Saddam

Bill

Dec 30, 2006, 6:23:56 AM12/30/06
Seems Saddam at last has found a good swing!

Dene

Dec 30, 2006, 2:00:59 PM12/30/06

Bill O wrote:
> Seems Saddam at last has found a good swing!

Boooooooooooo! ;>

-Greg

Ps. He moved his head

Scott Joyce

Dec 30, 2006, 3:40:08 PM12/30/06

"Dene" <gds...@aol.com> wrote in message

Boooooooooooo! ;>

-Greg

Now his swing seems much too stiff!

Head Shot

Dec 30, 2006, 3:48:20 PM12/30/06
How do we know they didn't hang one of Saddam's many impersonators?

The World Wide Wade

Dec 30, 2006, 4:08:02 PM12/30/06
In article <45964bbc...@news.tiscali.co.uk>,

Bill O'Rie...@tiscali.co.uk (Bill O) wrote:

> Seems Saddam at last has found a good swing!

A little loose at the top.

Head Shot

Dec 30, 2006, 4:38:47 PM12/30/06

All the videos on the internnet stop filming well before Saddam is hanged.
I would think it's possible that Iraq let him go.

Da Ringer.

Dec 30, 2006, 6:19:24 PM12/30/06
CNN has the full video and said they would not show the actual hanging. I
agree with that.

Da Ringer

"Head Shot" <Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote in message

Chris Bellomy

Dec 30, 2006, 6:47:53 PM12/30/06
Da Ringer. <DaRi...@nowhere.net> wrote:
: CNN has the full video and said they would not show the actual hanging. I
: agree with that.

What kind of lynching is it when they don't even show the pictures?!

--
Chris Bellomy
C-List Charter Member

twfsa

Dec 30, 2006, 7:22:02 PM12/30/06
I want to see the whole 9 yards, is there a link that shows his fucking neck
stretching?

Tom

"Chris Bellomy" <pu...@tbbqfubj.arg.invalid> wrote in message

MoiMoi

Dec 30, 2006, 7:28:19 PM12/30/06
In article <0T3o9io...@redshark.goodshow.net>,
pu...@tbbqfubj.arg.invalid says...

> What kind of lynching is it when they don't even show the pictures?!

> Chris Bellomy

> C-List Charter Member
> http://clist.org/

Ummm, what IS this clist.org?
And why sig it since there's nothing there?
TIA,

MM

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 1:44:36 AM12/31/06
Da Ringer. wrote:
> CNN has the full video and said they would not show the actual
> hanging. I agree with that.

But the thing is - NOBODY on the planet has posted the actual hanging. I
can understand some folks drawing lines of good taste; but we are talking
about the same CNN that showed some guy getting his head cut off with a
machete and being waved around after it was severed from the body. Also;
CNN's largest non-institutional investor is Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia.
Until I see the guy swing; I am going to remain skeptical.

Dene

Dec 31, 2006, 1:50:33 AM12/31/06

Chris Bellomy wrote:
> Da Ringer. <DaRi...@nowhere.net> wrote:
> : CNN has the full video and said they would not show the actual hanging. I
> : agree with that.
>
> What kind of lynching is it when they don't even show the pictures?!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

(If this doesn't work, you can find the viddy on The Drudge Report).

This shows the whole thing, via a choppy cell phone viddy recording.
Amazing the arguing and chanting before he dies. The passion these
people have.....

I haven't commented for a while on Iraq but I loved what Gerald Ford
said about the war...

"I just don't think we should go hellfire damnation around the globe
freeing people, unless it is directly related to our own national
security."

I'm not sure it's his original thought but nonetheless, it should be
our country's foreign policy doctrine. Assist countries with helping
others....fine, like we did in Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Bosnia. Going
Cowboy, making a country our 51st state (Vietnam, Iraq)....different
story.

-Greg

Dene

Dec 31, 2006, 1:53:04 AM12/31/06

See Drudge Report or the link to my previous post. There is no doubt.
Also, there are pictures of him lying in a white shroud, with an
obvious broken neck.

-Greg

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 1:58:25 AM12/31/06

I just watched the video from somebody's cell phone; but it's the same
deal - reasonably clear until they do the hanging; then there is never a
dangling Saddam. I'll go check Drudge now....

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 2:11:43 AM12/31/06

The Drudge video is the same thing - clear until he drops; then suddenly
you see him lying on the ground with the rope still looking like it did when
they put it around his neck. I am not usually drawn to conspiracy theory;
but I don't think the video proves that the guy is dead.

Dene

Dec 31, 2006, 2:14:19 AM12/31/06

Watch it again and freeze it at 2:25.

-Greg

Dene

Dec 31, 2006, 2:17:18 AM12/31/06

He wasn't lying on the ground....he was dangling. His head is tilted
because his neck is broken. See 2:25. Furthermore, eyewitness
accounts said they let him hang for at least 3 minutes.

I hope you believe his sons are dead.

-Greg

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 2:36:17 AM12/31/06

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises,
I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it
gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. -- Thomas
Jefferson

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 2:40:42 AM12/31/06
Dene wrote:
> He wasn't lying on the ground....he was dangling. His head is tilted
> because his neck is broken. See 2:25. Furthermore, eyewitness
> accounts said they let him hang for at least 3 minutes.

Were all the eyewitnesses Muslims from the Middle East? Or were some
Americans in attendance? I just looked at it again and it just looks like
he is lying down on the ground. I hope this isn't a scam and the guy is
being shuttled out of the country to be with his evil daughter. Also,
didn't Saddam have stacks of imposters? What if they toasted on of the
phonies?

> I hope you believe his sons are dead.

The two sons that got shot up? Hell yeah they are dead. But we know that
because Americans were there. Nobody shut off

Dene

Dec 31, 2006, 4:09:42 AM12/31/06

Head Shot wrote:
> Dene wrote:
> > He wasn't lying on the ground....he was dangling. His head is tilted
> > because his neck is broken. See 2:25. Furthermore, eyewitness
> > accounts said they let him hang for at least 3 minutes.
>
> Were all the eyewitnesses Muslims from the Middle East? Or were some
> Americans in attendance? I just looked at it again and it just looks like
> he is lying down on the ground. I hope this isn't a scam and the guy is
> being shuttled out of the country to be with his evil daughter. Also,
> didn't Saddam have stacks of imposters? What if they toasted on of the
> phonies?

The Americans turned him over on the site and were not present during
the execution.

In order for your "suspicions" to be true, deception would be required
from a lot of people. The Iraqi government official that were present
lied. So did the Shiite executioners. Was the guy the Americans had
custody of an imposter or did some look-a-like volunteer to get hanged
so that Saddam could be with his daughter? Of course, the escape would
require American cooperation.

You're trolling.....aren't you.

-Greg

Bill

Dec 31, 2006, 10:24:16 AM12/31/06
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:23:56 GMT, Bill O'Rie...@tiscali.co.uk (Bill O)
wrote:

>Seems Saddam at last has found a good swing!
My faith in justice is re-kindled!
I have five sons,three are in combat,one in Affiestan with 45 Marine
Commando[under daily attack[ one in Basra with Air Assault Commando
Artie and the other with the Royal Navy on a destroyer in the Gulf.
I felt sure there would be some woolly headed liberals reply to my
post[not that I care] but no.
Maybe one day people appreciate the task and the sheer courage we
have asked our servicemen to endure.
I don't want to be political but I want to express my thanks to the
USA/Canada and a couple of others for trying to get the job done,and
also for supplying ammo and body armour to our forces,something that
Tony Blair has deemed not necessary even in thin walled Land Rovers,
and has caused needless loss of servicemens lives.
Still as long as he has his parties he's OK.He's a poor leader and
soon you will get him on the lecture tour[God help you].
Problem is my other two sons can't wait to join up!
I'll see about it when the other three come home.
Best wishes for the New Year and Carnoustie will bring out the best in
the top players this Open.It's brutal,just been up there.Regards

John B.

Dec 31, 2006, 11:02:14 AM12/31/06

I saw a grainy, low-resolution video yesterday that showed him drop
through the floor. I can't remember the URL, but it was pretty clear to
me that they did him in.

John B.

Dec 31, 2006, 11:04:41 AM12/31/06

Head Shot wrote:
> Dene wrote:
> > He wasn't lying on the ground....he was dangling. His head is tilted
> > because his neck is broken. See 2:25. Furthermore, eyewitness
> > accounts said they let him hang for at least 3 minutes.
>
> Were all the eyewitnesses Muslims from the Middle East? Or were some
> Americans in attendance? I just looked at it again and it just looks like
> he is lying down on the ground. I hope this isn't a scam and the guy is
> being shuttled out of the country to be with his evil daughter. Also,
> didn't Saddam have stacks of imposters? What if they toasted on of the
> phonies?

There was a reporter for the NY Times in attendance. You can read his
story in pg. 1 of today's paper, or at nytimes.com.

Miss Anne Thrope

Dec 31, 2006, 11:48:14 AM12/31/06
Folks, this is why The United Kingdom can NEVER be considered a true
world power.

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 12:54:10 PM12/31/06
Dene wrote:
> In order for your "suspicions" to be true, deception would be required
> from a lot of people. The Iraqi government official that were present
> lied. So did the Shiite executioners. Was the guy the Americans had
> custody of an imposter or did some look-a-like volunteer to get hanged
> so that Saddam could be with his daughter? Of course, the escape
> would require American cooperation.
>
> You're trolling.....aren't you.

Just being suspicious. When the Muslims cut off the American guy's head
they had no problems filming the act with a level of clarity that showed
this could not be a scam. Anyone with $500 can set up that level of
filming capability. The only clear video of Saddam was shut off long
before his alleged death. I have no trust of the Iraqi Government
(Muslim fundamentalists) or Shiite executioners (also Muslim
fundamentalists). With regard to your concern about American cooperation;
I cannot begin to count the myriad times that the CIA spent billions to hide
political figures, kill political figures, and otherwise create their own
governments in foreign lands.

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 1:03:47 PM12/31/06
John B. wrote:
> There was a reporter for the NY Times in attendance. You can read his
> story in pg. 1 of today's paper, or at nytimes.com.

It's pouring out so I only surfed the three articles on the site. None
states that the author was present. That having been said; I hope he died
but remain cautious until the final video (not the hokey phone camera one)
that was suppressed makes it to youtube.

Howard Brazee

Dec 31, 2006, 1:30:00 PM12/31/06
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:54:10 -0500, "Head Shot"
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

>Just being suspicious. When the Muslims cut off the American guy's head
>they had no problems filming the act with a level of clarity that showed
>this could not be a scam.

So who would benefit by having him alive?

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 1:50:37 PM12/31/06

I could not even venture a guess; other than to say the Sunni's loved him
and are calling for Jihad against America and Persia for murdering a great
Iraqi hero. How many times has the CIA hid people to bring them back to
the world at a later date? How long did USA help hide Khomeini in France?
I assumed the guy had become irrelevant and dropped off the face of the
earth; and then suddenly the Shah gets sick and comes to USA Mayo Clinic
and the Khomeini reappears in Iran and starts a revolution. I know there
are vast differences between the Ayatollah and Saddam; but the point is
that sometimes CIA has a hidden agenda and works behind the scenes to do
things that the world never finds out about.

Not to change the discussion profoundly; but how many Americans think
Oswald acted alone with an unsighted $12 piece of crap Carcano and hit
Kennedy three times as it moved through a tree-line at 200 meters? I
collect WW I and WW II rifles; and the Carcano is the biggest piece of shit
ever made. It rarely fires; and when it does it has about a 5 MOA
accuracy. It's quite possibly the worst weapon a sniper could ever have
picked. I personally cannot name a worse one; and I have >200 rifles that
I shoot regularly. I literally gave my Carcano away. Why do I bring this
up, you ask? Because the CIA and others probably killed Kennedy and to this
day we don't know the truth. So why isn't it possible Saddam is still
alive?

Unknown

Dec 31, 2006, 2:10:54 PM12/31/06
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:50:37 -0500, "Head Shot"
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

Are you snowed in or something? you need to get out more.
Daveb

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 2:43:21 PM12/31/06
DaveB wrote:
>> Not to change the discussion profoundly; but how many Americans
>> think Oswald acted alone with an unsighted $12 piece of crap Carcano
>> and hit Kennedy three times as it moved through a tree-line at 200
>> meters? I collect WW I and WW II rifles; and the Carcano is the
>> biggest piece of shit ever made. It rarely fires; and when it does
>> it has about a 5 MOA accuracy. It's quite possibly the worst
>> weapon a sniper could ever have picked. I personally cannot name a
>> worse one; and I have >200 rifles that I shoot regularly. I
>> literally gave my Carcano away. Why do I bring this up, you ask?
>> Because the CIA and others probably killed Kennedy and to this day
>> we don't know the truth. So why isn't it possible Saddam is still
>> alive?
>>

> Are you snowed in or something? you need to get out more.
> Daveb

Great response. It clearly and consisely identifies each item and addresses
it with scientific proof. The response clearly shows why you are the "go
to guy" in your trailer park.

John B.

Dec 31, 2006, 4:34:26 PM12/31/06

News stories almost never state that the author was present. But in
this case he obviously was because he described the scene in detail,
including that the room had a foul odor. He didn't attribute those
details to anyone else.

Relax...he's dead.

Bert Robbins

Dec 31, 2006, 4:43:30 PM12/31/06

I want the news media, radio, TV, Internet and print to revert back to
using the city and country where the reporter was when the event being
reported occurred. Most of the news organizations allow their reports to
submit news stories when the reporter was half way around the world
rather than at the site of the news event. If you weren't there then you
are spewing hearsay "evidence" rather than actually reporting the news.

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 4:44:00 PM12/31/06

I just want to be sure the guy is dead. Not that he was the Antichrist and
now I have to stand outside in the rain waiting for Rapture or anything. I
have just seen so many government scams and this seemed like one of them
when there was no video of the guy actually swinging. And it's so weird
that CNN would shut off the cameras after they played that horrific film of
Nicholas Berg being hacked into two pieces.

a2m...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2006, 4:55:02 PM12/31/06

Bill wrote:
> My faith in justice is re-kindled!
> I have five sons,three are in combat,one in Affiestan with 45 Marine
> Commando[under daily attack[ one in Basra with Air Assault Commando
> Artie and the other with the Royal Navy on a destroyer in the Gulf.
> I felt sure there would be some woolly headed liberals reply to my
> post[not that I care] but no.

You recognise that Blair is a wanker, and yet your proud that your sons
are willing to kill and be killed whenever Blair wags his tail in
pathetic submission to an even bigger wanker. And you talk about wooly
headed? Well, I'll raise a glass to your sons. May they achieve the
glorious death they seek, and extinguish your line, so that the world
will see no more of your defective mental genes.

And to my US friends: Congratulations on your 3000th death in Iraq. I
hope hanging one pathetic old man was worth it.

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 5:00:12 PM12/31/06

You are a moron. ^K

a2m...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2006, 5:21:09 PM12/31/06

Head Shot wrote:
> You are a moron. ^K

I am a moron because

a) I can distinguish between defending one's country, and participating
in an illegal invasion
(hint: every one of the tens of thousands of Iraqis killed before
Baghdad fell was defending his country)
(edit: not counting all the civilians chalked up as collateral damage)
b) I don't think Saddam's life is worth 3,000 US lives, even if the
rest of Iraq hadn't turned to shit since you captured him
c)???

Beatsme

Dec 31, 2006, 6:46:58 PM12/31/06

"Head Shot" <Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote in message

Be careful, they are reading what you write.

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 7:06:57 PM12/31/06

You jest; but I am sure the NSA actually does follow some terrorist posts on
Usenet. I am at a loss to know why they aren't infiltrating StormFront
and taking those freaks apart. Have you ever seen the website? Those
people that post in the forums are a danger to civilization.

Jack Hollis

Dec 31, 2006, 8:51:15 PM12/31/06
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

> How many times has the CIA hid people to bring them back to
>the world at a later date?

You're living in a fantasy world. Tony Bennett did that on his own.

Beatsme

Dec 31, 2006, 8:51:38 PM12/31/06

>> Be careful, they are reading what you write.
>
> You jest; but I am sure the NSA actually does follow some terrorist posts
> on Usenet. I am at a loss to know why they aren't infiltrating
> StormFront and taking those freaks apart. Have you ever seen the website?
> Those people that post in the forums are a danger to civilization.

Perhaps they are.

Head Shot

Dec 31, 2006, 9:13:10 PM12/31/06

If they can cover up Blowhound Bushtard's white line fever; they can dummy
up the hanging of a 69 year old strongman that doesn't even speak English.

John B.

Jan 1, 2007, 8:31:59 AM1/1/07

If there's a dateline on the story, i.e. the name of the city or place,
that means the reporter was there. Reporters can't be everywhere all
the time. If some news event happens suddenly where no journalists are
present, then they have to cover it by phone, i.e., call people who
were there and ask them what happened. That's not spewing hearsay
evidence, that's doing the best you can under the circumstances.

John B.

Jan 1, 2007, 8:33:26 AM1/1/07

They didn't shut off the cameras. They just haven't shown the whole
videotape on the air.

John B.

Jan 1, 2007, 8:38:27 AM1/1/07

I don't think you're a moron. A creep maybe. A rodent perhaps. Wishing
death on someone's children because they're participating in a war you
oppose is about as low as you can sink. I am vehemently, adamantly
opposed to the Iraq war and I have been since the beginning. But if my
sons were there I would be extremely proud of them. If you can't
understand that, then maybe you are a moron.

Bert Robbins

Jan 1, 2007, 9:51:06 AM1/1/07

Why haven't they showed the entire video on the air? They didn't
hesitate to show the decapitation of Nick Berg's head on the air.

Howard Brazee

Jan 1, 2007, 9:56:26 AM1/1/07
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 09:51:06 -0500, Bert Robbins <sc...@you.com>
wrote:

>Why haven't they showed the entire video on the air? They didn't
>hesitate to show the decapitation of Nick Berg's head on the air.

Different "they".

Bert Robbins

Jan 1, 2007, 10:00:41 AM1/1/07

They equal "media".

sfb

Jan 1, 2007, 10:34:02 AM1/1/07
You are correct that the media has no sense of decency showing most anything
to get ratings so we can assume that the official video record hasn't been
released to the media.

"Bert Robbins" <sc...@you.com> wrote in message

Jack Hollis

Jan 1, 2007, 10:53:53 AM1/1/07
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:13:10 -0500, "Head Shot"
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

>If they can cover up Blowhound Bushtard's white line fever; they can dummy
>up the hanging of a 69 year old strongman that doesn't even speak English.

It's not uncommon for major world events, like the hanging of Saddam,
to result in wild conspiracy theories. Normally, the evidence against
these things is so overwhelming (like all the 9/11 conspiracy
theories) that you would assume that only a mental deficient would
believe these things. But you often find quite intelligent people
disregard reason in favor of total absurdity. I was talking to Elvis
about this the other day and he can't explain it either.

John B.

Jan 1, 2007, 11:26:16 AM1/1/07

You are both being ridiculous in considering "the media" to be one
monolithic, single-minded enterprise. What do you think, there's some
grand wizard that makes the rules for every newspaper and broadcast
outlet in the US? Or maybe you think they're all controlled by the
International Jewish Conspiracy. I'm no fan of CNN, but they made the
right decision in this case. What would you or I or anyone gain by
watching Hussein drop through the floor? I'm perfectly happy not to
have seen it.

Bobby Knight

Jan 1, 2007, 11:43:38 AM1/1/07
On 1 Jan 2007 08:26:16 -0800, "John B." <john...@gmail.com> wrote:

<clip>

>You are both being ridiculous in considering "the media" to be one
>monolithic, single-minded enterprise. What do you think, there's some
>grand wizard that makes the rules for every newspaper and broadcast
>outlet in the US? Or maybe you think they're all controlled by the
>International Jewish Conspiracy. I'm no fan of CNN, but they made the
>right decision in this case. What would you or I or anyone gain by
>watching Hussein drop through the floor? I'm perfectly happy not to
>have seen it.

It amazes me that there are adults who are base enough to want to
watch someone, even a murderer like Saddam, die. That's sick.
___,
\o

/ \
.
"Someone likes every shot"!
bk

sfb

Jan 1, 2007, 11:50:33 AM1/1/07
While you are correct that the media is not a single enterprise, it does
follow a single basic rule - survival of the fittest - using media as an all
encompassing term is not a stretch.

"John B." <john...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 12:32:09 PM1/1/07

And we know this to be true, how???..........

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 12:33:26 PM1/1/07

EXACTLY! And it's not a different group; either. It's CNN. The company
who's largest non-institutional investor is Saudi Prince Alwaleed. Wouldn't
he want the world to know Saddam is toast?

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 12:33:58 PM1/1/07

Oh no you don't. CNN most definitely showed the Berg video.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 12:35:09 PM1/1/07
John B. wrote:
>What would you or I or anyone gain by
> watching Hussein drop through the floor? I'm perfectly happy not to
> have seen it.

I would be sure he was dead. Right now I am not completely sure.
Presently; we are all taking the media's word for it.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 12:36:13 PM1/1/07

Oh, he is a moron. A creep too - you called that one right. And an idiot
to respond to people who he knows threw him in a killfile.

John B.

Jan 1, 2007, 1:03:40 PM1/1/07

Head Shot wrote:
> John B. wrote:
> > Head Shot wrote:
> >> I just want to be sure the guy is dead. Not that he was the
> >> Antichrist and now I have to stand outside in the rain waiting for
> >> Rapture or anything. I have just seen so many government scams and
> >> this seemed like one of them when there was no video of the guy
> >> actually swinging. And it's so weird that CNN would shut off the
> >> cameras after they played that horrific film of Nicholas Berg being
> >> hacked into two pieces.
> >

> > They didn't shut off the cameras. They just haven't shown the whole
> > videotape on the air.
>

> And we know this to be true, how???..........

It's what they said. I don't think they're lying. There's not a TV
cameraman on the planet earth who would videotape an execution and turn
off his camera before it actually happened.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 12:38:02 PM1/1/07
Jack Hollis wrote:
> It's not uncommon for major world events, like the hanging of Saddam,
> to result in wild conspiracy theories.

Agreed. But that does not by default mean there never have been
conspiracies, does it?

> Normally, the evidence against
> these things is so overwhelming (like all the 9/11 conspiracy
> theories) that you would assume that only a mental deficient would
> believe these things.

Sometimes things are overwhelming; and then the conspiracy theorists should
hide their tin foil hats and wait for a better opportunity. But sometimes a
conspiracy really happened. Like the death of Kennedy.

> But you often find quite intelligent people
> disregard reason in favor of total absurdity. I was talking to Elvis
> about this the other day and he can't explain it either.

I thought he went home to some other galaxy?

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 3:21:55 PM1/1/07
Jack Hollis wrote:
> There's no evidence that anyone other than Oswald killed Kennedy. All
> that exists are numerous theories without a shred of evidence to back
> them up.

There is no evidence that Oswald even killed Kennedy. All they have is a
weapon that was fired within a few weeks of the Kennedy asassination and was
located at what may or may not have been one of the shooters nests.
Oswald; though in custody for quite some time, was never tape recorded and
the interrogators only ended up with hand notes that total to about 10
minutes of conversation. Oswald was not initially charged with the Kennedy
murder; and his only public comment was that he was a patsy.

> The Kennedy investigation has many inconsistencies and unexplained
> things about it. However, as any police detective can tell you, this
> is usually the case in a homicide investigation.

I am not a police detective. But I know WW I and WW II weapons quite
extensively; and the weapon that was found at the repository could not have
done a cold bore shot and two kill shots in seven seconds. The weapon was
not even zeroed. A moving target behind trees at 195 meters cannot be hit
within a two inch kill zone using a 6.5 Carcano. It just cannot be done.
But if you are anywhere near Atlanta; look me up. I will let you shoot a
6.5 Carcano at my range and you can see for yourself. Oswald was a US
Marine. If he was going to shoot Kennedy he would have used a 1903-A3 or an
M1 Garand. And he graded the lowest acceptable rifle certification to pass
USMC Basic Training. No way he took that shot. He was part of the
conspiracy; and may even have smuggled one or two shooters into the
repository; but he was a patsy for the shooting itself.

Anyhow - if you ever want to go shooting; you are welcome to come. Here is
my range at my farm (I posted a hundred or so pictures):
http://www.hcast.photosite.com/RifleRange/

"Today is the last day I will have to take orders from that Irish Mafia".
VP Johnson to his mistress the day before Kennedy was killed.

John B.

Jan 1, 2007, 2:00:38 PM1/1/07

Head Shot wrote:
> John B. wrote:
> > Head Shot wrote:
> >> I just want to be sure the guy is dead. Not that he was the
> >> Antichrist and now I have to stand outside in the rain waiting for
> >> Rapture or anything. I have just seen so many government scams and
> >> this seemed like one of them when there was no video of the guy
> >> actually swinging. And it's so weird that CNN would shut off the
> >> cameras after they played that horrific film of Nicholas Berg being
> >> hacked into two pieces.
> >

> > They didn't shut off the cameras. They just haven't shown the whole
> > videotape on the air.
>

> And we know this to be true, how???..........

It's what they said. I don't think they're lying. There's not a TV
camerman on the planet earth who would go to shoot an execution and
then turn off his camera before it actually happened.

Bobby Knight

Jan 1, 2007, 12:50:22 PM1/1/07

Why is to important that he's dead? If he were to be imprisoned for
life somewhere, what difference would that make? Rumsfield isn't
around anymore to help him gain power again. Then there's the
overriding question; who cares if you're completely sure?

John Reddy

Jan 1, 2007, 2:00:56 PM1/1/07
In article <CBbmh.16914$h_1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
"Head Shot" <Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

> EXACTLY! And it's not a different group; either. It's CNN. The company
> who's largest non-institutional investor is Saudi Prince Alwaleed. Wouldn't
> he want the world to know Saddam is toast?

That would be the same CNN who showed snipers shooting at American
soldiers.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 2:01:24 PM1/1/07
> Head Shot wrote:
>> John B. wrote:
>> > They didn't shut off the cameras. They just haven't shown the whole
>> > videotape on the air.
>>
>> And we know this to be true, how???..........
>

> It's what they said. I don't think they're lying. There's not a TV
> cameraman on the planet earth who would videotape an execution and turn
> off his camera before it actually happened.

No. That would never happen. Governments never get involved in twisting
stories with the help of the media. I know they were always unbiased in Nazi
Germany, Amin's Uganda, JG Strijdom's Apartheid, Kim Jong Il's Korea,
and now Blowhound Bushtard's USA version of the Anglo-Saxon expansionist
period (Iraq, Afghanestan, Kuwait, and God knows who we will own next).

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 2:07:33 PM1/1/07
"John Reddy" <john...@contbuilding.com> wrote in message ...

> "Head Shot" <Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:
>
>> EXACTLY! And it's not a different group; either. It's CNN. The
>> company
>> who's largest non-institutional investor is Saudi Prince Alwaleed.
>> Wouldn't
>> he want the world to know Saddam is toast?
>
> That would be the same CNN who showed snipers shooting at American
> soldiers.

CNN is completely unbiased. Prince Alwaleed lied to Fortune Magazine when
he said he tries to get involved in the day-to-day policies of the companies
he invests in. The media would never allow themselves to be manipulated
by the juntas where they are filming. Who is scared of a full auto M16 or
AK-47, anyway?

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 2:05:29 PM1/1/07
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> wrote in message...

>> > They didn't shut off the cameras. They just haven't shown the whole
>> > videotape on the air.
>>

>> And we know this to be true, how???..........
>
> It's what they said. I don't think they're lying. There's not a TV
> camerman on the planet earth who would go to shoot an execution and
> then turn off his camera before it actually happened.

A puppet government / military junta operation (such as a hanging) with
soldiers holding automatic weapons would never consider telling the media
when to turn on and off a camera; or even where to point the camera.

I suppose you never watched the POW confessions coming out of North Vietnam
in the late 60's; eh? I'm here to tell you those were honest confessions
and that the media was unbiased in it's filmings. <rolls eyes>

Jack Hollis

Jan 1, 2007, 3:01:45 PM1/1/07
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 12:38:02 -0500, "Head Shot"
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

>> Normally, the evidence against
>> these things is so overwhelming (like all the 9/11 conspiracy
>> theories) that you would assume that only a mental deficient would
>> believe these things.
>
>Sometimes things are overwhelming; and then the conspiracy theorists should
>hide their tin foil hats and wait for a better opportunity. But sometimes a
>conspiracy really happened. Like the death of Kennedy.

There's no evidence that anyone other than Oswald killed Kennedy. All

that exists are numerous theories without a shred of evidence to back
them up.

The Kennedy investigation has many inconsistencies and unexplained

Unknown

Jan 1, 2007, 3:50:54 PM1/1/07

Does your mental health specialist know you handle firearms?

You should possibly inquire about a prescription change for the new
year.

Happy Hunting

Daveb

Jack Hollis

Jan 1, 2007, 4:31:35 PM1/1/07
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:21:55 -0500, "Head Shot"
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

>Jack Hollis wrote:
>> There's no evidence that anyone other than Oswald killed Kennedy. All
>> that exists are numerous theories without a shred of evidence to back
>> them up.
>
>There is no evidence that Oswald even killed Kennedy.

Oswald owned a rifle that ballistics matched to the bullets recovered
after the assassination. He worked in the book depository and the
rifle was found there with his fingerprints on the barrel. That's a
pretty firm case in my book.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 4:25:46 PM1/1/07
DaveB wrote:
> Does your mental health specialist know you handle firearms?
>
> You should possibly inquire about a prescription change for the new
> year.
>
> Happy Hunting

It will be if you stand down at 100 meters. :-)

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 4:41:48 PM1/1/07
Jack Hollis wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:21:55 -0500, "Head Shot"
> <Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:
>
>> Jack Hollis wrote:
>>> There's no evidence that anyone other than Oswald killed Kennedy.
>>> All that exists are numerous theories without a shred of evidence
>>> to back them up.
>>
>> There is no evidence that Oswald even killed Kennedy.
>
> Oswald owned a rifle that ballistics matched to the bullets recovered
> after the assassination.

Incorrect. Oswald owned a rifle that had the same size round (ballistics
did not match 100%) as a round that was fired sitting on the floor next to a
gourney at the Hospital.

> He worked in the book depository and the
> rifle was found there with his fingerprints on the barrel.

Correct. But there is no proof that the Carcano was used in any of the
three documented bullet impacts.

> That's a
> pretty firm case in my book.

Oswald owned the gun, so of course it had his fingerprints. But the
headshot and the neck shot bullet were never recovered. The only bullet
recovered was a bullet in almost pristine condition that was found next to a
gurney at the hospital. Ballistics were an 80% match for the rifle
(which is about average for that time period - they didn't have the electron
microscopes they have now); but it was prior to the days of DNA testing and
there was no proof that bullet hit anything human in it's life.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 4:45:25 PM1/1/07
Jack Hollis wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 15:21:55 -0500, "Head Shot"
> <Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:
>
>> Jack Hollis wrote:
>>> There's no evidence that anyone other than Oswald killed Kennedy.
>>> All that exists are numerous theories without a shred of evidence
>>> to back them up.
>>
>> There is no evidence that Oswald even killed Kennedy.
>
> Oswald owned a rifle that ballistics matched to the bullets recovered
> after the assassination.

Partial match. And to correct you - THERE WERE NO BULLETS recovered after
the assasination. Nothing removed from the car or either body.

> He worked in the book depository and the
> rifle was found there with his fingerprints on the barrel. That's a
> pretty firm case in my book.

That's called BEING A PATSY.

Howard Brazee

Jan 1, 2007, 5:24:19 PM1/1/07
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

>Agreed. But that does not by default mean there never have been
>conspiracies, does it?

I think a big attraction of conspiracy theories is that it means there
is enough competence in the powerful to make them succeed.

For people who believe in the Peter Principle though, that competency
cannot be found.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 5:31:49 PM1/1/07

Actually; you are thinking of something else. Peter Principal has to do
with people rising to a level of incompetance in the corporate world. What
you are thinking of is Occam's Razor (the simplest solution is the best
solution). But the thing is that when it comes to the Kennedy
Assasination; there are compelling reasons why Oswald could not have done
it. His shooting skills, the lack of evidence, the fact that he used a 5
MOA weapon with a crap sight that was not even zeroed, the actual shots
itself, and a host of other peripheral facts make the whole thing really
shady.

Dene

Jan 1, 2007, 5:59:39 PM1/1/07

It matters to his victims, in that it gives them closure. That's about
the only redeeming factor the death penalty has, here and in Iraq.

-Greg

John B.

Jan 1, 2007, 6:27:59 PM1/1/07

Dene wrote:

The American KIA count in Iraq has reached 3,000, which is more people
than died on 9/11. How are their families going to get closure? Hanging
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz might be a good start.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 6:30:39 PM1/1/07

I don't care if he is dead or in jail (the only two sane choices) as long
as it's not on my tax bill. If it's my tax money; hang the motherfucker and
save me the $100K a year in upkeep. I agree that the folks that suffered
at his hand deserve closure and revenge. I just don't want it to be some
scam and have this antichrist show up in Syria; reunited with the WMD's he
moved out of Iraq between Gulf War I and Gulf War II. That would be a
horror story of epic proportions.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 6:32:14 PM1/1/07
John B. wrote:
> The American KIA count in Iraq has reached 3,000, which is more people
> than died on 9/11. How are their families going to get closure?
> Hanging Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz might be a good start.

Something we can agree on. No WMD's and Saddam is dead - why are we there
today? Blowhound Bushtard should be tried in the Hague for war crimes
and then dangled from the same rope as Saddam. Hell; they should have
saved Saddam and done a twin hanging with Bushtard on Fox Network. *

* As long as it does not interfere with The 24.

Howard Brazee

Jan 1, 2007, 6:45:13 PM1/1/07
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 17:31:49 -0500, "Head Shot"
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

>> I think a big attraction of conspiracy theories is that it means there
>> is enough competence in the powerful to make them succeed.
>>
>> For people who believe in the Peter Principle though, that competency
>> cannot be found.
>

>Actually; you are thinking of something else. Peter Principal has to do
>with people rising to a level of incompetance in the corporate world. What
>you are thinking of is Occam's Razor (the simplest solution is the best
>solution).

I know what those mean. And I know of the Occam's Razor argument
against conspiracy theories. But my previous paragraph discusses
competence (Peter Principal). It would require tremendous
competency to keep these conspiracies working and quiet - when there
are so many reasons for people in the know to go public.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 6:48:40 PM1/1/07
Howard Brazee wrote:
> It would require tremendous
> competency to keep these conspiracies working and quiet - when there
> are so many reasons for people in the know to go public.

Have you ever seen the list of folks that wanted to go public against Bubba
Clinton and ended up pushing daisies?

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent
heart attack, while in solitary confinement for refusing to testify as a key
witness in Ken Starr's investigation.

Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a
Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was
to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

Vince Foster - Former white House counselor, and colleague of Hillary
Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head,
ruled a suicide.

Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have
died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation
reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a
gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and
spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery Raiser, Major players in the Clinton
fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in
a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear
friend and trusted advisor".

Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods
in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died
on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in
the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several
Clinton fund raising events.

Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock.
Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock.
Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly
threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were
mysteriously removed from his house.

James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a
"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited
prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide.
He was reported to have ties to Whitewater. Kathy Ferguson -Ex-wife of
Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her
living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though
there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere.

Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones
lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible Corroborating witness for Paula
Jones.

Bill Shelton - Arkansas state Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson.
Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June,
1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his
fiancee.

Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a
window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug
distributor.

Florence Martin - Accountant sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry
Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.

Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas
Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a
suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her
death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and
Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide
in the middle of his investigation.

Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with
Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22,
1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3
weeks before his death.

Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp.
Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August
15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.

Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown
and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised
nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang
special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care
Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane
crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council
personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.

Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the
trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility
pole.

Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was
never released.

Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when
his plane exploded.

Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say
the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation.
Controversial case here-initial report of death was due to falling asleep on
railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being
placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony
could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES / HENRY CASE:
Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck,
July, 1988
Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in
April, 1989.
James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.
Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup
truck in June 1990.
Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a
set-up robbery July 1989

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan

Howard Brazee

Jan 1, 2007, 7:16:57 PM1/1/07
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:48:40 -0500, "Head Shot"
<Head...@ThePinkMist.com> wrote:

>Have you ever seen the list of folks that wanted to go public against Bubba
>Clinton and ended up pushing daisies?

So you believe Clinton's organization was competent enough to kill all
of those guys without being caught?

Bert Robbins

Jan 1, 2007, 7:31:13 PM1/1/07

No, just Vince Foster.

Jack Hollis

Jan 1, 2007, 8:05:16 PM1/1/07
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:24:19 GMT, Howard Brazee <how...@brazee.net>
wrote:

>>Agreed. But that does not by default mean there never have been
>>conspiracies, does it?
>
>I think a big attraction of conspiracy theories is that it means there
>is enough competence in the powerful to make them succeed.
>
>For people who believe in the Peter Principle though, that competency
>cannot be found.

That's the problem with most conspiracy theories. After a while, they
get so complex and would have to involve so many people that the
entire thing becomes absurd.

a2m...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2007, 8:14:13 PM1/1/07

John B. wrote:
> a2m...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Head Shot wrote:
> > > You are a moron. ^K
> >
> > I am a moron because
> >
> > a) I can distinguish between defending one's country, and participating
> > in an illegal invasion
> > (hint: every one of the tens of thousands of Iraqis killed before
> > Baghdad fell was defending his country)
> > (edit: not counting all the civilians chalked up as collateral damage)
> > b) I don't think Saddam's life is worth 3,000 US lives, even if the
> > rest of Iraq hadn't turned to shit since you captured him
> > c)???
>

> I don't think you're a moron. A creep maybe. A rodent perhaps. Wishing
> death on someone's children because they're participating in a war you
> oppose is about as low as you can sink. I am vehemently, adamantly
> opposed to the Iraq war and I have been since the beginning. But if my
> sons were there I would be extremely proud of them. If you can't
> understand that, then maybe you are a moron.

Too right, I can't understand that. I can understand continuing to
love your sons when they do something stupid, but I can't understand
being proud of them. If they were in the service before the war
started, or even before most people could see that it was a fraud,
maybe. But anybody still there, or like this guys younger sons are
eager to join up, is too bleeding stupid to reproduce.

Suppose my son's wife was attacked, and he tracked down and killed the
guy he thought did it, but it turned out he got the wrong guy. I would
visit him every week in prison, and I would continue to love him,
although I would have nothing but regret for his actions.

Now suppose my son killed a bloke who had done nothing to him or anyone
he knows, for no other reason than some wanker politician told him to.
I would still love him. But be proud of him? Maybe for something
else, but for that particular reason? Be serious, mate.

George Hibbard

Jan 1, 2007, 8:34:55 PM1/1/07

On the day we got involved militarily in Iraq the "scripture reading for the
day" included this phrase: "Woe on you if you see your brother's life in
danger and you do not come to his aid."

I am not imagining we have the ability to police the world: we DO have the
ability to nibble at addressing some of its most serious crimes. Starting
always is a single step somewhere.

What is the toll of torture, murder, mayhem, destruction Sadam rang
up--500,000? Was he "trustworthy" not to continue and/or escalate his
pogrom?

I served in the Korean war in combat; two of my brothers served in the South
Pacific and one got the purple heart. ROUTINELY in response to innocent
people being attacked. It would be ridiculous to imagine any other
sentiments or motives involved in US participation in those arenas.

I feel the same about the innocents in Iraq. The fact that it turns out
tthat the evil there is so much more embedded does not change my support for
having gone there: and as for what now, we ALL want to figure out what is
the right thing to do next.

annika1980

Jan 1, 2007, 9:18:39 PM1/1/07

Head Shot wrote:

> Have you ever seen the list of folks that wanted to go public against Bubba
> Clinton and ended up pushing daisies?

Yeah, about 8 years ago. And if you believe them then you'll also
believe that I'm really a Nigerian trying to unload about $18 million
bucks.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/clinton.htm

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 9:34:19 PM1/1/07

No way - just showing you a possible conspiracy.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 9:35:13 PM1/1/07

Hey. The 7 gunshot wounds to the back of Vince Foster's head clearly were a
suicide using his 6 shot revolver.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 9:36:15 PM1/1/07
Jack Hollis wrote:
> That's the problem with most conspiracy theories. After a while, they
> get so complex and would have to involve so many people that the
> entire thing becomes absurd.

Do you feel that Oswald shot all four shots at Kennedy; with three hitting
people? Have you ever shot a Carcano, by any chance? There is a reason
that rifle only cost $12.

Head Shot

Jan 1, 2007, 9:37:25 PM1/1/07

The CIA paid Snopes to discredit how many people Clinton had erased. In
fact, I can prove that he kill ^ NO CARRIER

Dene

Jan 1, 2007, 10:24:21 PM1/1/07

Of those 3k, how many were killed in action vs. car accident, etc? The
Oregonian use to differientiate but I don't often read it. Speaking of
an Oregonian, Sen. Gordon Smith declared himself as being against the
war now. Fine and dandy, but he was vague on the exit strategy?

What's yours, John?

-Greg

Dene

Jan 1, 2007, 10:31:38 PM1/1/07

George Hibbard wrote:
> On the day we got involved militarily in Iraq the "scripture reading for the
> day" included this phrase: "Woe on you if you see your brother's life in
> danger and you do not come to his aid."
>
> I am not imagining we have the ability to police the world: we DO have the
> ability to nibble at addressing some of its most serious crimes. Starting
> always is a single step somewhere.

Invading Iraq is more than a nibble.

> What is the toll of torture, murder, mayhem, destruction Sadam rang
> up--500,000? Was he "trustworthy" not to continue and/or escalate his
> pogrom?

Essentially it is an Arab problem. Ideally, they along with the Iraqi
people, are responsible for stopping this, as Europe did with Bosnia.
In hindsight, we should have enabled them, just like Ethiopia is
enabling our interests in the Horn of Africa.

> I served in the Korean war in combat; two of my brothers served in the South
> Pacific and one got the purple heart. ROUTINELY in response to innocent
> people being attacked. It would be ridiculous to imagine any other
> sentiments or motives involved in US participation in those arenas.
>
> I feel the same about the innocents in Iraq. The fact that it turns out
> tthat the evil there is so much more embedded does not change my support for
> having gone there: and as for what now, we ALL want to figure out what is
> the right thing to do next.

Well said George.

-Greg

PorchMonkey4Life

Jan 1, 2007, 10:34:27 PM1/1/07

Speaking of nibble... Bobby Knight likes to nibble on big fat c*cks...

JJK

Jan 1, 2007, 10:51:54 PM1/1/07
"Head Shot" wrote:
> Not to change the discussion profoundly; but how many Americans think
> Oswald acted alone with an unsighted $12 piece of crap Carcano and hit
> Kennedy three times as it moved through a tree-line at 200 meters? I
> collect WW I and WW II rifles; and the Carcano is the biggest piece of
shit
> ever made. It rarely fires; and when it does it has about a 5 MOA
> accuracy. It's quite possibly the worst weapon a sniper could ever have
> picked. I personally cannot name a worse one; and I have >200 rifles
that
> I shoot regularly. I literally gave my Carcano away. Why do I bring this
> up, you ask? Because the CIA and others probably killed Kennedy and to
this
> day we don't know the truth. So why isn't it possible Saddam is still
> alive?

Get the DVD on the assassination of JFK (high resolution of the Zapruder
film) and Google for analysis of the Zapruder film by others. The ejecta
suggests the fatal gunshot appears to have originated from behind JFK.

John B.

Jan 2, 2007, 8:37:12 AM1/2/07

I don't have one and neither do you nor G. Bush nor Condi Rice nor
anyone else. There is no exit strategy that won't have dire
consequences. It should be clear from what I said above that I don't
think we ever should have attacked Iraq in the first place.

Alan Murphy

Jan 2, 2007, 11:08:42 AM1/2/07
"Jack Hollis" <xsle...@aol.com> wrote in message

> That's the problem with most conspiracy theories. After a while, they
> get so complex and would have to involve so many people that the
> entire thing becomes absurd.

I tend to agree with you, Jack. The conspiracy theory
suggesting that the controlled demolition of WTC7 was
caused by internal fires and structural damage from the
collapse of WTC1/2 is so complex as to be bordering
on the absurd. Rememember that this building was not
hit by a plane and collapsed at freefall speed into it's own
footprint. Stop dreaming, Jack. And BTW Occam wishes
you a Happy and Realistic New Year.

I also wish you a Happy Year and a handicap reduction,
if indeed you do play golf :-)

Alan

Dene

Jan 2, 2007, 12:59:00 PM1/2/07

John B. wrote:

> I don't have one and neither do you nor G. Bush nor Condi Rice nor
> anyone else. There is no exit strategy that won't have dire
> consequences. It should be clear from what I said above that I don't
> think we ever should have attacked Iraq in the first place.

Your 20/20 hindsight is suberb. But instead of endless posts about
"would have, could have, should have", how about putting your posting
energies toward a viable solution......or talk about golf.

-Greg

Head Shot

Jan 2, 2007, 1:30:57 PM1/2/07

I bought those three video's from the Discovery Channel; including the one
about the magic bullet. I am not saying I know where the bullet came from
(Repository, building next to the Repository, knoll, bridge over the road,
etc). I am saying there is no way to take a cold bore shot with a Carcano;
then follow it with 3 shots in 7 seconds and get two hits including a throat
hit and a head shot. I am an excellent shot; and I cannot do that with a
Carcano. And I scored WAY higher in my rifle scores in Basic Training than
Oswald did; plus I own my own range and shoot at least a few times a week.
Oswald picked up a $12 long rifle he never once shot in his life, took a
CBT without even zeroing; and then got off two shots that only an expert
sniper could do. And even a trained Police Dept. sniper would only use a
weapon he shoots daily. I have a Remington 700 Police (the police sniper
rifle) and that will do 1/2 MOA; which could take that set of shots. But
a Carcano 6.5? No way.

Head Shot

Jan 2, 2007, 1:32:56 PM1/2/07

Pack up all USA troops in Iraq and be out by next week. Fuck Iraq. If
they want assistance with the following civil war; let them get it from the
Arab Coalition of the UN.

John B.

Jan 2, 2007, 1:49:51 PM1/2/07

It's not hindsight. I have been against this war since they first
started talking about it.

It is loading more messages.