Gutless God Emperor Trump Sends Waterboy Jefferson Beaureguard Sessions III To Make The Announcment on DACA

Jason Todd!!!

Sep 5, 2017, 11:09:45 AM9/5/17
Oh, NOW he figures out the optics thing....

Jason

robert stickler

Sep 5, 2017, 12:09:09 PM9/5/17
I love it! He destroyed another illegal Obama doing!

me

Sep 5, 2017, 2:10:55 PM9/5/17
Troll

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 5, 2017, 2:12:30 PM9/5/17
On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 12:09:09 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> I love it! He destroyed another illegal Obama doing!

It wasn't illegal. You're just a brainwashed Trumpet sheep.

robert stickler

Sep 5, 2017, 6:01:32 PM9/5/17
It was highly illegal

%

Sep 5, 2017, 6:29:47 PM9/5/17
did robby take drugs

On 2017-09-05 3:01 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> It was highly illegal

Freezer

Sep 5, 2017, 6:31:59 PM9/5/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> It was highly illegal

Explain how. I'll wait.

--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/

robert stickler

Sep 5, 2017, 7:49:10 PM9/5/17
Why should children of illegal immigrants be granted citizenship?

%

Sep 5, 2017, 8:14:37 PM9/5/17
robby wondered why he shouldn't be here

Freezer

Sep 5, 2017, 8:17:37 PM9/5/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> Why should children of illegal immigrants be granted citizenship?

1) Because the children are often brought here as babies and are
threatened with being sent to a place they don't know, with a
language they don't speak. Please explain how that's fair or just?

2) That is not what I asked you and you fucking know it.

robert stickler

Sep 5, 2017, 8:48:36 PM9/5/17
The parents are here illegally, which means they should not be here in the first place. No way in hell should their kids get automatic citizenship as a result of them breaking the law. Only an idiot would think they should.

%

Sep 5, 2017, 9:07:45 PM9/5/17
On 2017-09-05 5:48 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> The parents are here illegally, which means they should not be here in the first place. No way in hell should their kids get automatic citizenship as a result of them breaking the law. Only an idiot would think they should.

so you should go back to your own country then

me

Sep 5, 2017, 9:12:19 PM9/5/17
On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 8:48:36 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> The parents are here illegally, which means they should not be here in the first place. No way in hell should their kids get automatic citizenship as a result of them breaking the law. Only an idiot would think they should.

only a cunt would think the kids should be sent somewhere they don't know. Maybe someone should round you up and send you to Tel Aviv or something

Freezer

Sep 5, 2017, 9:33:44 PM9/5/17
On 9/5/2017 7:48 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> The parents are here illegally, which means they should not be here in the first place. No way in hell should their kids get automatic citizenship as a result of them breaking the law. Only an idiot would think they should.

Let me speak slowly and in small words so you'll have a better change of
understanding.

DACA. Was. About. Children. You. Fuckstick.

The Chad

Sep 5, 2017, 9:53:50 PM9/5/17
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 16:49:05 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in f2b6eabc-e87b-4cbb...@googlegroups.com:

> Why should children of illegal immigrants be granted citizenship?

Juan & Maria are "illegal immigrants".

Their son Jose is born in the United States.

Does Jose have U.S. citizenship?

The Chad

Sep 5, 2017, 10:02:40 PM9/5/17
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 17:48:31 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in acd6176e-bccb-48a7...@googlegroups.com:
The Fourteenth Amendment says hi.

Pope Acolyte Of Glorious La Parka~, Master Of Men And Lover Of Women

Sep 5, 2017, 10:12:14 PM9/5/17
WOWEE LOOK AT ALL THE LIEBERALS FELLATING EACH OTHER AS USUAL!!!!!!

"me" wrote in message

Troll

me

Sep 5, 2017, 10:19:20 PM9/5/17
troll

robert stickler

Sep 5, 2017, 11:21:23 PM9/5/17
they shouldn't. why should they be granted citizenship when their parents knowingly broke the law and sunk into the u.s.?

robert stickler

Sep 5, 2017, 11:22:07 PM9/5/17
only a cunt would think a child deserves citizenship automatically just for being born here when their parents knowingly broke the law and snuck into the u.s.

The Chad

Sep 5, 2017, 11:36:26 PM9/5/17
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 20:21:19 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in 3b81981c-ef78-4c5c...@googlegroups.com:

> On Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 9:53:50 PM UTC-4, The Chad wrote:
>> On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 16:49:05 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
>> wrote in f2b6eabc-e87b-4cbb...@googlegroups.com:
>>
>> > Why should children of illegal immigrants be granted citizenship?
>>
>> Juan & Maria are "illegal immigrants".
>>
>> Their son Jose is born in the United States.
>>
>> Does Jose have U.S. citizenship?
>
> they shouldn't.

They do.

Read the Fourteenth Amendment.

me

Sep 5, 2017, 11:37:13 PM9/5/17
and the child had......what exactly......to do with this? You fucking idiot snowflake conservatives are afraid of everything

The Chad

Sep 5, 2017, 11:37:36 PM9/5/17
On Tue, 05 Sep 2017 20:22:04 -0700, robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com>
wrote in 9af256e1-8998-4c1a...@googlegroups.com:
Constitutional scholars are cunts?

Freezer

Sep 5, 2017, 11:40:22 PM9/5/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> they shouldn't. why should they be granted citizenship when
> their parents knowingly broke the law and sunk into the u.s.?

So which part of "If you are born on US soil, you are a US
citizen" do you not understand?

robert stickler

Sep 6, 2017, 5:21:40 AM9/6/17
So you want to reward people for breaking the law?

me

Sep 6, 2017, 7:44:55 AM9/6/17
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 5:21:40 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> So you want to reward people for breaking the law?

the children didn't break the law

hobb...@yahoo.com

Sep 6, 2017, 8:27:39 AM9/6/17
Rob's bringing the stupid yet again, the end result of having been brainwashed by President Dum-Dum. Trump lies, and Rob and the rest of the dittoheads swear by it.

The United Negro College Fund was right back in the day. The mind IS a terrible thing to waste.

%

Sep 6, 2017, 1:41:02 PM9/6/17

robby told the judge

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Sep 6, 2017, 3:42:06 PM9/6/17
Channel's parents were "completely batshit".

They left him to be raised by his "religious zealot grandparents".

Does Chadlee have emotional and mental problems?

robert stickler

Sep 6, 2017, 9:59:41 PM9/6/17
It's funny how every other country is allowed to have immigration laws but liberals say America can't

me

Sep 6, 2017, 10:33:30 PM9/6/17
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 9:59:41 PM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> It's funny how every other country is allowed to have immigration laws but liberals say America can't

nice tap out

%

Sep 6, 2017, 10:41:02 PM9/6/17
On 2017-09-06 6:59 PM, robert stickler wrote:
> It's funny how every other country is allowed to have immigration laws but liberals say America can't

you get nothing

Freezer

Sep 6, 2017, 10:56:22 PM9/6/17
If I don't reply to this robert stickler <rjs...@aol.com> post,
the terroists win.

> It's funny how every other country is allowed to have
> immigration laws but liberals say America can't

It's funny how you MAGA types default to catch phrases when you
can't come up with actual answers.

robert stickler

Sep 7, 2017, 1:14:54 AM9/7/17
nice tap out.

me

Sep 7, 2017, 2:22:30 AM9/7/17
You've got nothing.

robert stickler

Sep 7, 2017, 3:12:04 AM9/7/17
Poor liberals

me

Sep 7, 2017, 4:28:30 AM9/7/17
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 3:12:04 AM UTC-4, robert stickler wrote:
> Poor liberals

proved my point

robert stickler

Sep 7, 2017, 12:21:27 PM9/7/17
Nope

%

Sep 7, 2017, 1:50:18 PM9/7/17
does robby like women

On 2017-09-07 9:20 AM, robert stickler wrote:
> Nope

me

Sep 7, 2017, 2:52:48 PM9/7/17
Yep

robert stickler

Sep 7, 2017, 3:17:12 PM9/7/17
Nope

David Zimmerman

Sep 17, 2017, 10:38:42 AM9/17/17
The Chad was thinking very hard :
Just read it, Corky.

It does not apply remotely to this discussion.

David Zimmerman

Sep 18, 2017, 6:57:52 AM9/18/17
The Chad laid this down on his screen :
Depends.