Would it be harsh...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 10, 2019, 4:24:12 PM12/10/19
To call Chad's birth sons "cowards", just because they wouldn't
intervene when Chad was beating their mother?

At what age do we have a civil responsibilitiy to stand up to
wife-beaters, pedophiles and sociopaths regardless of age or how much
larger they may be?

me

Dec 10, 2019, 4:42:39 PM12/10/19
continued disturbing obsession noted

Jason Todd!!!

Dec 10, 2019, 5:04:56 PM12/10/19
I mean seriously, he's like one of those paint huffing kids at this point.

Jason

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 5:20:48 PM12/10/19
post humping and attention seeking noted

me

Dec 10, 2019, 5:21:11 PM12/10/19
The hilarious thing is, he thinks his obsession is some kind of valiant crusade against Chad. He is too simple to understand that he is every bit the obsessive clod that Chad is and his constant responses to Chad are only giving him the attention he so craves.

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 5:21:32 PM12/10/19
You would know about that post humper.

What? No "I hate Trump" posts today?

LOL

me

Dec 10, 2019, 5:21:37 PM12/10/19
Yep, you are certainly at it again, Boomer!

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 5:28:38 PM12/10/19
So you support socking up and frogging people and posting their
personal info online is ok? Chad deserves what he gets.

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 5:29:45 PM12/10/19
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 14:21:35 -0800 (PST), me
<moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 5:20:48 PM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 13:42:36 -0800 (PST), me
>> <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >continued disturbing obsession noted
>>
>> post humping and attention seeking noted
>
>Yep, you are certainly at it again, Boomer!

I see you avoided saying what a "boomer" is. Try something original
like the proof you say you have about collusion.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Dec 10, 2019, 5:33:33 PM12/10/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in
]news:mn.59f87e3c5e...@phoid.com:
A. When you're old enough to take out a kneecap or two with a tire iron.

Where I grew up we had our own version of an Irish six pack.

me

Dec 10, 2019, 5:43:33 PM12/10/19
Show me where I said that.

me

Dec 10, 2019, 5:44:18 PM12/10/19
I see you again refuse to use the internet and instead insist on people spoonfeeding you your information. That explains your Fox Propaganda talking points!

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 6:34:45 PM12/10/19
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 14:44:16 -0800 (PST), me
All your childish nonsense aside, you made the claim, it's not up to
me to do anything. If you think that silly shit is an insult than run
with it. It's not and we laugh at you.

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 6:35:44 PM12/10/19
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 14:43:30 -0800 (PST), me
You support Chad. So it must be. Remember when you said if I supported
Trump I was a racist?

me

Dec 10, 2019, 9:19:57 PM12/10/19
So, instead of looking up "Ok, Boomer" on the net, you choose to remain ignorant. You are one lazy motherfucker, but, ignorance will do that.

me

Dec 10, 2019, 9:20:39 PM12/10/19
You gonna show me where I supported Chad? No, of course you won't, you will run away from proof like the coward you are.

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 9:35:04 PM12/10/19
I don't do what YOU think I should do. I allow you to make stupid
statements and then watch you backpedal out of them when asked for
proof. Boomer is not an insult. I did look it up. Here's one for you.

YOU POO POO HEAD!

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 9:37:15 PM12/10/19
You have accused me of running away for about a year now. I'm still
here. What's up with that?

Anyway, You do support Chad as you defend him all the time. You even
have a collection of "chadporn" so we can assume you're on his side.

<thats liberal thinking>

me

Dec 10, 2019, 9:40:11 PM12/10/19
And once again, you run away when challenged. Holy shit you are a fucking coward.

Ok, Boomer, you amazingly ignorant clod.

me

Dec 10, 2019, 9:42:47 PM12/10/19
On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 9:37:15 PM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:

> >> You support Chad. So it must be. Remember when you said if I supported
> >> Trump I was a racist?
> >
> >You gonna show me where I supported Chad? No, of course you won't, you will run away from proof like the coward you are.
>
> You have accused me of running away for about a year now. I'm still
> here. What's up with that?

You run away and cry whenever you are challenged to prove your statement. You are a coward.

> Anyway, You do support Chad as you defend him all the time. You even
> have a collection of "chadporn" so we can assume you're on his side.
>
> <thats liberal thinking>

Like a good conservative, you cannot help but lie. Meth has the chadporn, he is the one constantly posting pics of Chad. But, being the good little lapdog that you are, you will lie to protect him. Prove I am on Chad's side, despite calling him a liar. Oh, right, you can't. Have fun running away from that as well.

Ok Boomer, you are a moron.

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 9:47:48 PM12/10/19
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:40:09 -0800 (PST), me
<moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >So, instead of looking up "Ok, Boomer" on the net, you choose to remain ignorant. You are one lazy motherfucker, but, ignorance will do that.
>>

>> I don't do what YOU think I should do. I allow you to make stupid
>> statements and then watch you backpedal out of them when asked for
>> proof. Boomer is not an insult. I did look it up. Here's one for you.
>>
>> YOU POO POO HEAD!
>
>And once again, you run away when challenged. Holy shit you are a fucking coward.

Challanged? Will there be prizes? I don't do what you ask. You make a
remark be ready to back it up.

Did you get mad when I called you a poo poo head?

you fart brain

Scooter

Dec 10, 2019, 9:50:47 PM12/10/19
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:42:45 -0800 (PST), me
<moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >You gonna show me where I supported Chad? No, of course you won't, you will run away from proof like the coward you are.
>>
>> You have accused me of running away for about a year now. I'm still
>> here. What's up with that?
>
>You run away and cry whenever you are challenged to prove your statement. You are a coward.

So try and backpedal out of it. Nice try but I'm still here.

>> Anyway, You do support Chad as you defend him all the time. You even
>> have a collection of "chadporn" so we can assume you're on his side.
>>
>> <thats liberal thinking>
>
>Like a good conservative, you cannot help but lie. Meth has the chadporn, he is the one constantly posting pics of Chad. But, being the good little lapdog that you are, you will lie to protect him. Prove I am on Chad's side, despite calling him a liar. Oh, right, you can't. Have fun running away from that as well.
>
>Ok Boomer, you are a moron.

Damn look at what I made you do. I got you pissed off again. BTW...it
was you that brought the whole porn and Chad into the group.

Own it.

me

Dec 10, 2019, 10:01:14 PM12/10/19
On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 9:47:48 PM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:

> >> I don't do what YOU think I should do. I allow you to make stupid
> >> statements and then watch you backpedal out of them when asked for
> >> proof. Boomer is not an insult. I did look it up. Here's one for you.
> >>
> >> YOU POO POO HEAD!
> >
> >And once again, you run away when challenged. Holy shit you are a fucking coward.
>
> Challanged? Will there be prizes? I don't do what you ask. You make a
> remark be ready to back it up.

No, you just run away like a coward and refuse to answer anything

> Did you get mad when I called you a poo poo head?
>
> you fart brain
> >
> >Ok, Boomer, you amazingly ignorant clod.

Ok Boomer.

me

Dec 10, 2019, 10:02:42 PM12/10/19
On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 9:50:47 PM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:

> >> You have accused me of running away for about a year now. I'm still
> >> here. What's up with that?
> >
> >You run away and cry whenever you are challenged to prove your statement. You are a coward.
>
> So try and backpedal out of it. Nice try but I'm still here.

And still running away from actually answering anything, coward.

> >> Anyway, You do support Chad as you defend him all the time. You even
> >> have a collection of "chadporn" so we can assume you're on his side.
> >>
> >> <thats liberal thinking>
> >
> >Like a good conservative, you cannot help but lie. Meth has the chadporn, he is the one constantly posting pics of Chad. But, being the good little lapdog that you are, you will lie to protect him. Prove I am on Chad's side, despite calling him a liar. Oh, right, you can't. Have fun running away from that as well.
> >
> >Ok Boomer, you are a moron.
>

> Damn look at what I made you do. I got you pissed off again. BTW...it
> was you that brought the whole porn and Chad into the group.
>
> Own it.

You made me explain exactly what you are? Ok Boomer.

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 1:08:43 AM12/11/19
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:02:39 -0800 (PST), me
Dude, you need to stop getting pissed off at these dots on a screen.

me

Dec 11, 2019, 1:37:28 AM12/11/19
adds "pissed off" to the list, for the 1,574,291,994th time

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 4:41:14 AM12/11/19
me submitted this idea :
> On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 9:37:15 PM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:

>>> You gonna show me where I supported Chad? No, of course you won't, you
>>> will run away from proof like the coward you are.
>>
>> You have accused me of running away for about a year now. I'm still
>> here. What's up with that?
>
> You run away and cry whenever you are challenged to prove your statement.
> You are a coward.

Like when you told us that Mueller found Trump guilty of collusion, but
ran like a terrified shithouse rat when asked to cite a single passage
from his report to support your claim?

You sir, are a coward and you will never even find a woman to beat...

>> Anyway, You do support Chad as you defend him all the time. You even
>> have a collection of "chadporn" so we can assume you're on his side.
>>
>> <thats liberal thinking>
>
> Like a good conservative, you cannot help but lie. Meth has the chadporn, he
> is the one constantly posting pics of Chad. But, being the good little
> lapdog that you are, you will lie to protect him. Prove I am on Chad's side,
> despite calling him a liar. Oh, right, you can't. Have fun running away
> from that as well.
>
> Ok Boomer, you are a moron.

I have never in my life described pictures of Chad as "Chadporn". As a
matter of fact - which you are free to disprove - no-one in the history
of rspw - except for you - has ever found pictures of Chad to be erotic
or described them as you have.

That is the truth and you can do nothing to disprove it...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 4:42:41 AM12/11/19
me pretended :
What list?

The one you scratch another notch on whenever you jack it to your
self-described "Chadporn" instead of pursuing a consentual relationship
with a woman?

That list?

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 4:44:26 AM12/11/19
me has brought this to us :
Simmer down, Gilligan. You're letting the dots upset you again...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 4:46:39 AM12/11/19
Davey Zimmerman #274 used his keyboard to write :
It's hard to blame Chad's kids for turning out the way they did, but I
can't help but think that Chad could have turned out to be a better
man, or at least a vaguely less disgraceful father, if someone in his
life had taken a symbollic stand against the wife-beating, the
job-hopping, the reneging on child support payments and the absentee
parenting.

A good kick in the nuts from young Steve Austin or James Owen - even
just to show their birth father how humiliated they were by their
stupid homage names - could hardly have made him turn out any stupider
or any more cowardly...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 4:48:02 AM12/11/19
me expressed precisely :
> On Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 4:24:12 PM UTC-5, ]v[etaphoid wrote:
>> To call Chad's birth sons "cowards", just because they wouldn't
>> intervene when Chad was beating their mother?
>>
>> At what age do we have a civil responsibilitiy to stand up to
>> wife-beaters, pedophiles and sociopaths regardless of age or how much
>> larger they may be?
>
> continued disturbing obsession noted

I wake up in the morning after being gone from Usenet for half a day,
and within 18 minutes you are swarming all over my every musing.

Tell us more about this "disturbing obsession" you're noting...

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 11:42:58 AM12/11/19
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 22:37:25 -0800 (PST), me
The number shows how many times you got pissed off. Nothing to brag
about cupcake.

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 11:43:43 AM12/11/19
I almost feel sorry for him. almost.

me

Dec 11, 2019, 2:48:14 PM12/11/19
Wow, I really got you pissed off! You are foaming away! Or, is it that crayon you have lodged up your ass?

me

Dec 11, 2019, 2:49:06 PM12/11/19
Adds "pissed off" to the list, for the 1,574,291,995th time

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 3:28:14 PM12/11/19
me pretended :
I once stumbled upon "me" proudly sitting alonside three holes in the
ground and mumbling something about lists and uneducated people.

I asked "me" why he had dug three seperate holes.

He replied, "The first two weren't deep enough."

"Me"...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 3:30:06 PM12/11/19
me presented the following explanation :
Are you aware that your three above sentences are literally
boing-flicks of things we have witnessed others say to you, PicASSO?

me

Dec 11, 2019, 3:43:58 PM12/11/19
I once saw Meth jamming crayons up his ass and asked him why.

He replied, "no one else will touch me, I do this to impress Chad."

"Meth"...

me

Dec 11, 2019, 3:44:35 PM12/11/19
Boing-flick! got you in repeat mode again. This is too easy.

Davey Zimmerman #274

Dec 11, 2019, 3:49:00 PM12/11/19
]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in
]news:mn.5cde7e3cb9...@phoid.com:

> Davey Zimmerman #274 used his keyboard to write :
>> ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote in
>> ]news:mn.59f87e3c5e...@phoid.com:
>>
>>> To call Chad's birth sons "cowards", just because they wouldn't
>>> intervene when Chad was beating their mother?
>>>
>>> At what age do we have a civil responsibilitiy to stand up to
>>> wife-beaters, pedophiles and sociopaths regardless of age or how
>>> much larger they may be?
>>
>> A. When you're old enough to take out a kneecap or two with a tire
>> iron.
>>
>> Where I grew up we had our own version of an Irish six pack.
>
> It's hard to blame Chad's kids for turning out the way they did, but I
> can't help but think that Chad could have turned out to be a better
> man, or at least a vaguely less disgraceful father, if someone in his
> life had taken a symbollic stand against the wife-beating, the
> job-hopping, the reneging on child support payments and the absentee
> parenting.

Mormons, at least the practicing ones I've encountered, are pretty big
on forgiveness and are unfailingly polite. It's possible the genetic
damage leaves the brats incapable of outrage at how their mother was
treated by the Chadweasel.

> A good kick in the nuts from young Steve Austin or James Owen - even
> just to show their birth father how humiliated they were by their
> stupid homage names - could hardly have made him turn out any stupider
> or any more cowardly...

I'm inclined to give the hellspawn a bit of leeway. It's also quite
possible that Chadwick got the shit kicked out of him numerous times and
it's just not widely known. Lonnie looks like he'd smack the shit out of
the blimp and it's obvious how much of a coward Chudnozzle is without a
keyboard to hide behind. Draw your own conclusions. Just post the funny
ones.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 4:02:16 PM12/11/19
me formulated on Thursday :
ROFL!

I love it! Even your insults are just reflections of things which have
been already leveled at and absorbed by you!

I suspect you may just be getting stupider, somehow...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 11, 2019, 4:03:17 PM12/11/19
me formulated on Thursday :
And that makes four! Well done, Gilligan...

Tell me - why do people call you Rinse Repeat?

me

Dec 11, 2019, 4:04:44 PM12/11/19
Well, you and Skeet call me that because you are both very uneducated and cannot come up with any kind of coherent argument so instead, you resort to childish playground insults.

Your lack of education and understanding is not on me.

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 6:22:33 PM12/11/19
There is no award for repeating those better than you, but it is
amusing.

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 6:23:23 PM12/11/19
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 11:49:03 -0800 (PST), me
The number reflects how many times I have pissed you off. Embarrassing
aint it?

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 6:24:23 PM12/11/19
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:43:55 -0800 (PST), me
Are you proud of what he made you do?

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 6:25:23 PM12/11/19
You wouldn't be here if it wasn't easy.

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 6:25:50 PM12/11/19
This me guy is hilarious.

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 6:27:06 PM12/11/19
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 13:04:41 -0800 (PST), me
<moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Boing-flick! got you in repeat mode again. This is too easy.
>>
>> And that makes four! Well done, Gilligan...
>>
>> Tell me - why do people call you Rinse Repeat?
>
>Well, you and Skeet call me that because you are both very uneducated and cannot come up with any kind of coherent argument so instead, you resort to childish playground insults.
>
>Your lack of education and understanding is not on me.

WTF argument are you seeking? So far all you have done is repeat
everything we say and ran when called on your bullshit. Step it up a
notch cupcake.

me

Dec 11, 2019, 7:09:32 PM12/11/19
Look who is pissed off and foaming away! Holy shit calm down Boomer before your heart gives out! So far you have not proven any point, and your "calling me on my bullshit" is nothing more than the two of you whining and crying and repeating yourself.

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 7:27:03 PM12/11/19
Another mile long pissed off response just to repeat what your betters
said.

me

Dec 11, 2019, 7:38:36 PM12/11/19
So, you still don't know what pissed off means, and the notion that you two losers are my betters in any way whatsoever is absolutely laughable.

Scooter

Dec 11, 2019, 8:10:07 PM12/11/19
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:38:33 -0800 (PST), me
<moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Another mile long pissed off response just to repeat what your betters
>> said.
>
>So, you still don't know what pissed off means, and the notion that you two losers are my betters in any way whatsoever is absolutely laughable.

Another mile long pissed off response. Face it child, you're out of
your league.

OK Boomer?

LOL

me

Dec 12, 2019, 1:55:53 AM12/12/19
I know, I keep using words too big for you to understand, I will work on that.

> OK Boomer?

Proving you still have no idea what it means

> LOL

Scooter

Dec 12, 2019, 11:09:11 AM12/12/19
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 22:55:50 -0800 (PST), me
<moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 8:10:07 PM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:

>> >So, you still don't know what pissed off means, and the notion that you two losers are my betters in any way whatsoever is absolutely laughable.
>>

>> Another mile long pissed off response. Face it child, you're out of
>> your league.
>
>I know, I keep using words too big for you to understand, I will work on that.

Will it still be a mile long? <snicker>

>> OK Boomer?
>
>Proving you still have no idea what it means

Proving it's not an insult.

me

Dec 12, 2019, 2:13:05 PM12/12/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:09:11 AM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 22:55:50 -0800 (PST), me
> <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 8:10:07 PM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:

> >> Another mile long pissed off response. Face it child, you're out of
> >> your league.
> >
> >I know, I keep using words too big for you to understand, I will work on that.
>
> Will it still be a mile long? <snicker>

Oh I see, it is too much for your handler to read to you. I'll keep it short and sweet, ok, Boomer?

> >> OK Boomer?
> >
> >Proving you still have no idea what it means
> >
> Proving it's not an insult.

Proving that once again, you double down on being wrong. That lack of education continues to shine through!

Scooter

Dec 12, 2019, 2:35:43 PM12/12/19
On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 11:13:02 -0800 (PST), me
<moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:09:11 AM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 22:55:50 -0800 (PST), me
>> <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I know, I keep using words too big for you to understand, I will work on that.
>>
>> Will it still be a mile long? <snicker>
>
>Oh I see, it is too much for your handler to read to you. I'll keep it short and sweet, ok, Boomer?

There you go again.

>> >Proving you still have no idea what it means
>> >
>> Proving it's not an insult.
>
>Proving that once again, you double down on being wrong. That lack of education continues to shine through!

I proved it wasn't an insult, simple really.

me

Dec 12, 2019, 3:08:58 PM12/12/19
On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 2:35:43 PM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 11:13:02 -0800 (PST), me
> <moosehe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:09:11 AM UTC-5, Scooter wrote:

> >> Will it still be a mile long? <snicker>
> >
> >Oh I see, it is too much for your handler to read to you. I'll keep it short and sweet, ok, Boomer?
>
> There you go again.

Pointing out your failures. Yes I know, it's an every day thing.

> >> Proving it's not an insult.
> >
> >Proving that once again, you double down on being wrong. That lack of education continues to shine through!
>

> I proved it wasn't an insult, simple really.

Except, no, you didn't. Ok, Boomer?

Scooter

Dec 12, 2019, 7:18:02 PM12/12/19
On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 12:08:55 -0800 (PST), me
Everyone saw it. You can keep playing your 5th grade games if you
want. You play, we watch and laugh.

me

Dec 13, 2019, 12:44:29 AM12/13/19
Sort of like how we all laugh at you? I mean, you can't even do a simple google word search!

]v[etaphoid

Dec 13, 2019, 6:16:33 AM12/13/19
me explained on 12/12/2019 :
I get it.

You are suggesting that because the two of us do not enjoy the spoils
of an elucidated education or verbose vocabulary like yourself, that we
instead resort to insulting you based on the most apparent of your
character flaws?

Got it, Gilligan...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 13, 2019, 6:28:51 AM12/13/19
Scooter presented the following explanation :
We certainly appear to have struck a nerve with the crayon ass
painter...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 13, 2019, 6:28:51 AM12/13/19
Scooter presented the following explanation :
"Me" has a high tolerance for oblivious humiliation...

Scooter

Dec 13, 2019, 9:39:29 AM12/13/19
I did and posted the results. You lost.

There is no "we"

Scooter

Dec 13, 2019, 9:40:41 AM12/13/19
I notice he ran away from this.

me

Dec 13, 2019, 2:54:16 PM12/13/19
I am right here genius. The day either of you manage to humiliate me is the day I will walk away. Based on your posts, I will be here as long as I damn well please.

Scooter

Dec 13, 2019, 6:14:05 PM12/13/19
On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 11:54:13 -0800 (PST), me
Anyone who brags about staying in a dead group needs help.

]v[etaphoid

Dec 13, 2019, 6:29:23 PM12/13/19
me formulated the question :
Didn't I just explain that you have a high tolerance for oblivious
humiliation?

Do you not understand what that means?

It means you can say and do incredibly stupid things that would
embarrass and humiliate any normal human being, but you remain
oblivious to what has occured and how pathetic you are.

Of course you will never realise and walk way, but thanks for proving
my point, Gilligan...

Scooter

Dec 13, 2019, 6:38:59 PM12/13/19
On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 10:29:18 +1100, ]v[etaphoid <m...@phoid.com> wrote:

>> I am right here genius. The day either of you manage to humiliate me is the
>> day I will walk away. Based on your posts, I will be here as long as I damn
>> well please.
>
>Didn't I just explain that you have a high tolerance for oblivious
>humiliation?
>
>Do you not understand what that means?
>
>It means you can say and do incredibly stupid things that would
>embarrass and humiliate any normal human being, but you remain
>oblivious to what has occured and how pathetic you are.
>
>Of course you will never realise and walk way, but thanks for proving
>my point, Gilligan...

He is waiting for the day when nobody but him is posting in this
already dead group and then he can jump up and down and scream
"VICTOLLY"

]v[etaphoid

Dec 13, 2019, 6:50:44 PM12/13/19
on 14/12/2019, Scooter supposed :
Sounds like he's trying to turn Usenet into a recplica of his real
life...

Scooter

Dec 13, 2019, 7:04:22 PM12/13/19
Side note: It's summer over there now isn't it? I used to have a
couple friends from Aus and NZ. I would like to visit there sometime.
Australia looks and sounds like quite the adventure.

me

Dec 13, 2019, 7:22:22 PM12/13/19
I saw the verbal diarrhea that you put forth, but at no point was there any kind of coherent point in your inane, uneducated ramblings.

Try again, or, remain in repeat mode since you have nothing original to say

]v[etaphoid

Dec 13, 2019, 7:35:49 PM12/13/19
Scooter explained on 14/12/2019 :
Good people are always welcome for a visit.

It's the only country I've ever lived in, so I'm probably not objective
in assessments, but's it's certainly a good place to live or visit and
I'm sure a happy camper like yourself would have a ball here. We
certainly have a lot less tolerance for whining pedants and unemployed
socialists trying to dictate living conditions to the rest of the
nation. There's good and bad in every cross section, but on balance we
are a nation of lifters, not leaners - aspirational Australians who
want to make the most of our wonderful climate and way of life by
working hard to improve lives and enjoy life.

Come stay anytime...

]v[etaphoid

Dec 13, 2019, 7:36:50 PM12/13/19
me pretended :
Did *you* just use the words "unecuated", "repeat mode" and "nothing
original" in reference to another living human being?

You're a funny, funny, angry man...

Scooter

Dec 13, 2019, 8:05:48 PM12/13/19
On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:22:19 -0800 (PST), me
Man, when you're not parroting CNN you're parroting us. Is it to
laugh.

Scooter

Dec 13, 2019, 8:07:49 PM12/13/19
Kinda redundant for him to say "repeat mode".

]v[etaphoid

Dec 13, 2019, 8:19:03 PM12/13/19
Scooter laid this down on his screen :
No mirrors in "me's" house...

robert stickler

Dec 13, 2019, 8:22:01 PM12/13/19
Anyone who trusts anything cnn reports is not very bright

]v[etaphoid

Dec 14, 2019, 2:56:24 AM12/14/19
Never doubt the Mong Bros alliance.

Once you can prove your worthiness via quick hymen check and a multiple
choice question to ensure you can't comprehence economics, there is a
very real "we" that Chad, Freezer, Toddler, hobbyfan and "me" may let
you join...

Scooter

Dec 17, 2019, 11:51:32 AM12/17/19
Thanks, I doubt I will ever make it that way but it would be nice.My
friends spoke very highly of the place.

%

Dec 17, 2019, 12:01:12 PM12/17/19
party in australia

robert stickler

Dec 17, 2019, 7:19:57 PM12/17/19
My girl wants to party all the time

%

Dec 17, 2019, 7:36:08 PM12/17/19
On 2019-12-17 5:19 p.m., robert stickler wrote:
> My girl wants to party all the time

my girl want to smoke another dime

]v[etaphoid

May 4, 2020, 9:05:24 PM5/4/20
me formulated on Saturday :
Apparently, we reached that day three months ago.

Stay safe, Gilligan...