Donald Trump is a petulant child

John B.

Sep 27, 2016, 4:40:37 PM9/27/16
After losing the debate, he said he suspected someone
had tampered with his microphone, said Lester Holt
had asked him "unfair questions," and threatened to start
talking about Bill Clinton's womanizing.

Does this sounnd like something a "winner" would say?

Does it sound presidential?

Alan Baker

Sep 27, 2016, 5:01:36 PM9/27/16
What a great temperament he has for the job!

MNMikeW

Sep 27, 2016, 5:03:23 PM9/27/16
And yet, is still either leading or within the margin of error on just
about every poll out there. What does that say about your candidate?

I can see the headline now. Hillary trounced in landslide by petulant
child.

Alan Baker

Sep 27, 2016, 5:05:57 PM9/27/16
You think that's what's going to happen, Mike?

Forget about Clinton for a moment:

Do you actually think that Donald Trump is a good choice for president?

Moderate

Sep 27, 2016, 5:16:51 PM9/27/16
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Was anyone watching Hillary's eyes? Fox had both candidates in a
split frame most of the time. Hillary was blinking faster than I
could count.

Neurological problems.

John B.

Sep 27, 2016, 5:21:58 PM9/27/16
Inane and idiotic as usual.

Alan Baker

Sep 27, 2016, 5:30:26 PM9/27/16
And Trump was sniffing continuously...

...so drug problems?

:-)

Moderate

Sep 27, 2016, 5:32:46 PM9/27/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:

> Do you actually think that Donald Trump is a good choice for president?

He is the better choice.

Alan Baker

Sep 27, 2016, 5:34:58 PM9/27/16
Failure...

I was going to write "to answer the question asked", but I think it
stands more accurately for you without the rest.

MNMikeW

Sep 27, 2016, 5:35:56 PM9/27/16
She could be that as well. ;-)

Moderate

Sep 27, 2016, 5:36:10 PM9/27/16
Right, despite all the evidence. Heavy duty neurodrugs, history of
a head injury, complete body lock up, tossed into car and goes to
her daughter's apt. Not unusual at all.

Carbon

Sep 27, 2016, 7:01:35 PM9/27/16
I truly feel sorry for you.

Carbon

Sep 27, 2016, 7:04:32 PM9/27/16
On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:36:07 -0500, Moderate wrote:
> "John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>> On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 5:16:51 PM UTC-4, Moderate wrote:
>>
>>> Was anyone watching Hillary's eyes? Fox had both candidates in a split
>>> frame most of the time. Hillary was blinking faster than I could
>>> count.
>>>
>>> Neurological problems.
>>
>> Inane and idiotic as usual.
>
> Right, despite all the evidence. Heavy duty neurodrugs, history of a
> head injury, complete body lock up, tossed into car and goes to her
> daughter's apt. Not unusual at all.

If the echo chamber has to resort to such ridiculous conspiracy theories
it can only mean that Clinton won the debate.

Moderate

Sep 27, 2016, 7:21:41 PM9/27/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
These are actual events. Conspiracy theories are assumptions. Not
surprised
you don't know the difference.

Alan Baker

Sep 27, 2016, 7:24:29 PM9/27/16
Then (for one) cite the "heavy duty neurodrugs [sic]"...

Moderate

Sep 27, 2016, 7:26:25 PM9/27/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshe
ll-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/

John B.

Sep 27, 2016, 8:15:17 PM9/27/16
Not on this planet.

John B.

Sep 27, 2016, 8:17:47 PM9/27/16
Heavy neurodrugs, huh? I guess you can just tell that by looking at her,
what with your extensive knowledge of psychology.

She had pneumonia. Big deal.

Moderate

Sep 27, 2016, 8:20:52 PM9/27/16
I have had pneumonia. I never lost my motor skills. I can tell
she is looking for neurodrugs by her email.

John B.

Sep 27, 2016, 8:24:01 PM9/27/16
You may not be aware of this but secretaries of state travel a lot.
All around the world. They criss-cross time zones all the time. If
you're in China, but your body thinks its in DC, it can be hard to
stay awake. That's why she was interested in Modafanil.

Moderate

Sep 27, 2016, 8:35:34 PM9/27/16
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Cite.

Alan Baker

Sep 27, 2016, 9:07:02 PM9/27/16
So you have nothing...

Noons

Sep 28, 2016, 6:18:47 AM9/28/16
On 28/09/2016 7:30 @wiz, Alan Baker wrote:

>> Was anyone watching Hillary's eyes? Fox had both candidates in a
>> split frame most of the time. Hillary was blinking faster than I
>> could count.
>>
>> Neurological problems.
>>

> And Trump was sniffing continuously...
>
> ...so drug problems?
>
> :-)

Without a doubt. The guy is a grade A cocaine user!

Moderate

Sep 28, 2016, 6:47:18 AM9/28/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:

> If the echo chamber has to resort to such ridiculous conspiracy theories
> it can only mean that Clinton won the debate.

Speaking of political conspiracy theorists. Hillary is the Queen.
During the debate she presented several conspiracy theories in
regard to Trump's tax returns.

No evidence at all and Holt lapped them up with a spoon.

MNMikeW

Sep 28, 2016, 9:43:12 AM9/28/16
Sure Salon boy.

MNMikeW

Sep 28, 2016, 9:45:00 AM9/28/16
John B. wrote:

>>> Inane and idiotic as usual.
>>>

>> Right, despite all the evidence. Heavy duty neurodrugs, history of
>> a head injury, complete body lock up, tossed into car and goes to
>> her daughter's apt. Not unusual at all.
>> --
> Heavy neurodrugs, huh? I guess you can just tell that by looking at her,
> what with your extensive knowledge of psychology.
>
> She had pneumonia. Big deal.

Yep. And she couldn't even tell the truth about that.

John B.

Sep 28, 2016, 1:49:34 PM9/28/16
They weren't conspiracy theories, they were just theories.
What did you want Holt to say? I guess you were OK with his
saying nothing about the many lies that Trump told.

John B.

Sep 28, 2016, 1:50:06 PM9/28/16
What did she say that wasn't truthful?

Moderate

Sep 28, 2016, 2:32:14 PM9/28/16
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
Idiot. Holt accused Trump of lying twice. Holt was wrong both times.

Hillary's claims were pure conjecture. Conspiracy theories.

Alan Baker

Sep 28, 2016, 2:46:39 PM9/28/16
He was right both times.

Carbon

Sep 28, 2016, 6:14:22 PM9/28/16
On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 13:32:10 -0500, Moderate wrote:

> Idiot. Holt accused Trump of lying twice. Holt was wrong both times.

You only think that because you're a half-wit.

Carbon

Sep 28, 2016, 6:15:33 PM9/28/16
She did win the debate. Although I have no doubt the far-right/alt-right
extremists you follow say otherwise.

MNMikeW

Sep 29, 2016, 9:40:53 AM9/29/16
LOL! Complete lack of self awareness.

Carbon

Sep 29, 2016, 6:43:05 PM9/29/16
Do you think he won the debate? Did you even watch it?

David Laville

Sep 29, 2016, 7:50:38 PM9/29/16
On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:21:57 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Was anyone watching Hillary's eyes? Fox had both candidates in a
>> split frame most of the time. Hillary was blinking faster than I
>> could count.
>>
>> Neurological problems.
>> --
>
>Inane and idiotic as usual.

Not at all. My girlfriend works in emergency medicine, teaches for a
local medical school (Tulane, you may have heard if it) and was
co-author of a medical emergency text book. She says Hillary has all
the symptoms of a neurological disorder, even down to the blue
sunglasses.

http://www.colorglasses.com/Color-Therapy-Medical-Benefits/Parkinsons-Disease-Blue-Glasses/

David Laville

Sep 29, 2016, 7:50:50 PM9/29/16
Right, and next you'll be telling us no one cares about Hillary's
emails......oh, wait..........

David Laville

Sep 29, 2016, 7:51:02 PM9/29/16
On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:17:46 -0700 (PDT), "John B."
<john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Right, despite all the evidence. Heavy duty neurodrugs, history of
>> a head injury, complete body lock up, tossed into car and goes to
>> her daughter's apt. Not unusual at all.
>> --
>Heavy neurodrugs, huh? I guess you can just tell that by looking at her,
>what with your extensive knowledge of psychology.
>
>She had pneumonia. Big deal.

What is your extensive knowledge of psychology to know that her
symptoms are nothing more than pneumonia?

MNMikeW

Sep 30, 2016, 10:00:24 AM9/30/16
Carbon wrote:

>>> She did win the debate. Although I have no doubt the
>>> far-right/alt-right extremists you follow say otherwise.
>>
>> LOL! Complete lack of self awareness.
>
> Do you think he won the debate? Did you even watch it?

I think he won the first half.

John B.

Sep 30, 2016, 10:26:41 AM9/30/16
I am in awe of your girlfriend's ability to diagnose someone
she's never met. She should have her own TV show.

John B.

Sep 30, 2016, 10:28:28 AM9/30/16
She was diagnosed with pneumomia. I have no extensive knowledge
of psychology and neither do you.

MNMikeW

Sep 30, 2016, 11:00:32 AM9/30/16
That is what we were told. Shes does have issues with the truth.

Moderate

Sep 30, 2016, 11:45:26 AM9/30/16
MNMikeW <mnmi...@aol.com> Wrote in message:
> John B. wrote:
>>
>> She was diagnosed with pneumomia. I have no extensive knowledge
>> of psychology and neither do you.
>
> That is what we were told. Shes does have issues with the truth.

Tim Kaine wasn't told anything.

Alan Baker

Sep 30, 2016, 1:52:19 PM9/30/16
Do you have anything that resembles a peer-reviewed study...

...because that's a website trying to sell you glasses.

And would you mind showing these alleged "blue sunglasses"...

...because the only one's I've seen appear to be normally tinted with a
front coating that makes them appear blue by REFLECTION.

Alan Baker

Sep 30, 2016, 1:55:29 PM9/30/16
On 2016-09-29 4:50 PM, David Laville wrote:
BTW, this is what an actual study looks like:

'Results.
Data from 24 subjects, primarily in Hoehn and Yahr stage two, was used
for analysis. No statistically significant differences were found
between movement times in the four test conditions.

Conclusion and Discussion.
Wearing blue tinted glasses did not immediately decrease the
bradykinesia/akinesia associated with Parkinson's disease as measured by
the TUG and the Nine Hole Peg Tests. Based upon exit questionnaire
testing conditions. Future research should address more severely
impaired subjects with PD, as well as various shades of blue and the
length of time glasses are worn.'

<http://commons.pacificu.edu/pt/93/>

Now Mikey will come along and declare Pacific University Oregon to be a
"lefty source".

:-)

Alan Baker

Sep 30, 2016, 1:57:56 PM9/30/16
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Moderate

Sep 30, 2016, 4:19:20 PM9/30/16
"John B." <john...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
> After losing the debate, he said he suspected someone
> had tampered with his microphone, said Lester Holt
> had asked him "unfair questions," and threatened to start
> talking about Bill Clinton's womanizing.
>
> Does this sounnd like something a "winner" would say?
>
> Does it sound presidential?

Hmmm....

http://tinyurl.com/hpfr53v

Alan Baker

Sep 30, 2016, 5:46:09 PM9/30/16
"in the debate hall."

But it seems people there hear well enough to laugh at him.

:-)

John B.

Sep 30, 2016, 6:07:04 PM9/30/16
This proves beyond any doubt that someone, no doubt a Hillary
campaign staffer, tampered with Trump's mike to make him sound
bad.

Alan Baker

Sep 30, 2016, 6:24:50 PM9/30/16
"You know, the mic was very bad, but maybe it was good enough to hear
breathing. But no sniffles. No cold."

:-)

Moderate

Sep 30, 2016, 6:54:42 PM9/30/16
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
People on RSG hear well enough to laugh at you.

Alan Baker

Sep 30, 2016, 7:00:54 PM9/30/16
Wow.

Your wit is stunning...

...in that it stuns people that you think it witty.

Moderate

Sep 30, 2016, 7:14:38 PM9/30/16
I wasn't trying to be witty. You are a joke.

Carbon

Sep 30, 2016, 7:22:06 PM9/30/16
On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 09:00:23 -0500, MNMikeW wrote:

>>> LOL! Complete lack of self awareness.
>>
>> Do you think he won the debate? Did you even watch it?
>
> I think he won the first half.

You do know the debate was more than 90 minutes long, correct?

Moderate

Nov 21, 2016, 2:15:05 PM11/21/16
Carbon <nob...@nospam.tampabay.rr.com> Wrote in message:
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:32:43 -0500, Moderate wrote:
>> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> Wrote in message:
>>
>>> Do you actually think that Donald Trump is a good choice for president?
>>
>> He is the better choice.
>
> I truly feel sorry for you.

If you really felt sorry for you would pay your debt.