so quick.

Scooter

Dec 3, 2019, 12:23:12 PM12/3/19
I noticed the 2 tards that claim to have me kilfiled sure did chime in
right away.

%

Dec 3, 2019, 12:44:12 PM12/3/19
i vetoed something already , oh , it had paul's name in it ,
that's a veto

me

Dec 3, 2019, 1:51:52 PM12/3/19
adds "math" to the list.

Idiot.

%

Dec 3, 2019, 2:00:43 PM12/3/19
kensi <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote in

> On 12/3/2019 2:07 AM, Janithor wrote:
>> On 12/2/2019 10:40 PM, Libtard wrote:
>>> Meanwhile, early polling is looking good for Ted to win
>>> *November*'s LMA. Hard cheese for you, Janithor, I know,
>>> but /c'est la vie/. Still, there are four more days of
>>> voting to go so there is yet a ray of hope for you to
>>> cling to.
>>
>> but Paul, you're not the FNVW, Skeeter is.
>
> Fiction can be fun! But here in the real world, you're
> still losing to Ted. :)

ted is cool

%

Dec 3, 2019, 2:03:05 PM12/3/19
hey look i changed time zones

%

Dec 3, 2019, 2:03:56 PM12/3/19
me <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote in
i like meth

does my pic make me look wasted

https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS

%

Dec 3, 2019, 2:06:47 PM12/3/19

😀
😬
😁
😂
😃
😄
😅
😆
😇
😉
😊
🙂

😋
😌
😍
😘
😗
😙
😚
😜
😝
😛
😎
😏
😶
😐
😑
😒
😳
😞
😟
😠
😡
😔
😕
🙁

😣
😖
😫
😩
😤
😮
😱
😨
😰
😯
😦
😧
😢
😥
😪
😓
😭
😵
😲
😷
😴
💤
💩
😈
👿
👹
👺
💀
👻
👽
😺
😸
😹
😻
😼
😽
🙀
😿
😾
🙌
👏
👋
👍
👎
👊

👌

👐
💪
🙏

👆
👇
👈
👉
🖕
🖐
🖖

💅
👄
👅
👂
👃
👁
👀
👤
👥
🗣
👶
👦
👧
👨
👩
👱
👴
👵
👲
👳
👮
👷
💂
🕵
🎅
👼
👸
👰
🚶
🏃
💃
👯
👫
👬
👭
🙇
💁
🙅
🙆
🙋
🙎
🙍
💇
💆
💑
💏
👪
👚
👕
👖
👔
👗
👙
👘
💄
💋
👣
👠
👡
👢
👞
👟
👒
🎩

🎓
👑
🎒
👝
👛
👜
💼
👓
🕶
💍
🌂
Animals & Weather Emoji
Various animal & nature related emojis
🐶
🐱
🐭
🐹
🐰
🐻
🐼
🐨
🐯
🐮
🐷
🐽
🐸
🐙
🐵
🙈
🙉
🙊
🐒
🐔
🐧
🐦
🐤
🐣
🐥
🐺
🐗
🐴
🐝
🐛
🐌
🐞
🐜
🕷
🐍
🐢
🐠
🐟
🐡
🐬
🐳
🐋
🐊
🐆
🐅
🐃
🐂
🐄
🐪
🐫
🐘
🐐
🐏
🐑
🐎
🐖
🐀
🐁
🐓
🕊
🐕
🐩
🐈
🐇
🐿
🐾
🐉
🐲
🌵
🎄
🌲
🌳
🌴
🌱
🌿

🍀
🎍
🎋
🍃
🍂
🍁
🌾
🌺
🌻
🌹
🌷
🌼
🌸
💐
🍄
🌰
🎃
🐚
🕸
🌎
🌍
🌏
🌕
🌖
🌗
🌘
🌑
🌒
🌓
🌔
🌚
🌝
🌛
🌜
🌞
🌙

🌟
💫

🌤

🌥
🌦

🌧

🌩

🔥
💥

🌨

🌬
💨
🌪
🌫

Scooter

Dec 3, 2019, 6:23:46 PM12/3/19
Your time is running out.

Scooter

Dec 3, 2019, 6:26:05 PM12/3/19
It appears "me" is trying to hide from it. I guess he doesn't realize
there will be a default judgment if he fails to respond.

%

Dec 3, 2019, 7:15:20 PM12/3/19
he likes to look like he's not here

Scooter

Dec 3, 2019, 9:16:37 PM12/3/19
He's reading right now and the award has left him speechless.

kensi

Dec 3, 2019, 10:50:42 PM12/3/19
On 12/3/2019 12:14 PM, Scooter wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Dec 2019 11:46:08 +0200, kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>>> but Paul, you're not the FNVW, Skeeter is.
>>
>> Fiction can be fun! But here in the real world, you're still losing to
>> Ted. :)
>
> This is Libtards sock.

Proof, ko0k?

vallor

Dec 4, 2019, 3:18:58 AM12/4/19
On Tue, 03 Dec 2019 06:40:42 +0000, Libtard wrote:

> Meanwhile, early polling is looking good for Ted to win *November*'s
> LMA.
> Hard cheese for you, Janithor, I know, but /c'est la vie/. Still, there
> are four more days of voting to go so there is yet a ray of hope for you
> to cling to.

And once again, these fakers can't even get a ballot posted correctly.

Give it up, libtardo, your pretend polls aren't working.

--
-v

kensi

Dec 4, 2019, 5:50:41 AM12/4/19
On 12/4/2019 3:18 AM, vallor wrote:
> Give it up, libtardo, your pretend polls aren't working.

If they're so pretend ... then where are the real ones? Post a MID.

Scooter

Dec 4, 2019, 10:29:53 AM12/4/19
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 12:50:35 +0200, kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.nospam.invalid> wrote:

>On 12/4/2019 3:18 AM, vallor wrote:
>> Give it up, libtardo, your pretend polls aren't working.
>
>If they're so pretend ... then where are the real ones? Post a MID.

Stop begging, you have no say in this.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Dec 4, 2019, 1:37:21 PM12/4/19
On 4 Dec 2019 08:18:56 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<h4p8fg...@mid.individual.net>:
It is to laugh...

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

vallor

Dec 4, 2019, 2:06:54 PM12/4/19
On Wed, 04 Dec 2019 12:50:35 +0200, kensi wrote:

> On 12/4/2019 3:18 AM, vallor wrote:
>> Give it up, libtardo, your pretend polls aren't working.
>
> If they're so pretend ... then where are the real ones? Post a MID.

Observation: This kensi one is logically-challenged.

Conclusion: there's no way she's a scientist.

https://infidels.org/library/modern/mathew/logic.html#bifurcation

Also referred to as the "black and white" fallacy and "false dichotomy,"
bifurcation occurs if someone presents a situation as having only two
alternatives, where in fact other alternatives exist or can exist.

--
-v

Sn!pe

Dec 4, 2019, 2:15:58 PM12/4/19
It's easily explained: Paul is simply dishonest.

--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.

%

Dec 4, 2019, 2:21:24 PM12/4/19
everybody is

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Dec 4, 2019, 2:26:07 PM12/4/19
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2019-12-04, Sn!pe wrote:

<...>

>> It's easily explained: Paul is simply dishonest.
>>
>everybody is

Wrong! Yours Truly constantly strives to speak verily.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

%

Dec 4, 2019, 2:37:52 PM12/4/19
On 2019-12-04 12:26 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2019-12-04, Sn!pe wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>>> It's easily explained: Paul is simply dishonest.
>>>
>> everybody is
>
> Wrong! Yours Truly constantly strives to speak verily.

don't you have anything to do today besides ,
fall sucker for the posts i set you up in

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Dec 4, 2019, 2:42:41 PM12/4/19
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>don't you have anything to do today besides ,
>fall sucker for the posts i set you up in

Don't you have anything better to do today
than hump my posts?

%

Dec 4, 2019, 2:47:16 PM12/4/19
On 2019-12-04 12:42 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> don't you have anything to do today besides ,
>> fall sucker for the posts i set you up in
>
> Don't you have anything better to do today
> than hump my posts?

i don't know make one that isn't about me and we'll see ,
as it is now i'm all you talk about in any post anyone makes ,
because i've set things up to make you do that

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Dec 4, 2019, 2:50:20 PM12/4/19
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
You couldn't set up a lawn chair. LOL

%

Dec 4, 2019, 2:54:54 PM12/4/19
On 2019-12-04 12:50 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2019-12-04, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
>>> On Wed, 4 Dec 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> <...>

>>> Don't you have anything better to do today
>>> than hump my posts?
>>>
>> i don't know make one that isn't about me and we'll see ,
>> as it is now i'm all you talk about in any post anyone makes ,
>> because i've set things up to make you do that
>
> You couldn't set up a lawn chair. LOL

show me where i said i could or wanted to

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Dec 4, 2019, 3:07:32 PM12/4/19
OK, here ya go...

On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 11:19:56 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>i can show you the glacier parties where everyone is in shorts and
>bikini's and they got lawnchairs scattered all over the ice and it's 75F

Smackdown!

%

Dec 4, 2019, 3:35:26 PM12/4/19
On 2019-12-04 1:07 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 12:54:50 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You couldn't set up a lawn chair. LOL
>>>
>> show me where i said i could or wanted to
>

> OK, here ya go...
>
> On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 11:19:56 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> i can show you the glacier parties where everyone is in shorts and
>> bikini's and they got lawnchairs scattered all over the ice and it's 75F
>
> Smackdown!

ok , now show me where i said i wanted to open a lawn chair or that i
could because it's certainly not here which means you got suckered again

slap up

ear tug

nose slap

mixed nuts

Dec 4, 2019, 3:47:34 PM12/4/19
Alternative facts are sometimes the greatest, most powerful, facts, that
can be imagined and should never be given short shrift.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Dec 4, 2019, 4:33:04 PM12/4/19
but then on the other hand

Scooter

Dec 4, 2019, 4:38:40 PM12/4/19
up his wazoo

%

Dec 4, 2019, 4:42:30 PM12/4/19
you should see the new dump ,
everything has sections and ,
it's all clean and dry and girls in hard hats

Scooter

Dec 4, 2019, 5:02:47 PM12/4/19
new dumps are always wonderful, new territory, new peeps and new
stuff.

%

Dec 4, 2019, 5:34:35 PM12/4/19
i see some of the old guys at this one too ,
but it's nice , so much new to look at

Scooter

Dec 4, 2019, 5:52:41 PM12/4/19
I look forward to the weekly hump day catch ups.

%

Dec 4, 2019, 6:27:41 PM12/4/19
i can't decide which pile i want to start in ,
they even have a computer pile

Scooter

Dec 4, 2019, 7:25:37 PM12/4/19
Reserve a spot for me. I just wanna do a little window shopping.

%

Dec 4, 2019, 8:02:12 PM12/4/19
i'll send photos ,
tell me what you want

Scooter

Dec 4, 2019, 9:07:41 PM12/4/19
windows

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Dec 4, 2019, 10:46:11 PM12/4/19
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 2:26:07 PM UTC-5, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:

> Wrong! Yours Truly constantly strives to speak
> --
> Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

But no one listens.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 9, 2019, 3:28:07 PM12/9/19
% presented the following explanation :
ROFL!

I enjoyed that...

%

Dec 9, 2019, 3:32:41 PM12/9/19
making the gerk look like a gerk is a lot of fun ,
and he tries so hard to come back with a good retort ,
that he always gets fk'ed up but he's old , he's nearly dead

]v[etaphoid

Mar 22, 2020, 6:19:29 AM3/22/20
Usenet Guru formulated on Monday :
> In article <XnsAB17CA0558FAAf...@46.165.242.75>,
> free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com says...
>>
>> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> Yes, yes you are "20 posts in two hours" screaming for some
>>> attention...
>>>

>> ANd you answered half of them, so...
>
> Why must you lie?

Don't expect an answer.

Whenever confronted by evidence such as this thread, Freetard
invariably goes MIA, only to pop up in another thread pleading
ignorantly that no-one will explain to him, when and where he's lied,
on so, so many occasions...

]v[etaphoid

Jul 30, 2020, 9:00:18 AM7/30/20
After serious thinking ]v[etaphoid wrote :
> Freezer wrote :
>> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> Yes, yes you are "20 posts in two hours" screaming for some attention...
>>>

>> ANd you answered half of them, so...
>
> Yet again, you lie, you slow, stupid fuck...
>
> https://imgur.com/a/iaKGWeu
>
> Of the 20 threads which Toddler started in an hour, 18 of them went
> unanswered by *anyone* at all - nevermind me. I posted in one of the twenty
> threads, begging Robert to answer your desperately like-minded ally, if only
> to satisfy his attention seeking.
>
> But you've never let facts get in the way of one of your self-pitying
> stories, so don't start now on my behalf...

"Tell me once when I've ever lied instead of the countless times I've
been unintentionally incorrect. WHine, whine, whine..."

]v[etaphoid

Jun 11, 2021, 8:24:22 AM6/11/21
]v[etaphoid explained :
Freezer is a filthy liar and he is committed to never, ever changing...

--
Here endeth the lesson...

]v[etaphoid

Jun 11, 2021, 8:26:13 AM6/11/21
]v[etaphoid wrote :
> It happens that Freezer formulated :
>> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> There's no "US" is rec.sport.pro-wrestling,
>>
>> Upwards of 95% of regular RSPW posters are American. Therefore "mostly
>> American group."
>>
>> I know being conservative atrophies your reading comprehension skills, but
>> TRY and keep up, eh?
>
> "Upwards of" horseshit - three of the top ten posters in here come from
> Australia and Canada alone! Now stop making up numbers. You fabricate 86% of
> the statistics you quote on Usenet!
>
> Besides, we all tired of your lies and inventions after yesterday's claim
> that half of The Toddler's 18 unanswered threads had been responded to. But
> you disappeared from that thread when depantsed as usual...

Just as the pathological liar disappeared from this one...

Freezer

Jun 11, 2021, 4:37:43 PM6/11/21
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> Freezer is a filthy liar and he is committed to never, ever
> changing...

When you and Skeets finally learn the difference between "was
wrong" and "was lying", we'll talk.

Until then, you both can fuck all the way off.

Skeeter

Jun 11, 2021, 5:02:01 PM6/11/21
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 20:37:38 +0000 (UTC), Freezer
<free...@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:

>If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>
>> Freezer is a filthy liar and he is committed to never, ever
>> changing...
>
>When you and Skeets finally learn the difference between "was
>wrong" and "was lying", we'll talk.

With you it's was and is.

>Until then, you both can fuck all the way off.

Translation: I lost again.

%

Jun 11, 2021, 5:36:39 PM6/11/21
nice going skeets , what an excellent over foam

Skeeter

Jun 11, 2021, 6:05:19 PM6/11/21
another fake %

%

Jun 11, 2021, 6:06:53 PM6/11/21
where

Skeeter

Jun 11, 2021, 6:20:24 PM6/11/21
was that you

%

Jun 11, 2021, 6:26:11 PM6/11/21
i was ready to tell you something to prove its me ,
it does use words i don't normally use so i can see ,
why it doesn't look like me

Skeeter

Jun 11, 2021, 6:38:01 PM6/11/21
tyhe headers looked funny...kool anyway

%

Jun 11, 2021, 6:50:06 PM6/11/21
there is one around right now but i haven't ever seen him here

]v[etaphoid

Jun 30, 2021, 7:53:06 AM6/30/21
Freezer brought next idea :
So on the previous occasions where you admitted to lying about things,
you were actually not telling the truth?

#d.i.g.

Skeeter

Jun 30, 2021, 8:21:45 AM6/30/21
Either way he "was wrong"

Freezer

Jun 30, 2021, 4:49:36 PM6/30/21
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

> Freezer brought next idea :
>> If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.
>>
>>> Freezer is a filthy liar and he is committed to never, ever
>>> changing...
>>
>> When you and Skeets finally learn the difference between "was
>> wrong" and "was lying", we'll talk.
>>
>> Until then, you both can fuck all the way off.
>
> So on the previous occasions where you admitted to lying about
> things, you were actually not telling the truth?
>
> #d.i.g.

When, exactly, did I "admit to lying?"

Not saying it never happened. But I don't remember any instances.
And I'm better you don't either.
It is loading more messages.